Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 (1682 Views)

Nairaland Family Thread / Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
hello all,
I thought carrying your baby is a pride to every mother, but why is some pregnant ladies ashamed to walk down the road once they are pregnant?. one of my longtime friend girlfriend toke in last year. ever since the baby bump started showing she stopped going out... common to go make her hair at the salon infront of their street she can't walk there.

what about visiting her parents or where she grew up from? because it's same town, she always sneak in at night and goes back to her husband house in the early morning

nor be say them never do introduction or traditional wedding, even that day the street was clossed.. well wishers....so why the shame?

This is a matured lady, probably 27 or thereabouts...this is really getting my guy angry because common to go market... either keke drop or he goes himself..

cc lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

those asking how did I know she's ashamed.

while her husband was lamenting, all she does was
smile.
she doesn't need to tell me she is ashamed...it's
all there.

she even said you want me to carry all this (pointing her bumb) walking on the road eh
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Did she tell you she is ashamed or you assumed she is ashamed?

Pregnancy takes a toll on some women, so they get pretty unconfident in their looks. Some are tired of going through 10 dresses to find the perfect one.

There is also this problem of Nigerians talking too much. Especially with women that have huge bumps. Belle is still 5mths old, but because it is big, people will start saying “afo ukwu, you never still born?” You will have to endure this for 4 months. So some women prefer to hide, the next thing you see is a baby.

She might not be ashamed. She might find public places discomforting. She has to pee per second, she has to spit, she has to keep her feet in one position and deal with swollen feet. Waist pain nko?

If inside the house is her comfort zone, why not allow her?

I know someone that also didn’t like carrying her baby out because she couldn’t deal with unsolicited advice. “Cover im head, wear am sweater, wear am socks, give am breast, give am the second breast”. Hey Charley!!!

Abeg allow her!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:
Did she tell you she is ashamed of you assumed she is ashamed? smiley

please rephrase I don't get you.

she's ashamed, while her husband was lamenting... she was there blushing And smiling.

she even said, make i come dey waka make people dey see me like this.
describing the baby bump.

yes shes shy and ashamed...lol

1 Like

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by donbachi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
She's keeping it off evil and monitoring spiritz like u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Onemind9: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
One of those things that set in when a woman is pregnant is IRRITATION

It would be funny when they get irritated at anything or doing anything. Some find it irritating to cook, sleep on the same bed with their partners or sitting indoor.

Don't blame her for that
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
donbachi:
She's keeping it off evil and monitoring spiritz like u.
Am not a monitoring spirit sir, am still here and my guy is lamenting pretty bad.
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Ahmed0336(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Someone once said " it's because they don't want people to know that they've been fvcked" grin
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:

please rephrase I don't get you

Did she tell you she is ASHAMED?

1 Like

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Sonnobax15(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin
Some men are equally ashamed of going out with their pregnant wives...Like say no be him poison her with the big belle grin
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Did she tell you she is ASHAMED?
while her husband is lamenting, all she does was smile.

she doesn't need to tell me she is ashamed...it's all there
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Elianawalker(f): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
How do you know that she is ashamed?

She could have other reasons why... and that aside, pregnancy is a big deal that men will never understand...

She could also be a shy type, pregnancy can pull a woman down. So you have no idea what she is going through.

Just let her be,don't conclude
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by thorpido(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
She may not be ashamed.She may just not be comfortable stepping out due to internal and external reasons.
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:

while her husband is lamenting, all she does was smile.

she doesn't need to tell me she is ashamed...it's all there

I would advise you go learn a skill like plumbing. You have too much time on your hands to monitor the home of a newly wedded couple. At this rate you will soon start giving the husband evil advice because whenever a man loves and understands his wife, it is juju.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:

I would advise you go learn a skill like plumbing. You have too much time on your hands to monitor the home of a newly wedded couple. At this rate you will start giving the husband evil advice because whenever a man loves and understands his wife, it is juju.
we all know you to be lunatic towards the male counterparts at any giving opportunity on nairaland.

as for your info...I told him to leave her alone.
that can't he see the load he's carrying..the girl had to give me welcoming hug for that statement.. immediately.
not like I meant it.

so you assuming I try to break an happy couple, show's how wrong you are.

5 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by techmo(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fatigue is the culprit not shame
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
She's probably embarrassed because it's her first pregnancy.
Is it her first?
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:
we all know you to be lunatic towards the male counterparts at any giving opportunity on nairaland.

as for your info...I told him to leave her alone. that can't he see the load he's carrying..the girl had to give me welcoming hug for that statement.. immediately.

Since you know this and you were even given a hug as reward, why are you here trying to push an agenda??

6 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:
She's probably embarrassed because it's her first pregnancy.
Is it her first?
yes it is
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Mariangeles(f): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:
yes it is

That explains it then.
Also, she might also not feel beautiful, so...
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Since you know this and you were even given a hug as reward, why are you here trying to push an agenda??

I was curious that's why I had to put it here ...am not married yet, wouldn't want my girl to stress me like this.... going to the market n other shitz that's something your low iq feminists Brain can't understand.

no more reply to you

3 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:

I was curious that's why I had to put it here ...am not married yet, wouldn't want my girl to stress me like this.... going to the market n other shitz that's something your low iq feminists Brain can't understand. no more reply to you

1)You know it is stressful going to the market.
2)You know she is carrying load.

Yet you concluded she is ashamed of her pregnancy? Why didn’t you assume she is stressed and tired from carrying her load upandan?

9 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:

1)You know it is stressful going to the market.
2)You know she is carrying load.

Yet you concluded she is ashamed of her pregnancy? Why didn’t you assume she is stressed and tired from carrying her load upandan?
I said no response but I give it to you.
you like acting like your all in all
Elder0001 don already play us your story, how that thing in between your leg is.... nor be today.
you don cast tey tey.

so shift make better sensible female's talk.

few of us that are aware don't look you like anything.

2 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:
I said no response but I give it to you.
you like acting like your all in all
Elder0001 don already play us your story, how that thing in between your leg is.... nor be today.
you don cast tey tey
so shift make better sensible female's talk.

Cast where or how? Are you with my vagina or did I leave it wherever after fuckîng? I am curious as to what you have on my vagina.

Care to share with this honorable forum?

5 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Cast where or how? Are you with my vagina or did I leave it wherever after fuckîng? I am curious as to what you have on my vagina.

Care to share with this honorable forum?

no one is with your virginia my dear.

but what is fûcked, can't be unfûcked by different men on nairaland... you don cast tey tey...nor be today

so stop acting like you something.

your nothing

3 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Chno: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin Guy it’s okay. Please forgive her
KiNg0G:

but what is fûcked, can't be unfûcked by different men on nairaland... you don cast tey tey...nor be today

so stop acting like you something.

your nothing

1 Like

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Chno:
grin Guy it’s okay. Please forgive her
she's telling me to go learn plumbing work, what an insult, does she know who I am.

pocohantas nor try me this evening, I say I nor won reply you.
but bring your leg out I go give am to you times 2.
it don tey we dey this nairaland, nor be today.

1 Like

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:

but what is fûcked, can't be unfûcked by different men on nairaland... you don cast tey tey...nor be today. so stop acting like you something. your nothing

Very true story. How about you furnish us with the list of these men. We are all here for the entertainment. grin

7 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Ihavethingstodo: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Many reasons o

#Some na laziness, irritation

#Some are shy

#Some are body changes after few months, bloated face, skin colour,
#Some are usually weak, which is kind of normal
# (if you live in Nigeria) some because of bad belle, eyes and witches and wizards grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Very true story. How about you furnish us with the list of these men. We are all here for the entertainment. grin

list? or I give them link to the discussion of your kpekus of how it was shared if anyone asked...it's still sitting right there.

you don cast tey tey.
you yourself you know, that's why you went mute.

everytime go dey act like say you be all in all...na people when never hear your matter, na dey look you with good eye.. feminists my foot when don collect different dîck Left and right .

see watch this my username, stay away from it.. from today henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:

list? or I give them link to the discussion of your kpekus if anyone asked...it's still sitting right there.

you don cast tey tey.
you yourself you know, that's why you went mute.

everytime go dey act like say you be all in all...na people when never hear your matter, na dey look you with good eye
.. feminists my foot when don collect different dîck Left and right . see watch this my username, stay away from it.. from today henceforth.

You have said this too many times and I believe we have gotten that point. Right now we are here for receipts and entertainment.

Nudes? Videos? Give us small Nairaland drama today naw. The whole redpillers are looking up to you. cheesy cheesy

The fact that you and your kind have been singing this since 2017. One even created a thread to post pictures of my sexcapades. Next thing he deactivated, claiming holy spirit ministered to him to stop. Lmao!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:

You have said this too many times and I believe we have gotten that point. Right now we are here for receipts and entertainment.

Nudes? Videos? Give us small Nairaland drama today naw. The whole redpillers are looking up to you. cheesy cheesy

The fact that you and your kind have been singing this since 2017. One even created a thread to post pictures of my sexcapades. Next thing he deactivated, claiming holy spirit ministered to him to stop. Lmao!!!

I mentioned Elder0001 you were shocked, weren't you?

fûcking free to air since 2015
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:

I mentioned Elder0001 you were shocked, weren't you?

No I wasn’t. Everyone knows Elder. My aggrieved ex-boyfriend that couldn’t bear losing me. So he came running to Nairaland for public simpathy.

Is that all you have on me? cheesy

fûcking free to air since 2015
You have said this before too. smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Needed! I Am Finding It Difficult Calling My Brother 'sir'. / “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed / How To Guide A 5-year Old 'In Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.