Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu (19373 Views)

Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top / Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole / Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by hammer567: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
uptimum123:
Exercise in futility

Tinubu For President

FROM BENUE TO TARABA, SS, SE AND KOGI, TINUBU IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
uptimum123:

In your dreams

Tinubu that was relegated and dumped since will now be allowed to become president?? U sef reason the thing. E no go happen.

They are plotting already while u are consulting.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by chrisdolly(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Tinubu's silence on Herdsmen portrays him as a selfish and a very greedy human being who place his ambition ahead of human lives..

You can never see him condemning the killings and destruction of properties, rather he would ask. " Whe are the cows? , to cap it all he said he would continue with Buhari's policies ..Smh

It's a pity!!
You guys are just very stupid and docile, how many times have Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Fayemi or Yahaya Bello said anything about herdsmen!!! Don't just hate who God has blessed.

And some clowns that are deceiving themselves that Tinubu is receiving publicity ... Have it at the back of your mind that nobody received more publicity than Andy Uba of Anambra State.. He's more popular than current Anambra Governor elect..

The question is.. What type of pupularity does he have ? undecided undecided
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by ufotunang: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tinubu to continue Buhari legacies and policies... another 8 years of hardship and suffering
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by juman(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Buhari policies are bad.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by juman(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tinubu will not contest.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by gbemishile: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Omo,if I be president,I will turn ur people against u by really working hard to bring huge developmental strides in ur state.i will clearly make them see u as being an incompetent governor.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by mukthar2000(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Orton follow my action not my worlds, use ur scence, why can u wait and see if I would follow his policies when I become president habaa

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Ugonna62: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
headSmasher:
Hehehehehe
he is in the PDP, do you expect him to campaign for Tinubu before. Tinubu really have a wonderful grace that supercede all other former governors, despite leaving office in almost 15 years ago he is still relevant and more powerful than serving political office holders
Its because he is so greedy that he dont want to let go of lagos state money 15 yrs of leaving office.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
If you vote for Tinubu, you vote for Nigeria becoming a barren, infertile rock.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by omokab: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Who even need your support. Instead to face the issue of salary and pension you are owing civil servant in your state ,you are here telling us about tinubu ambition. I can't blame you most of you were lucky to be governor because you don't know anything about politics. If you are expecting tinubu to condemn buari right now ,means you are a joker . you don't know whats going on in politics. I know one thing for sure ,he will never and never follow buari legacy. Just saying it to look for his faviur.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by excel101(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
ruffbamreal:
Is Ortom in APC? why is he so concerned about Tinubu when he should be selling his candidate to Nigeria?
Irrespective of Gov. Ortom's party affiliation doesn't mean he wont condemn a bad candidate for the presidency. Even if you throw away Gov. Ortom, you can not ignore his remark on Tinubu, because its the bitter truth.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
uptimum123:
Exercise in futility

Tinubu For President

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
excel101:
Irrespective of Gov. Ortom's party affiliation doesn't mean he wont condemn a bad candidate for the presidency. Even if you throw away Gov. Ortom, you can not ignore his remark on Tinubu, because its the bitter truth.

There is no bad candidate for any political post. Bring your CREDIBLE candidate, convince Nigerians why we should vote for him and stop hating on opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Yhungsarm(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
i have been seeing people say "Yoruba people betrayed them" by voting Buhari but the truth is both Atiku and Buhari are both Fulani and Pdp provided Obi, APC provided Osinbanjo. it his necessary we support our own people jst the way you voted Atiku and Obi too that is not betrayal at all.
Am also seeing lots of post about Tinubu on this platform, he never even win Primaries, but he his in the news i hope the poor man just kill his ambition but if he doesn't i wish him good luck. my advice to those bashing him is to get your PVC and vote your choice no need to pull anyone down. Promote your candidate, there is no need to badmouth anyone, if it is Atiku or Obi, Kalu, Saraki just promote the person and let those who want to promote Tinubu promote him in peace. you are just giving Tinubu cheap publicity. The hate speech on this platform abt Tinubu is just too much, i really don't like him as a politician but as a human being i feel down whenever i see nairalanders hate on one person so much. We all know one of these old man will be President cus we Youth are not ready, na Twitter and Instagram be our priority, we have no say in any decision making so it is better we support any of these old man with lesser evil and good history of Government. Personally i wouldn't recommend Atiku or Kalu i think Peter Obi, Osinbanjo, Zulum, Tinubu, Umuahi have a good past record without much stains. it is better we youth stop all this hating and use these same energy to push ourselves into political positions so we can make decisions too.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by IpobAntidote: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Who cares, Tinubu does not need you and your people. Dumb ass monkey.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by IpobAntidote: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
ruffbamreal:
Is Ortom in APC? why is he so concerned about Tinubu when he should be selling his candidate to Nigeria?

Don't mind the confused idiot. He's always looking for someone to blame for his stupidity.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by excel101(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
ruffbamreal:

There is no bad candidate for any political post. Bring your CREDIBLE candidate, convince Nigerians why we should vote for him and stop hating on opposition.
You can see the nationwide uproar against Tinubu's candidacy. My bro leave that thing, already Tinubu is a bad product that is unmarketable.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by maestroferddi: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:
If i am contesting for president, the last person in Nigeria whose endorsement i will seek is that of Ortom, the useless governor of Benue state. He's currently the worst governor in Nigeria. Someone that narrowly won re-election despite playing the anti-Fulani card is not someone any reasonable candidate will want on his side. He should go and support anybody that PDP throws up. We don't want him on Tinubu's side.
Reckless egungun wey no sabi say express no send for masquerade...

The votes with which Tinubu would win the election might have to come from Mars....
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by maestroferddi: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:

I think Peter Obi Pandora is the most useless and lily-livered politician in Nigeria for refusing to contest the PDP ticket and instead waiting to tag along as the nwa boy of Atiku's ticket.
lol...monkey no fine but im mama like am...

We shall teach you people a lesson you will not forget in 10 lifetimes...

Laff wan kill me...
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Classickj(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Changing the headline wont make your Fulani Atiku smell the seat of Aso Rock. Hate-filled ipob yoots.
Atiku will smell that seat but ur rotten teeth will never smell that seat gringrin
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by paskal16: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Atiku is a solid candidate against that Tinubu fraud
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by hush15: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
headSmasher:
Hehehehehe
he is in the PDP, do you expect him to campaign for Tinubu before. Tinubu really have a wonderful grace that supercede all other former governors, despite leaving office in almost 15 years ago he is still relevant and more powerful than serving political office holders

Which grace are you referring to? Is it the one thats full of lies and deceit or the one that is full of selfishness and hypocrisy!

This affliction that wants to run for president, by God's grace, will never rise again. AMEN
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Buckeyemedia1: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:
If i am contesting for president, the last person in Nigeria whose endorsement i will seek is that of Ortom, the useless governor of Benue state. He's currently the worst governor in Nigeria. Someone that narrowly won re-election despite playing the anti-Fulani card is not someone any reasonable candidate will want on his side. He should go and support anybody that PDP throws up. We don't want him on Tinubu's side.
Useless Tom Tom Ortom.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Tinubu's silence on Herdsmen portrays him as a selfish and a very greedy human being who place his ambition ahead of human lives..

What did you gain from other activists that use you to chop and achieve nothing

You can never see him condemning the killings and destruction of properties, rather he would ask. " Whe are the cows? , to cap it all he said he would continue with Buhari's policies ..Smh

What will he gain by attacking govt?
Do you think at all before talking?

It's a pity!!

And some clowns that are deceiving themselves that Tinubu is receiving publicity ... Have it at the back of your mind that nobody received more publicity than Andy Uba of Anambra State.. He's more popular than current Anambra Governor elect..

Na so

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:52am On Jan 22, 2022
uptimum123:
Exercise in futility

Tinubu For President

it will end in tears
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by oyatz(m): 4:50am On Jan 22, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

It's a pity!!

Vote for Atiku or Tambuwal or Bala Mohammed to stop the Fulani Herdsmen crisis.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by payosehtor(m): 6:35am On Jan 22, 2022
seunmsg:
keep that trash to yourself and your little family. at least Ortom is speaking ..in the capacity of a state governor, but you?
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Decide2rise: 6:36am On Jan 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
January Salary is almost here. Otormatic idiot.
I guess you also call your father Idiot when he says something that you don't agree with
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by payosehtor(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Macphenson:

Tinubu will.never be president. He has already lost south east,south south and middle belt before election starts.

Kaduna is off for him.in the three K's.
tel him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Is 70 Years Old Today / Guber Primaries: Tough Battles In Oyo, Sokoto, Rivers’ APC As Delegates Vote / PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.