Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) (4409 Views)

Hanifa Abubakar: Court Sentences Abdulmaliq, Hashimu To Death By Hanging / Hanifa Abubakar: Abdulmalik Tanko Confesses, Statement By Kano Police (Video) / Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
The story of Hanifa’s gruesome murder shook the Internet despite ransom was paid to her abductors for her release! I'm really heart broken Hanifa's body is finally found after 46 days she was murdered by this men�

The heart of men is indeed wicked! See the faces of the murderers!

3 Likes

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
This innocent cute little girl was murdered? For what? Money? cry
It's time like this I strongly believe there really should be hell, killing these murderers ain't enough,they should wake up after death and begin another journey of torment and everlasting anguish cry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by MITCHELL96: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
This image just messed me up! cry cry

See fine girl na, See fine girl! cry

Wherever that man is, they should deal with him very well, they should torture him very well

You want to do kidnapping, you don't know how to hide your identity, now you killed the innocent girl because she discovered it was her teacher and you know she'd cast you if you release her, Rot in hell Mo"fuc#ker!!! angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Shoot them in that kneeling position....

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
What a wicked world we are all in... If it's that the wicked ones can be identified by a tag.. Many people won't have friends, boss, wife, family anymore. God please save us from people that are after us that we don't know about. Rip to the pretty girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
This life. God! Why are people like this?
Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by 3exe3: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Why these modafuckers still alive

4 Likes

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bastardsss, they would have given them the remaining's to eat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Entprys(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Those guys are wicked. They need to be flogged 12 lashes each before leaving them
Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Titovanzel(f): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Entprys:
Those guys are wicked. They need to be flogged 12 lashes each before leaving them

Really? A murder case and ur best advice is 12 strokes of cane, and they should be let go thereafter? Really? They should be let back into our society as free men so they can repeat this evil with another precious child or children?
Nawa for some people's thoughts o!

3 Likes

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Akinzo2121(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sincerely this killers shouldn't deserve to be alive by now...I don't believe in jungle Justice, but ontop dis case I support...

1 Like

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
It will never be well with Buhari, TINUBU and all APC members, they are the ones who make kidnapping legal and lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Auzu billahi cry cry
Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
They should kill both of Dem Asap

1 Like

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
They should kill them slowly and painfully.......

1 Like

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Entprys:

After leaving them then you will replace them? Your sense of reasoning eehn..... I don't understand.... they killed a lil child oooo

1 Like

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Beremx(f): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Entprys:

5 Likes

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Halimaatz(f): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
He should be dealth with,brutally!
Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
These men deserve a very slow and painful death
Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is unbelievable..pls take them to the slaughter house so as to be butchered..
The painful thing is that they are going to prison..why not feed them to lion or so..just throw them in the cage and watch them cry for mercy..

1 Like

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Golan007: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Shoot them in that kneeling position....
You are too kind.

Try to harden your heart a bit.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Golan007: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Entprys:

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Chiden(f): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fredinson:
The story of Hanifa’s gruesome murder shook the Internet despite ransom was paid to her abductors for her release! I'm really heart broken Hanifa's body is finally found after 46 days she was murdered by this men�

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by CaptalnMitch: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is some bleeped upshit ... Why are humans in Africa like this?
Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Shiit! OP - Come here! Why did you not write “Warning! Super Graphical Images, Do not Enter”?

I should have skipped this thread. Now, I won’t be able to eat tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fredinson:

cry Someone should give me a knife, I need to hold these guys down, shout Allah Akbar and have them beheaded... I pity the parents, how can they stare into that lifeless body after the good memories of the little girl.

This is what you get for pampering terrorists, now everybody don dey want go into kidnapping. . it's now seen as a shortcut to success all thanks to Buhari and Osinbajo who always release criminals... Down South na Yahoo (+Ritual), up north na kidnapping.... God save us o!!! Give the senseless people Sense to choose a better leader, Amen.
Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Noshitboi(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
In times like this, I always feel like questioning the existence of God. Why didn't He intervene and spare the innocent girl's life.

My heart breaks anytime I see Hanifa's pictures. May her gentle soul rest in peace cry cry

1 Like

Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by christaddicted: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
What a world we live in! Do that to my child, I'll kill you myself before anything.
Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Uyi168: 1:03am On Jan 22, 2022

event like this one will make you question the existence of God.

like theres an omnipotent God sitting somewhere and watching over the affairs of men. hard to believe it.

he probably just sit and enjoy every show-watch little kids being abused (raped) and killed, at times in his own house.

he'd rather help you locate a misplaced key or pass an exam.

shame.
Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Daddyjesus: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2022
Justice 4 her
Re: Body Of Hanifa Abubakar Found After 46 Days Of Searching! (graphic Photos) by Smile4me01(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Titovanzel:

Really? A murder case and ur best advice is 12 strokes of cane, and they should be let go thereafter? Really? They should be let back into our society as free men so they can repeat this evil with another precious child or children?
Nawa for some people's thoughts o!
May be the useless poster is mentally derail

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Unknown Gunmen Burnt To Death In Anambra (videos) / He Forced Himself On Me / Two Female Students Caught Stealing And Stripped Fully Nakd.[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.