Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) (16328 Views)

Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Super Eagles Players Celebrate In Ice Block Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by thinkmoney(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
light099:
Cool! Those are men. Real men. Great dance.
Black skin is the light of the worldwide races.

Beauty, great culture, intelligence, diversity, human/natural resources and every other good thing are black man stuff.

All races came from Africa. They stole all continents from us leaving us only with Africa. Now they still wanna steal Africa from us.

No place for white skin in Africa. It was great those whiteskin-wannabe Algerian asses were kicked out of the tournament in grand style.
It's either you're black or you're out.

No place for wannabes in Africa.
Most people don't know they are racist because their own race is the supposed victim. If many Africans have the upper hand against the whites, they would have possibly been more terrible racist.
You are obviously trying to praise the black race but ironically you have shown you are racist too. Do you know how to know? Just imagine the reaction, yours included, if that your comment had been said by a white person?
Africa isn't the light of the world. All races are lights lightening the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by joepepsy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Racist!
light099:

Beauty, great culture, intelligence, diversity, human/natural resources and every other good thing are black man stuff.

All races came from Africa. They stole all continents from us leaving us only with Africa. Now they still wanna steal Africa from us.

No place for white skin in Africa. It was great those whiteskin-wannabe Algerian asses were kicked out of the tournament in grand style.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by seyz91(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na 4:1 dem forget to include the last goal at the end of the match
hebenezher:
3-1 or 4-1?
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Jonah507(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
The Algerian defense was so bad yesterday.

The players were so tired that they were praying for the final whistle.

They looked so different from the players that were full of energy against GB
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Richy4(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
I hope the Egyptians will not use their usual complaint to kill the Ivorian's dream in their encounter cheesy
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Acecube(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
seyz91:
Na 4:1 dem forget to include the last goal at the end of the match
goal was disallowed for offside
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Acecube(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
hebenezher:
3-1 or 4-1?
3 - 1, the last goal was disallowed and Nairaland nor gree correct am
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by jrusky(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Honestly I want that Egypt to be send out of the tournament like Algeria.

Egypt love to cheat and win very tricky team thank God Super Eagle disgraced them bloody tricky players and lazy players.
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by abobote: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
light099:

Racist
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Richy4(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
jrusky:
Honestly I want that Egypt to be send out of the tournament like Algeria.

Egypt love to cheat and win very tricky team thank God Super Eagle disgraced them bloody tricky players and lazy players.

They almost did...remember the incident that occurred around our 18yard box that they were looking for penalty... Thank God for the referee we got that day... Assuming it was Gomez the south African referee that officiated between Sudan and Us / Algeria and Ivory Coast, it would have been a penalty
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Sleekfingers: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Buhari= Muslim= 8 years

Tinubu= Muslim= 8 years again?

And we are clamouring for power shift to the south. Why not also power shift to another religion ?

NEVER

Instead power remains in the NORTH than to go to another southern muslim

Religion got nothing to do with it. I don't care if my next president is a muslim or christian. Who those useless religions help?
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Kmf0: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by lebete3000: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thandiubani:
Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (Video)

Ivory Coast yesterday knocked out the defending champions, Algeria in an African Cup of Nations encounter yesterday.

Following the 3-1 victory, the Ivorians qualified for the knockout stage.

In a video that has circulated online, the players could be seen in the dressing room dancing and celebrating the victory.

This year's AFCON has seen surprises with Ghana and Egypt all knocked out.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N-Qj2dn4yE

These guys go kpokpo us if we meet, I swear...
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by lebete3000: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dabokem:
Are you tired of buying in bits?
Are you busy?
Are you tired of running out of meats at home?
Are you tired of stepping out of your comfort zone to buy meat in the market?
Do you wish there is someone who could take the stress off you?
Look no further,we are here for you...

We help you get your Cow,Ram,Goat meat directly from neat abbatoir...

Check our profile for more details

Do you sell live goat?

How much for the fattest live goat, delivery inclusive to Ogba in Ikeja Lagos?

I need your cheapest price as I got no time to hassle...

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by OneTwoOne(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Shut that crap son, don't be a racist
light099:

Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
That match sweet me for belle eh.

I dislike North African teams with passion..... Nigeria should do the needful against Tunisia. Egypt and Morocco's days are numbered. I want all of them knocked out in the next round.
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Tonyx5(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
light099:

cool down comrade
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Fashionista01(f): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
To beat defending champion is not an easy task. I salute the Ivorians courage.
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by IronGalaxy: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
thinkmoney:

Most people don't know they are racist because their own race is the supposed victim. [b]If many Africans have the upper hand against the whites, they would have possibly been more terrible racist.
[/b]You are obviously trying to praise the black race but ironically you have shown you are racist too. Do you know how to know? Just imagine the reaction, yours included, if that your comment had been said by a white person?
Africa isn't the light of the world. All races are lights lightening the world.
Absolute BS
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by thinkmoney(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Absolute BS
I smell u. You should have been more courageous and reply with that your account.
Become a better person first for yourself and then for a better world.
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Chimurake:
grin
Naso Dem go dey dance dey jubilate if Dem jam eagles now e go turn to sober mood
u say??!!
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by ofuonyebi: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
just wait till you meet the real oga na master
nonsense!
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ivory Coast - the team I want to win cool
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Favor99(m): 4:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Hear the drumbeats. How I wish we embraced our culture like these Ivorians and other Africans do. African/Nigerian culture is beautiful. We should embrace it rather than imitating Americans all the time.
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Lamanii22(f): 4:42am On Jan 22, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
Ivory Coast - the team I want to win cool

Deeep down you want nigeria to win... don't lie..
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Francolad(m): 6:10am On Jan 22, 2022
[Do you even realize you sound racist?]Cool! Those are men. Real men. Great dance.

No place for wannabes in Africa. [/quote]
Re: Ivory Coast Players Celebrate 3-1 Win Over Defending Champions, Algeria (video) by Realboygenius(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Imagine the defending champion almost crashing out of the AFCON that's some of the experience TikTok partnership with AFCON is bringing to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning / Atletico Madrid Signs Morata Permanently From Chelsea / Akwa Ibom State Gov. Throws Massive Party To Celebrate Akwa United FC Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.