Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu (19368 Views)

Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top / Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole / Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has disclosed why he would fight and work against the presidential ambition of Bola Tinubu, the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Ortom explained that he would urge his people to vote against Tinubu for insisting on continuing with the policies of President Muhammadu Buhari if elected as Nigeria’s next president.

Recall that the APC National Leader last week informed Buhari of his intentions to run for the Presidency in 2023.

The former Lagos State governor said he would continue with the policies of Buhari’s administration if elected as president.

However, Ortom pointed out that Buhari’s policies and programmes were bad.

He spoke on Thursday in Makurdi, the State capital, while assenting to the amended Open Grazing Prohibition and Ranches Establishment Law 2017.

The Governor warned that the presidential aspirant would fail in his ambition if he opts to pursue Buhari’s policies.

According to Ortom: “I heard about one of the presidential aspirants who said he would continue from Buhari’s good legacies. I want to tell him that if nobody has told him, me I want to tell him that Buhari’s policies and programmes are not good.

“And anybody who is saying that some of us, in our own little way, we will fight him and tell our people to vote against him. So, he has failed ab initio.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/21/presidency-well-fight-vote-against-tinubu-for-opting-to-continue-buharis-policies-benue-gov-ortom/?

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tinubu's silence on Herdsmen portrays him as a selfish and a very greedy human being who place his ambition ahead of human lives..

You can never see him condemning the killings and destruction of properties, rather he would ask. " Whe are the cows? , to cap it all he said he would continue with Buhari's policies ..Smh

It's a pity!!

And some clowns that are deceiving themselves that Tinubu is receiving publicity ... Have it at the back of your mind that nobody received more publicity than Andy Uba of Anambra State.. He's more popular than current Anambra Governor elect..

The question is.. What type of pupularity does he have ? undecided undecided

205 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by headSmasher: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hehehehehe
he is in the PDP, do you expect him to campaign for Tinubu before. Tinubu really have a wonderful grace that supercede all other former governors, despite leaving office in almost 15 years ago he is still relevant and more powerful than serving political office holders

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by uptimum123(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Exercise in futility

Tinubu For President

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Nonpartisan1: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
January Salary is almost here. Otormatic idiot.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by alsudan: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
It’s only a mad person or an imb.cile that will vote for thiefnibu after he openly said he will continue with the dullards policies.

112 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Nonpartisan1: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
undecided

Changing the headline wont make your Fulani Atiku smell the seat of Aso Rock. Hate-filled ipob yoots.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Even tho..........i’m a lagosian and yoruban I would neither vote nor support tinubu......

osinbajo has my YES!!!!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
If i am contesting for president, the last person in Nigeria whose endorsement i will seek is that of Ortom, the useless governor of Benue state. He's currently the worst governor in Nigeria. Someone that narrowly won re-election despite playing the anti-Fulani card is not someone any reasonable candidate will want on his side. He should go and support anybody that PDP throws up. We don't want him on Tinubu's side.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Macphenson: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
interesting
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
January Salary is almost here. Otormatic idiot.

e pain am ooo
just like you're crying on Soludo now
so shall it be when Tinubu will be disgraced.

Hehehehe
SE/SS/MB will never vote anything Tinubu or something related to it

the north will stick with their northern brother
Hehehehe

23 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Macphenson: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:
If i am contesting for president, the last person in Nigeria whose endorsement i will seek is the useless governor of Benue state.

and U think Tinubu is not useless enough to be seeking for presidency?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Changing the headline wont make your Fulani Atiku smell the seat of Aso Rock. Hate-filled ipob yoots.
your propaganda is DBA
Hahahahaha
e no go work ooiloo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Is Ortom in APC? why is he so concerned about Tinubu when he should be selling his candidate to Nigeria?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by TrackerXL: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
For Atiku who is tribe is doing the killing ba or can you show us any link where Atiku as spoken out against herdsmen or bandits.

pinkPUSSY:
Tinubu's silence on Herdsmen portrays him as a selfish and a very greedy human being who place his ambition ahead of human lives..

You can never see him condemning the killings and destruction of properties, rather he would as.. " Whe are the cows?

It's a pity!!

And some clowns that are deceiving themselves that Tinubu is receiving publicity ... Have it at the back of your mind that nobody received more publicity than Andy Uba of Anambra State.. He's more popular than current Anambra Governor elect..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Macphenson:

and U think Tinubu is not useless enough to be seeking for presidency?

I think Peter Obi Pandora is the most useless and lily-livered politician in Nigeria for refusing to contest the PDP ticket and instead waiting to tag along as the nwa boy of Atiku's ticket.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
ruffbamreal:
Is Ortom in APC? why is he so concerned about Tinubu when he should be selling his candidate to Nigeria?

Tinubu's declaration is an Insult to entire Nigerians sad sad

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Macphenson: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:

I think Peter Obi Pandora is the most useless and lily-livered politician in Nigeria for refusing to contest the PDP ticket and instead waiting to tag along as the nwa boy of Atiku's ticket.

Tinubu will.never be president. He has already lost south east,south south and middle belt before election starts.

Kaduna is off for him.in the three K's.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by TrackerXL: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
I am a Yoruba n will vote Tinubu unless he step down for Osibanjo n give the go ahead that he should be voted for. If Osibanjo should dare fight for the ticket n go against Tinubu I will personally campaign against because if he as that sort of zeal he should have fought many of Buhari's senseless policies.

FairlyUSEDpussy:
Even tho..........i’m a lagosian and yoruban I would neither vote nor support tinubu......

Osibanjo has my YES!!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
TrackerXL:
I am a Yoruba n will vote Tinubu unless he step down for Osibanjo n give the go ahead that he should be voted for. If Osibanjo should dare fight for the ticket n go against Tinubu I will personally campaign against because if he as that sort of zeal he should have fought many of Buhari's senseless policies.

Tinubu won’t do shit......
Everyone has the freedom to vote and be voted for.......on levelled political field ‘’osinbajo would defeat tinubu and his co jarban.......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
PDP Members/Supporters Approach to 2023.
1) Attack PMB
2) Attack PYO
3) Attack Tinubu
4) Curse/attack perceived "BMC" members
5) Refuse to mention their candidate(s)
6) Refuse to say what they'd do better.
7) Lose come 2023
coolCry Rigging
9) Wail till 2027
10) Start 1-8 again

*Copied

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
According to Ortom: “I heard about one of the presidential aspirants who said he would continue from Buhari’s good legacies. I want to tell him that if nobody has told him, me I want to tell him that Buhari’s policies and programmes are not good.

“And anybody who is saying that some of us, in our own little way, we will fight him and tell our people to vote against him. So, he has failed ab initio

End of Discussion, Since Thief-nubu says he wants to continue with Buhari suffering, poverty and recession policies... Nigerians say big NO to him

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Danjikanbauchi: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
I will vote for Tinubu because I believe he will legalize kush, since him too deh kush.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Peter Obi is a vagabond and a murderer. He should be tied to the stake and flogged till his voice change from that of a woman to a man.

He is so lily-liveried like you said so his dream of presidency will only perish in his thought.

Imagine Ortom of all people talking about Asiwaju. The same Ortom that is the most useless governor in Nigeria.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

You can never see him condemning the killings and destruction of properties, rather he would as.. " Whe are the cows? , to cap it all he said he would continue with Buhari's policies ..Smh

It's a pity!!

Shukudi below is Tinubu taking about herdsmen. We all know this campaign of calumny against Tinubu is an agenda to agend. Tomorrow your Ohaneze elders will still suck Atiku rectum in 2023 so all this Fulani Fulani statements na just wash to deceive people.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/01/18/fulani-herdsmen-no-right-kill-people-bola-tinubu/?amp=1

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-56378153.amp

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/13/herdsmen-vs-farmers-tinubu-demands-immediate-security-summit/?amp=1

https://thenewsguru.com/news/herdsmen-no-right-kill-tinubu/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/tinubu-warns-dont-help-herdsmen-without-assisting-farmers/amp/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
It is only a mad man and woman would vote Tinubu in 2023

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by OneTwoOne(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Rant of hating Ipob youth just has the one above me.

They result to propaganda since they're aware nobody from their region match Mazi Okechuwku Tinubu in all that it takes to be President

[s]
pinkPUSSY:

You can never see him condemning the killings and destruction of properties, rather he would as.. " Whe are the cows? , to cap it all he said he would continue with Buhari's policies ..Smh

It's a pity!!

[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by techmo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
cool

You claim you hate Tinubu.... fine that's your choice..

But then you have been opening Tinubu's thread and post over and over again, talking endlessly about him, telling us what he did or didn't do

What's with the obsession with a man you all claim cant win?!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by ScamHunter: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Seconded....power stays in the north. They have not completed their term since Yaradua died. Power to SE/SS or power to the north.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by ScamHunter: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
ChangetheChange:

End of Discussion, Since Thief-nubu says he wants to continue with Buhari suffering, poverty and recession policies... Nigerians say big NO to him

You didn't calculate it well. I mean the mudu of rice

Under Jonathan - 400
Under Buhari - 1600
If they try Tinubu- 24,000

If they doubt, make them try

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Buhari= Muslim= 8 years

Tinubu= Muslim= 8 years again?

And we are clamouring for power shift to the south. Why not also power shift to another religion ?

NEVER

Instead power remains in the NORTH than to go to another southern muslim

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:
cool

You claim you hate Tinubu fine that's your choice..

But then you have been opening Tinubu's threadabd post over and over again, talking endlessly about him, telling us what he did or didn't do

What's with the obsession with a man you all claim cant win?!

Buhari= Muslim= 8 years

Tinubu= Muslim= 8 years again?

And we are clamouring for power shift to the south. Why not also power shift to another religion ?

NEVER

Instead power remains in the NORTH than to go to another southern muslim

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Is 70 Years Old Today / Boko Haram: UN Peace Corps Celebrates Outgoing Service Chiefs / Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.