Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Tripartite Confusion. A Short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tripartite Confusion. A Short Story (557 Views)

Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tripartite Confusion. A Short Story by kalajina(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
ripartite confusion ….. By UGWUALOR AMARACHUKWU Aka AmaraGod

This is my first story to be told and published. I know you would really enjoy the story. Follow me as we journey together it would be a short long journey …… don’t laugh. This is the story of three friends who got their relationships to near collapse because misinformation and false reports.
I want use this privilege to appreciate all those who has been an encouragement to me especially the Lord almighty, my qparents, my spiritual father, mentors, friends and colleagues. May the Lord strength you and bless you all.
Before I continue this story, I want to answer this question, if you wake one morning and discover that your most cherished child is not your biological child, what would you do? Who is at fault, the woman, man, or hospital. People always say it a woman that know the father of the child, is this true.
I will. Be posting twice a week
Re: Tripartite Confusion. A Short Story by Dybala11(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2022
kalajina:
ripartite confusion ….. By UGWUALOR AMARACHUKWU Aka AmaraGod

This is my first story to be told and published. I know you would really enjoy the story. Follow me as we journey together it would be a short long journey …… don’t laugh. This is the story of three friends who got their relationships to near collapse because misinformation and false reports.
I want use this privilege to appreciate all those who has been an encouragement to me especially the Lord almighty, my qparents, my spiritual father, mentors, friends and colleagues. May the Lord strength you and bless you all.
Before I continue this story, I want to answer this question, if you wake one morning and discover that your most cherished child is not your biological child, what would you do? Who is at fault, the woman, man, or hospital. People always say it a woman that know the father of the child, is this true.
I will. Be posting twice a week
Alright OP, bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Tripartite Confusion. A Short Story by kalajina(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Today I would drop two
Re: Tripartite Confusion. A Short Story by kalajina(m): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Chapter 1
Emeka walked into the room with his heavy luggage, His mother following him swiftly, directly in front was the porter who was showing him the room and his corner. He scanned the room saw his roommates, Dan waved at Emeka, Brain who was too busy drinking garri with milk, mumbled incoherent words. Emeka knew in his heart that he has come to the right place. His mother was a bit skeptical because merely looking at the boys, they looking like hungry cows that were ready to devour his son. She called the potter aside to state her displeasure but she was assured that her son was safe and in case of any issue she would handle it with care. Mrs. Dare gave the potter some tips, while she went in where her son was unpacking. She was surprised that the boys were already chatting and helping Emeka to unpack his luggage. ”why was I bothering myself” Mrs. Dare said to herself. She gave the boys some tips and pleaded them with them to take care of her last son. Brain and Daniel promised to do so Mrs. Dare prayed for them and left. That was the beginning of kinsman gang.
Dan and Brain help their roommate through the registration process, they also helped academically. As the years went by their friendship waxed stronger, Dan who was studying pharmacy was always at the lab, Brain was a legal student while Emeka was doing business administration. Brain and Emeka worked closely because they were both Art student but that didn't stop their friendship with Dan. They always cooked together and did things like brothers.
Brain and Dan persuaded Emeka worship with the school chapel since his home church was not on campus. “Oh boy why you still dey sleep by this time of day, You no dey go church”? Dan asked Emeka the first Sunday after he packed into the room, “D my church no dey here, I try find am off camp next month” replied Emeka. “Gee go and prepare make all us go the interdenominational school chapel. Emeka started church that day and began to enjoy the service both worship, the teachings, he was now the one persuading his room mates to attend service.
Days turned into weeks, weeks to months and to years. “Guy, I am so happy that this is the last semester” Dan told Brain while they were returning from church service. Dan, you know say na we be the real students, no be people like Emeka where do just do fours dey brag with us. Half student”, Brain teased Emeka who was not paying attention, they followed Emeka’s gaze and it landed on two beautiful ladies who were also coming back from the school chapel. “This is what I call the Lord’s masterpiece, the Lord created this ones on Sunday early in the morning before the sun rose” said Brain. Dan left them to meet the two ladies after a beautiful conversation he was able to get their contact and invited them for a lunch at school cafeteria. Emeka and Brain hailed him for boldness. During the lunch hour Dan called the ladies they made a request,
that want to come with a friend. T
Re: Tripartite Confusion. A Short Story by kalajina(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Emeka knew in his heart that he has come to the right place. His mother was a bit skeptical because merely looking at the boys, they looking like hungry cows that were ready to devour his son. She called the potter aside to state her displeasure but she was assured that her son was safe and in case of any issue she would handle it with care. Mrs. Dare gave the potter some tips, while she went in where her son was unpacking. She was surprised that the boys were already chatting and helping Emeka to unpack his luggage. ”why was I bothering myself” Mrs. Dare said to herself. She gave the boys some tips and pleaded them with them to take care of her last son. Brain and Daniel promised to do so Mrs. Dare prayed for them and left. That was the beginning of kinsman gang.
Dan and Brain help their roommate through the registration process, they also helped academically. As the years went by their friendship waxed stronger, Dan who was studying pharmacy was always at the lab, Brain was a legal student while Emeka was doing business administration. Brain and Emeka worked closely because they were both Art student but that didn't stop their friendship with Dan. They always cooked together and did things like brothers.
Brain and Dan persuaded Emeka worship with the school chapel since his home church was not on campus. “Oh boy why you still dey sleep by this time of day, You no dey go church”? Dan asked Emeka the first Sunday after he packed into the room, “D my church no dey here, I try find am off camp next month” replied Emeka. “Gee go and prepare make all us go the interdenominational school chapel. Emeka started church that day and began to enjoy the service both worship, the teachings, he was now the one persuading his room mates to attend service.
Days turned into weeks, weeks to months and to years. “Guy, I am so happy that this is the last semester” Dan told Brain while they were returning from church service. Dan, you know say na we be the real students, no be people like Emeka where do just do fours dey brag with us. Half student”, Brain teased Emeka who was not paying attention, they followed Emeka’s gaze and it landed on two beautiful ladies who were also coming back from the school chapel. “This is what I call the Lord’s masterpiece, the Lord created this ones on Sunday early in the morning before the sun rose” said Brain. Dan left them to meet the two ladies after a beautiful conversation he was able to get their contact and invited them for a lunch at school cafeteria. Emeka and Brain hailed him for boldness. During the lunch hour Dan called the ladies they made a request,
that want to come with a friend. Kuhis friends. They encouraged him and within six months they were married. They relocated to Enugu where Dan opened a big pharmacy store and also working as a senior pharmacist with Emzor pharmacy and drugs while Amara was a non-teaching staff at the University of Nigeria.
Emeka on the other hand expanded his family business which everyone has abadoned and diversified from cloths and shoes to household furniture and became one of the leading brands in Enugu. He proposed to Amanda who was working in Lagos after obtaining her masters, they got married and relocated to Enugu. Amara worked with Fame consult before setting up her firm.
Brain got married to Amaka who was a novelist, writer and an on air personality based in Enugu. Brain relocated to Enugu and got a job with the ministry of Justice. The three friends celebrated 8 years of friendship with their wives. It was a great time together as shared their past experiences. They were happy to know that they knew each other and were waxing strong. Brain teased Emeka that his son would marry their daughter. The allowed their children to also have fun with them. It was a nice hangout for the friends they also promised to make it regular at least once a month. Even with their tight schedule.
Re: Tripartite Confusion. A Short Story by HotB: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2022
A good one. Well done!
Re: Tripartite Confusion. A Short Story by kalajina(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Five years after the wonderful celebration. Confusion busted out…The confusion started with Emeka.
“Good day sir, I am speaking with Mr. Emeka” yes you are, replied Emeka. Your attention is urgently needed at Ark of life Hospital; your daughter Jenny was involved in an accident. MR EMEKA didn't wait for the caller to finish her statement before he dashed out of his office; he gave the shop attendant instructions. He left with his lexus 330 on a top speed. He broke so many traffic rules, was lucky not to be caught by the traffic warders.
On getting to the hospital, he rushed the nurses at the reception and inquired about his daughter, they calmed him down before directing him to ward where his daughter was. Emeka was very grateful to the nurses. As he entered the private ward he was impressed at the level of service rendered by the hospital. He saw Jenny’s teacher sitting close to while his daughter was fast asleep. Miss Kenny got up and greeted respectfully, “good afternoon sir”, Emeka’s mind has traveled to Jericho, so he unaware of what happening around him. He moved closer to jenny and was alarmed at the level of stress the daughter must have gone through, he then asked miss Kenny what really happen to his daughter. ‘Sir, we were at the playground with the children when they decided to play water, they moved close to swimming pool and began to pour water on themselves and the next thing you daughter fell and began to shiver. The children began to scream so the lead teacher rushed to know what was the problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Little Wife Is So Fierce - Feather's Stories / Myspur Esssay Competition Just Got Bigger. Join Now! / Fill The Missing Link...lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.