Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes (24322 Views)

In Need Of Tokunbo Engine For 2003 To 05 Camry / I Need A Good Tokunbo Engine For This Daihatsu Mini Bus / What Are Differences Between The 6-cylinder Engine And The V6 Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
kolly9ja:

Mr Madu I asked naw. That if possible let me add some money that I am tired of the stress. You even told me that I have been stress. Mr Madu this is only money, humanity is more better than this money. so I already moved on. So if posting for experts Nairaland advice hurt you. I am sorry. Have a goodluck.
Thanks
Now u have called me out here....Yet u go ahead to buy the gearbox earbox else where
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
iykecollins1:
Now u make it look like u asked and i refused to change the gearbox for u....Why wont i believe this is personal
Mr Madu its not personal. I came for advice. You have sent 3 people that couldnt repair the Gear.
1. Chima
2. Sharafa boys
3. AZ.
After all this I still take the car to Ladipo without solution. I am tired of running in a circle.
So coming here is to seek for more assistance. Do not take it personal.
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
kolly9ja:

Mr Madu I asked naw. That if possible let me add some money that I am tired of the stress. You even told me that I have been stress. Mr Madu this is only money, humanity is more better than this money. so I already moved on. So if posting for experts Nairaland advice hurt you. I am sorry. Have a goodluck.
Thanks
when and how dd we talk about it....U called me out...u said u were looking for solutions yet u kept calling me names
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
iykecollins1:

when and how dd we talk about it....U called me out...u said u were looking for solutions yet u kept calling me names
You first called me P@ssy. So I should kept quite ? No naw lets be civil.
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
iykecollins1:

Now u have called me out here....Yet u go ahead to buy the gearbox earbox else where
Because the situation is getting out of hands. Tired of exchanging words.
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
kolly9ja:

Mr Madu its not personal. I came for advice. You have sent 3 people that couldnt repair the Gear.
1. Chima
2. Sharafa boys
3. AZ.
So coming here is to seek for more assistance. Do not take it personal.
Oga no long talk...u have done ur wish....this shows u dont only want a gear change...u want to destroy my thread....We have taskforce for solving such issues..u neva took it to them since u say i refused to change...
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
U have given me my first negative rating here....thank u
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by Dozieson(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
iykecollins1:
U have given me my first negative rating here....thank u

Iykecollins please I need answers to the below questions

1. If the faulty gear was sold to someone in another state like rivers, will you replace the gear?

2. If you want to replace, will the buyer needs to add money? Like how much more %?

3. Who will be paying your mechanic for the extra days?

4. Who will pay the mechanic for extra repairs?
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dozieson:

Iykecollins please I need answers to the below questions

1. If the faulty gear was sold to someone in another state like rivers, will you replace the gear?

2. If you want to replace, will the buyer needs to add money? Like how much more %?

3. Who will be paying your mechanic for the extra days?

4. Who will pay the mechanic for extra repairs?
1 Same warranty for lagos customers is the same for rivers customers and everywhere around naija....
2..Adding of money is not mandatory..rather it is a discussion btw both parties to find a common ground where no one will feel cheated... There is no percentage for adding money...
3..no additional charge for extra days..except u want to be considerate...because they are supposed to stay and be sure the gearbox is ok before they are paid
4 no additional payment for repairs for issues that are within the mechanical installation of the gearbox...if an electrical case comes up like they mostly do...the buyer is to pay for such services
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by Dozieson(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
iykecollins1:

1 Same warranty for lagos customers is the same for rivers customers and everywhere around naija....
2..Adding of money is not mandatory..rather it is a discussion btw both parties to find a common ground where no one will feel cheated... There is no percentage for adding money...
3..no additional charge for extra days..except u want to be considerate...because they are supposed to stay and be sure the gearbox is ok before they are paid
4 no additional payment for repairs for issues that are within the mechanical installation of the gearbox...if an electrical case comes up like they mostly do...the buyer is to pay for such services

Your didn't answer question 1. Are you going to replace a faulty gear? The gear is yet to work. Warranty only applies when it worked after replacement
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dozieson:

Your didn't answer question 1. Are you going to replace a faulty gear? The gear is yet to work. Warranty only applies when it worked after replacement
If the gearbox has been declared as faulty having worked partially or not worked well at all since installation ...If u come forward for ur gearbox to be changed it will be changed....
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2022
WELCOME TO BLESSED IK MOTORPARTS
*DEALERS IN ALL KIND OF ENGINES AND GEARBOXES..
*QUALITY AND INTEGRITY IS OUR WATCHWORD...
*LET US BE UR PLUG FOR STARDARD/QUALITY ENGINE AND GEARBOXES...
*WE OFFER DELIVERY NATIONWIDE WITH WARRANTY...
*STRICTLY ON PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY...
*THIS IS AN OPEN AND PUBLIC THREAD INCASE UR SCARED OF BEEN SCAMMED....
*OUR BUSINESS CAN ONLY GROW WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS,ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT CAN KILL OUR BUSINESS....
*SO WE ARE PROPELLED TO GIVE U THE VERY BEST...
*BE ASSURED WE WILL SERVE U WITH INTEGRITY..
*DIRECTOR..MADU COLLINS IKENNA
*CONTACT...08137915757..WHATSAPP/CALLS
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2022
kolly9ja:

Because the situation is getting out of hands. Tired of exchanging words.
Having refused to bring ur car for gearbox change...i have come to believe u came to tarnish/kill my business and spread lie about me....be rest assured it wont work
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by anselchimex(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2022
I want to make it clear to you guys on this space that, Mr. Madu has been sincere with his businesses. If you bought any of the motor parts from him and it developed one fault or the other, you should try to settle amicably with him. We've been in business all these while and he's not failed. He's real. Shalom!
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by Dozieson(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2022
anselchimex:
I want to make it clear to you guys on this space that, Mr. Madu has been sincere with his businesses. If you bought any of the motor parts from him and it developed one fault or the other, you should try to settle amicably with him. We've been in business all these while and he's not failed. He's real. Shalom!

We are not saying he is not sincere. What we are saying is that if you sell a faulty gear there is not need to repair while the customer keeps spending his money but rather change it to a good 1. We want integrity not only sincerity

1 Like

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by ariesbull: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2022
otbaba:
What's the cost of Honda City 2006 7 speed Automatic Gearbox
Honda and gear issue
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by ariesbull: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2022
iykecollins1:
Tokunbo is tokunbo....same way u bought is the same way i bought.....and i wasnt given even a minute warranty...

This mentality is what is killing many businesses

You can't give warranty on product worth thousands ...do you think people pick money on street

Stop buying flooded cars gears ...but graded gears and give people at least 2 week warranty biko nwanna

2 Likes

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2022
ariesbull:

You can't give warranty on product worth thousands ...do you think people pick money on street

Stop buying flooded cars gears ...but graded gears and give people at least 2 week warranty biko nwanna
Nwanna i gave him warranty....long story cut short...i told him to come for gear change and he has refused... i knew he wont come because he has lied against me and cant look me in the face

1 Like

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2022
ariesbull:

Nwanna we dont receive warranty from anyone....Yet in order to make it smooth and comfortable for customers,we give warranty
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2022
Dozieson:

We are not saying he is not sincere. What we are saying is that if you sell a faulty gear there is not need to repair while the customer keeps spending his money but rather change it to a good 1. We want integrity not only sincerity
Spent his money for rewire not on the gearbox...Even when the gear is ok..it could have rewire issues....if u are in this line u will understand what i mean....so if the car need rewire work are u saying i am to incure such expenses
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by Dozieson(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
iykecollins1:

Spent his money for rewire not on the gearbox...Even when the gear is ok..it could have rewire issues....if u are in this line u will understand what i mean....so if the car need rewire work are u saying i am to incure such expenses

I have changed my Camry gear before without spending additional cost in Abuja. There was no need for rewire as the gear worked without any issue.

Maybe his car gear was not bad after all. His mechanic could have diagnose wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
Dozieson:

I have changed my Camry gear before without spending additional cost in Abuja. There was no need for rewire as the gear worked without any issue.

Maybe his car gear was not bad after all. His mechanic could have diagnose wrongly.

Maybe mayb not....that he didnt need rewire for his car is just a one of though rewire issues are not a must after gearbox installation but they happen.....this is my line and i know how all this works....i cant count how many gearboxes installations i have done,gearbox installation tends to bring out rewire issues in the car....that is why before we condemn a gearbox we check for rewire issues...i believe no one is an expert when it comes to gearbox...but believe me when i say i have good experience in it
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
There are lots of examples...Have sold one 13pin gearbox for a nairalander before...by name Afam...after installation his gearbox couldnt shift from gear 1 diagnosed by mech as brainbox issue....brainbox was changed and it was so smooth,have had two of his oda Uber contact me...i believe i still have his testimony

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by Dozieson(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
iykecollins1:
There are lots of examples...Have sold one 13pin gearbox for a nairalander before...by name Afam...after installation his gearbox couldnt shift from gear 1 diagnosed by mech as brainbox issue....brainbox was changed and it was so smooth,have had two of his oda Uber contact me...i believe i still have his testimony

That means his car gear box was not the issue. That is why it is good to scan a car before any form of repairs

I have seen people testify about you on nairaland that is why I have also recommend people here to you. My only issue here is that if a faulty parts is sold to a customer it should be replace without doing any repairs on it. Except the part/engine/gear box is not the issue

1 Like

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Dozieson:

That means his car gear box was not the issue. That is why it is good to scan a car before any form of repairs

I have seen people testify about you on nairaland that is why I have also recommend people here to you. My only issue here is that if a faulty parts is sold to a customer it should be replace without doing any repairs on it. Except the part/engine/gear box is not the issue
Then how do u know.....what and what is the issue if u dont check rewire for instance...U could condemn ur gearbox for nothing...thats why we check rewire and odas...if after checking and no progress then u can change....
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by ariesbull: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
iykecollins1:

Nwanna we dont receive warranty from anyone....Yet in order to make it smooth and comfortable for customers,we give warranty
nsogbu adiro...oburu 1 week try to give
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by ariesbull: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
iykecollins1:

Nwanna i gave him warranty....long story cut short...i told him to come for gear change and he has refused... i knew he wont come because he has lied against me and cant look me in the face
oh I see...that's unfortunate
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by mayor2013: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
iykecollins1:

My friend you speak gibberish. If you guys in that stupid market of yours don’t understand something just learn to always shut up.

When you don’t have tools you claim it’s a rewire issue. I laugh in Spanish. Same way your unlearned mechanic was or was it you that instructed him to remove a transmission filter. The earlier you realise those mechanics you contract jobs out to fix the U151E transmission and it’s successors do more damage the better for your business

1 Like

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
ariesbull:
nsogbu adiro...oburu 1 week try to give
Udo
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
mayor2013:

My friend you speak gibberish. If you guys in that stupid market of yours don’t understand something just learn to always shut up.

When you don’t have tools you claim it’s a rewire issue. I laugh in Spanish. Same way your unlearned mechanic was or was it you that instructed him to remove a transmission filter. The earlier you realise those mechanics you contract jobs out to fix the U151E transmission and it’s successors do more damage the better for your business
If u want to give an advice u dont have to be rude....if u have a more learned mechanic kindly connect us...if not jux shut up and pass

1 Like

Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
mayor2013:

If u can do a better job...u let us know...if not, jux pass
Re: Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2022
iykecollins1:

oga Madu, better to stop all this. I told you I got another Gear already because the Gear I got from you had issue. Why coming for another replacement? I bought Gear on 12th October to 5th Nov ( that is 3 weeks naw). No solution. Maybe I was not luck to get good Gear from you. But Can not be spending money without result.
Money spent was on brainbox to a electrician guy that was sent by you naw. Even the guy changed complete pump oh. Haba Even if I want another Gear its just instruction for me to send one of my staff or law enforcement which I am capable of doing. But dragging issues will not solve my Gear problem. Thanks all have been settled by getting another Gear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering / The Chainless S1 Bicycle Gets Its Power From Tungsten Steel Gears / Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.