Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,763 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes (24267 Views)

In Need Of Tokunbo Engine For 2003 To 05 Camry / I Need A Good Tokunbo Engine For This Daihatsu Mini Bus / What Are Differences Between The 6-cylinder Engine And The V6 Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office or u go to taskforce ...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me
If you can not send your mechanic to come and remove and replace. I will take you as a scams.
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

If you can not send your mechanic to come and remove and replace. I will take you as a scams.
am not a thief....am bold enough to tell u to report to any authority u want to report to....if u dont i will believe u want to defame me
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

u have brought it up to this level....and before u we do anytin u will make a formal complaint...if u dont ..i will believe u are afta me...and u want to defame my character
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

u have brought it up to this level....and before u we do anytin u will make a formal complaint...if u dont ..i will believe u are afta me...and u want to defame my character
Forma complain to post my situation online for people to see? see who is quoting law. I am not defaming when I was paying you. Just go and chop the money.
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Forma complain to post my situation online for people to see? see who is quoting law. I am not defaming when I was paying you. Just go and chop the money.
am not a thief....am bold enough to tell u to report to any authority u want to report to....if u dont i will believe u want to defame me
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2022
if u say i have wronged u....and u decided to call me fraud ....u have to make a formal complaint.....
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:
if u say i have wronged u....and u decided to call me fraud ....u have to make a formal complaint.....
So leave that to me. You will not tell me what to do after you have collected my money. So I will do things that are right for me.
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

So leave that to me. You will not tell me what to do after you have collected my money. So I will do things that are right for me.
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

if u buy product and it doesnt go as plan....u follow it up...come and file a case at the taskforce...
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

Oga if you are not a thief send your mechanic to replace the Gear. So I will come here and testify. Even if to add money from my side. This is online business. It should be smooth.
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Oga if you are not a thief send your mechanic to replace the Gear. So I will come here and testify. Even if to add money from my side. This is online business. It should be smooth.
after calling me a theif....u want it smooth....Oga u must file a complaint
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

after calling me a theif....u want it smooth....Oga u must file a complaint
Oga chop the money.
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Oga chop the money.
Come and file a complaint....if u dont ...then i will file one against u
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

Thief want file against the owner. Do you have money for real case. You that you be boy boy for 4x12 feet shop.
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Thief want file against the owner. Do you have money for real case. You that you be boy boy for 4x12 feet shop.
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Now u want it smooth...afta calling mr a thief....When ur serious u will come and file a case at the taskforce....u can file a case here on nairaland...but u cant come and see the man u say is a thief
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

Now u want it smooth...afta calling mr a thief....When ur serious u will come and file a case at the taskforce....u can file a case here on nairaland...but u cant come and see the man u say is a thief
I am here to let people see the light. Do I look like someone that have your time. I came here for my car not your dirty tricks. You are shouting afraid to see you. See this Mofo . I know no solutions will ever come from you. You do not sound reasonable
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2022
If anyone sale bad Items on Nairaland . We will call them out. Simple
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

I am here to let people see the light. Do I look like someone that have your time. I came here for my car not your dirty tricks. You are shouting afraid to see you. See this Mofo . I know no solutions will ever come from you. You do not sound reasonable
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:
If anyone sale bad Items on Nairaland . We will call them out. Simple
9ic 1...then u have to report to taskforce or any1 beacuse som1 has got to judge the case....
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

i will be expecting u this week to come and report ur case and proof how i have stolen ur money....
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

i will be expecting u this week to come and report ur case and proof how i have stolen ur money....
Even the electrician Guy that colleted N160,000 from me I did not have his time. Talking of you . Because I know my time will be waste with a solution. Just face front and redeem your reputation by providing working parts as tokunbo.
Who have your 1 week time? Oga do I look like someone that will waste time, When I know that I can solve the issue by replacing the Gear and move on. If any potential customer come online and decide to work with you , then I wish them goodluck.
But I will not reply you again. Because all your reply (come to my place is to save face). So Goodluck and eat the money. Remove your Gear and replace with working Gear.
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Even the electrician Guy that colleted N160,000 from me I did not have his time. Talking of you . Because I know my time will be waste with a solution. Just face front and redeem your reputation by providing working parts as tokunbo.
Who have your 1 week time? Oga do I look like someone that will waste time, When I know that I can solve the issue by replacing the Gear and move on. If any potential customer come online and decide to work with you , then I wish them goodluck.
But I will not reply you again. Because all your reply (come to my place is to save face). So Goodluck and eat the money. Remove your Gear and replace with working Gear.

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2022
kola i am not quarelling with u...but i have to undastand how we dd not come to any conclusion before u started saying all this....even the money u sent to rewire u dd not tell me....u only sent me a reciept afta u have sent an advance payment to him....normally they are supposed to test the brainbox so u are sure its the problem before u pay....
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2022
that 1 aside... i will be expecting u this week to come and report ur case and proof how i have stolen ur money....
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:
kola i am not quarelling with u...but i have to undastand how we dd not come to any conclusion before u started saying all this....even the money u sent to rewire u dd not tell me....u only sent me a reciept afta u have sent an advance payment to him....normally they are supposed to test the brainbox so u are sure its the problem before u pay....
Madu put yourself as in my shoes. You contacted this people for me. So I have the trust in my judgement and I told you the cost. The guy came from Ladipo to Sango Ota. I need to pay for the part as he requested.
As you know we started this issue since 12th Oct till 5th Nov. No solution. Then I cam to Nairaland to post. Not even on your Advert post. I even taught someone that comment know you in person. So I will not come here to say bad thing about you. Internet is foreover. I expected you since when the Car had issue to discuss with you and change the gear. I even offer if I may add small money to give me working Gear. Mr Madu I will not stain what you are trying to build. So If make mistakes by posting to solve my issue online. I am sorry
Lets all move on. Things happens in life. Thanks
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Madu put yourself as in my shoes. You contacted this people for me. So I have the trust in my judgement and I told you the cost. The guy came from Ladipo to Sango Ota. I need to pay for the part as he requested.
As you know we started this issue since 12th Oct till 5th Nov. No solution. Then I cam to Nairaland to post. Not even on your Advert post. I even taught someone that comment know you in person. So I will not come here to say bad thing about you. Internet is foreover. I expected you since when the Car had issue to discuss with you and change the gear. I even offer if I may add small money to give me working Gear. Mr Madu I will not stain what you are trying to build. So If make mistakes by posting to solve my issue online. I am sorry
why dd u not tell me before u gave him money as i contacted them for u
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

that 1 aside... i will be expecting u this week to come and report ur case and proof how i have stolen ur money....
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

why dd u not tell me before u gave him money as i contacted them for u
You sent them to work the Gear and I told you the cost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Picture Of A Car In A Cage / Petrol @ 97 Naira Per Litre ( Petrol Saving Tips For Your Cars & Suvs ) / Who Is Jelani Aliyu? Buhari’s Newly Appointed Head Of Automotive Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.