Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Atiku And Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Tinubu (837 Views)

Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
For the sake of our future generation these caliber of people shouldn't be considered for presidency.
Lets set a standard future generations will adopt.
This is the only way restructuring will come true.

People should stop painting them as lesser evil when they're better worthy candidate.

I'm rooting for osibanjo and osibanjo vs tinubu case is more like david vs saul case grin
Re: Atiku And Tinubu by fyneguy: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
tollyboy5:
For the sake of our future generation these caliber of people shouldn't be considered for presidency.

People should stop painting them as lesser evil when they're better worthy candidate.

I'm rooting for osibanjo and osibanjo vs tinubu case is more like david vs saul case grin

Why didn't you recommend someone qualified for the office, instead of demarketing others?

This trend does not make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
fyneguy:

Why didn't you recommend someone qualified for the office, instead of demarketing others?

This trend does not make sense.
De marketing lol.
I recommend osibanjo and state my opinion there is no problem with that.
I'm not a politician i'm a stake holder so i'm not expectated to show any form of diplomacy
Re: Atiku And Tinubu by respect80(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

The bolded makes this thread dead on arrival because one way or the other, Osibanjo is an accomplice to everything we're complaining about Buhari’s government so don't try to paint him a Saint either.
Re: Atiku And Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
respect80:

The bolded makes this thread dead on arrival because one way or the other, Osibanjo is an accomplice to everything we're complaining about Buhari’s government so don't try to paint him a Saint either.
What you mean is ameachi , fashola are also accomplice because they were chosen to take some roles in this government?. undecided

Does that determines their capacity and integrity as a person?
Re: Atiku And Tinubu by respect80(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

What you mean is ameachi , fashola are also accomplice because they were chosen to take some roles in this government?. undecided

Does that determines their capacity and integrity as a person?

Yes, if we're to judge the same way you already judged Atiku and Tinubu.
Sometimes silence is a voice and I wonder how you think Osibanjo shouldn't be held responsible or be criticized the way Buhari and other top government officials are being criticized because you think he's just the VP and has no much influence while you fiercely criticize Atiku forgetting that he was just a VP too.
Your sense of judgement stinks of hypocrisy!
Re: Atiku And Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
respect80:

Yes, if we're to judge the same way you already judged Atiku and Tinubu.
Sometimes silence is a voice and I wonder how you think Osibanjo shouldn't be held responsible or be criticized the way Buhari and other top government officials are being criticized because he's just the VP and has no much influence while you fiercely criticize Atiku forgetting that he was just a VP too.
Your sense of judgement stinks of hypocrisy!
Lol you mean just a VP? cheesy
Why is there no clash bt osibanjo and buhari like we saw during atiku and obasanjo?
Re: Atiku And Tinubu by respect80(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lol you mean just a VP? cheesy
Why is there no clash bt osibanjo and buhari like we saw during atiku and obasanjo?
It's like you didn't comprehend what I said earlier.

That is to tell you that Atiku is a better VP compared to Osibanjo because the fact that you admit that there were clashes between Obj and Atiku shows that Atiku as a VP had a mind of his own and was bold enough to disagree with his superior unlike Osibanjo who is much considered a puppet under Buhari.
Remember, any democratic setting void of conflict of interest will never benefit the masses. If you are in doubt then compare Saraki and Lawan as Senate presidents.
My point is that, based on the perspective you are talking from, everything that disqualifies Atiku and Tinubu automatically disqualifies Osibanjo too since you said we shouldn't talk about choosing a lesser evil.
Re: Atiku And Tinubu by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Buhari= Muslim= 8 years

Tinubu= Muslim= 8 years again?

And we are clamouring for power shift to the south. Why not also power shift to another religion ?

NEVER

Instead power remains in the NORTH than to go to another southern muslim

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Tinubu by TrackerXL: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please include peter Peter Obi for posterity sake.

tollyboy5:

Re: Atiku And Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
respect80:

It's like you didn't comprehend what I said earlier.

That is to tell you that Atiku is a better VP compared to Osibanjo because the fact that you admit that there were clashes between Obj and Atiku shows that Atiku as a VP had a mind of his own and was bold enough to disagree with his superior unlike Osibanjo who is much considered a puppet under Buhari.
Remember, any democratic setting void of conflict of interest will never benefit the masses. If you are in doubt then compare Saraki and Lawan as Senate presidents.
My point is that, based on the perspective you are talking from, everything that disqualifies Atiku and Tinubu automatically disqualifies Osibanjo too since you said we shouldn't talk about choosing a lesser evil.
I don't need to dig history for google is your friend . Atiku is corrupt
Re: Atiku And Tinubu by respect80(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

I don't need to dig history for google is your friend . Atiku is corrupt

While Osibanjo is a Saint?
It's quite interesting to know that deep down in your mind, you actually believe there is a Nigerian politician who is not corrupt.
Trust me, you don't make use of google better than I do, but if you actually need google to see the level of corruption in this administration then I can't help you in any way.
In nigeria, corruption is simply a relative term for when you are not the one benefitting where something is going wrong. So, it is correct to say that every Nigerian is a potential thief waiting for the opportunity to steal. You are only considered not to be corrupt if you are smart enough to make the masses see you as such.
How about the conspiracy of silence all because of greed and the egocentric ambition just to become the president?
Continue to deceive yourself son.
You are entitled to your opinion after all.
N:B Not all Nigerians are as foolish as you think bro.
Silence is golden but there are times one have to speak for posterity sake.

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo And The Nigerian Igbophobic Syndrome / Who Would You Vote For If All Political Parties Zone Their Ticket To South East? / 2023: What If Amechi And Wike Become The Flag Bearers Of Their Respective Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.