Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) (50092 Views)

Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by tradepunter: 2:53am On Jan 22, 2022
abeeee:

Ode
Funny how you can be easily brainwashed by whites

Go suck on thier pepe na

Why eh dy pain you?? You love your Chinese, I love my self preservation..

If it still too pain you hug transformer or we can settle things outside this useless faceless forum
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by timay1: 2:55am On Jan 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:

They are employing "diplomacy". Did you read the conditions they gave? C'mon, bro. That's not very feasible. You can't deny some countries access to NATO just because Russia's is not happy with it.

The conditions Russia gave are more than reasonable. USA and not should respect themselves too and follow it. They will do more than Russia if they were in Russia's position. The Cuban missile crisis already set that precedence.

Imagine, Russian establishing an international organization like NATO and countries like Mexico or Canada willingly accept to join, you think the USA will just fold their arms and watch it happen? Don't be naive bro, USA will also threaten those countries including an option of invading them.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by WoundedLamb: 2:57am On Jan 22, 2022
chronique:

Which war has the US won in recent time?

They messed up Iraq and ended up creating isis
They lost the afghan war
They messed up Libya and ended up creating a safe environment for isis to thrive.
They created a mess in Syria and ended up supplying weapons to "moderate islamists" who in turn were handing over their weapons to isis and it took Russia intervention in Syria to bring things under control. So which war has the US really won recently?

I said historically, they have fought and won more wars than Russia. And in relatively recent times, they have engaged in more wars than Russia. I don't see how your question stands against that statement. Besides, you don't decide whether the US won or lost by your standards.

The point here is that the US has more war experience than Russia and possibly has more tech. For known reasons, the US stopped massive display of technological advancement long ago so you can't say for sure Russia is more technologically advanced.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by timay1: 2:58am On Jan 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:

I have already responded to this above. I'm beginning to repeat myself and you'd agree with me that's tiring. Even the US could not eventually stop the Soviet Union from placing missiles in Cuba. They still planted the missiles anyway.

And the USA almost invaded Cuba, until last minute negotiation breakthrough happened. Because it also happened that the soviets too don't want to start another world war. If Ukraine joined NATO, I'm sure Russia will Invade them and it's either NATO withdraws or they respond with force as well leading to a full blown world war.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Asour: 3:02am On Jan 22, 2022
DemMannaScam:
The crooks tried their gimmicks in Kazakhstan recently, Boss Vlad flushed them out cheesy

They tried to repeat in Kazakhstan the "fake maidan revolution" they did in Ukraine 8 years ago.
Mazi Vladimirovich said - NEVER AGAIN!!!

O boy, the era of subjugating and destroying nations under the guise of "promoting democracy" is over.

Keep watching fake news, while the western axis of evil unravels...

Hahaha Subjugation?

What do you call what Russia is doing to former USSR countries?

Mention any opposition politician in Russia that hasn't fled or been poisoned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Topmaike007(m): 3:03am On Jan 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
What Putin is looking for (war) I pray he gets it this year, and I pray he will be put to shame

wetin dey bite this man for body?? Can't he use the money for weapons to elevate people from poverty??

do you try to read why he is going to war with Ukraine or you just come online dey talk other wise
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by WoundedLamb: 3:03am On Jan 22, 2022
timay1:

The conditions Russia gave are more than reasonable. USA and not should respect themselves too and follow it. They will do more than Russia if they were in Russia's position. The Cuban missile crisis already set that precedence.

Imagine, Russian establishing an international organization like NATO and countries like Mexico or Canada willingly accept to join, you think the USA will just fold their arms and watch it happen? Don't be naive bro, USA will also threaten those countries including an option of invading them.

The US will definitely threaten those countries but forceful invasion on the grounds that they are members of an internationally body with Russia is debatable. The US does not need military force to cripple Canada. I believe Russia is resorting to the use of force cause they lack the economic power to control thier neighbours.

But all these aside, if you were from any of these other countries, would you fold your arms and watch Russia dictate your associations? Has Ukraine ever stopped Russia from doing anything? Let's not make this discussion just about the US and thereby undermining the sovereignty of these other countries. Even if the US would do the same, it still doesn't make it right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Topmaike007(m): 3:05am On Jan 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Ukraine is the target. I see people above praising Putin and his allies like this is some video game or HBO series we're talking about. The Soviet Union is long gone, what would be the justification for invading Ukraine at this time? It's even funny cause those claiming to be anti-democracy on NL ride on the back of democracy to share their opinions. It's always as if the grass is greener on the other side, but we all know Nigerians won't sit well with authoritarian leadership. We've been there, done that.
when Ukraine refuse to let Russia have that little island and moreover 90% already voted in support to secede to Russia so why is Ukraine fuming again
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by timay1: 3:06am On Jan 22, 2022
Bbbwings:

Sovereignty is only valid when you're neutral like Switzerland. Not when youre considering joining an organization whose sole premise is to encroach a superpower.

LoL. The guy doesn't know that all Animals are equal but some are more equal than the other.

It's the reality of life unfortunately.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Topmaike007(m): 3:06am On Jan 22, 2022
angelfallz:
I hope for a time when Nigeria would be conducting its own war games and the west would be panicking.
shocked shocked
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Sheriman(m): 3:06am On Jan 22, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Pls let's not pray for that. Russia has many deep state organizatons which putin might not even know off, Iran also has many deep state religious fundamentalist groups that can just release nukes "without government sanctions". Same with the USA these deep state people use wars to enrich themselves at the expense of the people and believe me no one will be safe in a nuclear war, not even naija.
Wheytin concern us in Nigeria. Abeg make dem leave us alone ooo
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Topmaike007(m): 3:07am On Jan 22, 2022
endallinfection:
what exactly does this Putin want self ?
he want total control of his Island
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Topmaike007(m): 3:09am On Jan 22, 2022
joyandfaith:
If Russia tries nonsense against Europe especially Western side, Germany treatment would be melt on it. Putin wouldn't survive it.
do you mean Hitler Germany or this present day Germany because I know the present day Germany is nothing
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by WoundedLamb: 3:12am On Jan 22, 2022
timay1:

And the USA almost invaded Cuba, until last minute negotiation breakthrough happened. Because it also happened that the soviets too don't want to start another world war. If Ukraine joined NATO, I'm sure Russia will Invade them and it's either NATO withdraws or they respond with force as well leading to a full blown world war.

Please, read my answers about Cuba. Everybody has mentioned Cuba and I've been typing the same thing over and over again. They were not stopped by negotiations, the US actually did have a failed attempt at invading Cuba under the guise of anti-government forces. Russia also succeeded in planting thier missiles in Cuba anyway. The so called "last minute negotiations" was just Cuba giving in due to economic pressure. The use of force by the US was also a threat to the sovereignty of Cuba. That it was the US that did it doesn't make it right. I am not here to defend the US, they don't need it. I'm here to defend the rights of these other countries. The action of the US has been condemned by all the members of the UN except three. And it is in that same vein that I'll condemn any attempt by Russia to use force against these countries.

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by WoundedLamb: 3:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Topmaike007:
when Ukraine refuse to let Russia have that little island and moreover 90% already voted in support to secede to Russia so why is Ukraine fuming again

You mean Crimea?
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Topmaike007(m): 3:14am On Jan 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:

You mean Crimea?
Yes Crimea
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by DemMannaScam: 3:15am On Jan 22, 2022
They will continue to fail
Their recent loss in Kazakhstan shows that their colour revolutions can never succeed again

Meanwhile the lives wasted in syria, iraq, afghanistan etc shall be avenged

Stay tuned for more updates

Asour:

Hahaha Subjugation?

What do you call what Russia is doing to former USSR countries?

Mention any opposition politician in Russia that hasn't fled or been poisoned.

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by WoundedLamb: 3:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Bbbwings:

Sovereignty is only valid when you're neutral like Switzerland. Not when youre considering joining an organization whose sole premise is to encroach a superpower.

I don't know where you got your own concept of sovereignty from. A sovereign country can join any body. Besides, NATO is an outfit for security and anyone is welcome to join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by WoundedLamb: 3:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Topmaike007:
Yes Crimea

Russia has already taken over Crimea.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by DeepSight(m): 3:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Vickyvice:
. See Russia who couldn't defeat Germany without the help of U.s forces. If u.s hadn't intervened in "OPERATION OVERLORD" at midnight June 6 1944, half of Russia would have been under control of Hitler. The rest of Europe would have been nazified. China would still be an annex of Japan, Iran could have been swallowed by Saddam Hussein Iraq. Ungrateful slaves. Don't worry u.s. no dey Sabi talk. Ww1 and ww2 can testify . The pix below was the aircraft the U.s used to drop bomb on Hiroshima in 1945. The name is enola gay. A transparent aircraft, partly made of glass.Till date it's the most beautiful and complete aircraft ever produced by man on planet earth, produced solely for that mossion. It's in the museum. U.s are millions of miles away, forget their conference of some of their short comings. Na to make una think they aren't as powerful as before. the pilot who flew that plane, Paul tibbets died in 2013, Nagasaki pilot died about 2007, Charles Sweeney

Hogwash. Besides Russia bore most of the brunt of Nazi wrath in WW2. They were the nation most responsible for taking down the Nazis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Gospel2Day: 3:19am On Jan 22, 2022
That's all those world powers know - War Games, Battle Drills, and intimidation and destruction.
Corona virus is busy ravaging their peoples, they're powerless to curb it. They won't bomb corona virus. It is human beings they like to waste.
Instead of spending the massive defense budgets wasted in developing and acquiring arms and weapons to develop the undeveloped world and bring about parity of development all around the world.
No, instead it hypersonic missiles they will be flaunting here and there.
US, UK, Russia, China, etc are guilty of this mad obsession with lethal weapons of mass destruction.
Many of their own citizens are homeless and jobless. They don't care, as long as they can flaunt aircraft carriers and bombers all over the place.
Misplaced priority.
Jesus is Lord.
Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Topmaike007(m): 3:20am On Jan 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Russia has already taken over Crimea.
that's where the problem is coming from Ukraine want it back and Russia is threatening them with war... Ukraine need to forget about that Island.. how I wish Nigeria had the guts then to collect bakasi from Cameroon
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by WoundedLamb: 3:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Topmaike007:
that's where the problem is coming from Ukraine want it back and Russia is threatening them with war... Ukraine need to forget about that Island.. how I wish Nigeria had the guts then to collect bakasi from Cameroon

Oh but the problem is far bigger than Crimea, bro. This is more about border protection.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Asour: 3:33am On Jan 22, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Their recent loss in Kazakhstan shows that their planned & organised colour revolutions can never succeed again

All despots will fail.

The current despots are mild mannered though if they were as heady as the likes (Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler and Ceausescu).

It's not about America or Democracy. Despotism is not sustainable.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by BigBashiru: 3:43am On Jan 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Please, read my answers about Cuba. Everybody has mentioned Cuba and I've been typing the same thing over and over again. They were not stopped by negotiations, the US actually did have a failed attempt at invading Cuba under the guise of anti-government forces. Russia also succeeded in planting thier missiles in Cuba anyway. The so called "last minute negotiations" was just Cuba giving in due to economic pressure. The use of force by the US was also a threat to the sovereignty of Cuba. That it was the US that did it doesn't make it right. I am not here to defend the US, they don't need it. I'm here to defend the rights of these other countries. The action of the US has been condemned by all the members of the UN except three. And it is in that same vein that I'll condemn any attempt by Russia to use force against these countries.

Russia will never invade Ukraine unless there is intelligence they are acting on that we do not know. Russia is a more morally upright country than uk and usa.

3 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by BigBashiru: 3:44am On Jan 22, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Their recent loss in Kazakhstan shows that their colour revolutions can never succeed again

Meanwhile the lives wasted in syria, iraq, afghanistan etc shall be avenged

Are you sure US or UK is not behind Sowores Revolution Now or Nnamdi Kanus cessation plans??
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by ignis: 3:56am On Jan 22, 2022
End of the world.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by akigbemaru: 4:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Vickyvice:
. See Russia who couldn't defeat Germany without the help of U.s forces. If u.s hadn't intervened in "OPERATION OVERLORD" at midnight June 6 1944, half of Russia would have been under control of Hitler. The rest of Europe would have been nazified. China would still be an annex of Japan, Iran could have been swallowed by Saddam Hussein Iraq. Ungrateful slaves. Don't worry u.s. no dey Sabi talk. Ww1 and ww2 can testify . The pix below was the aircraft the U.s used to drop bomb on Hiroshima in 1945. The name is enola gay. A transparent aircraft, partly made of glass.Till date it's the most beautiful and complete aircraft ever produced by man on planet earth, produced solely for that mossion. It's in the museum. U.s are millions of miles away, forget their conference of some of their short comings. Na to make una think they aren't as powerful as before. the pilot who flew that plane, Paul tibbets died in 2013, Nagasaki pilot died about 2007, Charles Sweeney
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by WoundedLamb: 4:45am On Jan 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

Russia will never invade Ukraine unless there is intelligence they are acting on that we do not know. Russia is a more morally upright country than uk and usa.

Lol.... indeed.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Detuner: 4:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Vickyvice:
.See Russia who couldn't defeat Germany without the help of U.s forces. If u.s hadn't intervened in "OPERATION OVERLORD" at midnight June 6 1944, half of Russia would have been under control of Hitler. The rest of Europe would have been nazified. China would still be an annex of Japan, Iran could have been swallowed by Saddam Hussein Iraq. Ungrateful slaves. Don't worry u.s. no dey Sabi talk. Ww1 and ww2 can testify . The pix below was the aircraft the U.s used to drop bomb on Hiroshima in 1945. The name is enola gay. A transparent aircraft, partly made of glass.Till date it's the most beautiful and complete aircraft ever produced by man on planet earth, produced solely for that mossion. It's in the museum. U.s are millions of miles away, forget their conference of some of their short comings. Na to make una think they aren't as powerful as before. the pilot who flew that plane, Paul tibbets died in 2013, Nagasaki pilot died about 2007, Charles Sweeney

This is what happens when one watches too much hollywood movies that are often devoid of historical reality.

Russia already decimated the core of the German army, kicked the Nazis out of Russia, and were already on the offensive before US and allied troops step foot in Normandy. What is often overlooked was how US and Britain dragged their feets, while the Red Army did bulk of the fighting and dying. If anything2, Russia won that war for US and rest of Europe, and not the other way round. Had Hitler not invaded Russia, not even US could have been able to save Great Britain from eminent defeat, and that is a fact. US and British role in the defeat of Nazi Germany are often exaggerated, while that of communist russia are often overlooked. No nation sacrificed so much for the defeat of Nazi Germany than Russia. What is also overlooked, is russia's role in the liberation of china and Korea from Japan after it defeated Germany, which also played a huge factor in the surrender of Japan.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Whobedatte(m): 4:52am On Jan 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:

The US will definitely threaten those countries but forceful invasion on grounds that are members of an internationally body with Russia is debatable. The US does not need military force to cripple Canada. I believe Russia is resorting to the use of force cause they lack the economic power to control thier neighbours.

But all these aside, if you were from any of these other countries, would you fold your arms and watch Russia dictate your associations? Has Ukraine ever stopped Russia from doing anything? Let's not make this discussion just about the US and thereby undermining the sovereignty of these other countries. Even if the US would do the same, it still doesn't make it right.
I like your arguments bro , no shades or tantrums .
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by tammyf: 4:52am On Jan 22, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Pls let's not pray for that. Russia has many deep state organizatons which putin might not even know off, Iran also has many deep state religious fundamentalist groups that can just release nukes "without government sanctions". Same with the USA these deep state people use wars to enrich themselves at the expense of the people and believe me no one will be safe in a nuclear war, not even naija.
Are you saying the nukes will infiltrate into naija? The distance far na

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.