Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

A Real Man.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Real Man.. (526 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Real Man.. by youngreezy(m): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2022
Okay I don't normally post on nl but I had to do this to save my brothers out there being cheated by nature,law,and humans as a whole..I came across a thread where a teenage boy assaulted his girlfriend for refusing to open her phone.... don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those toxic mysogynistic chronic masturbators claiming to be redpillers here,I don't think they know what redpill is all about sef .... so I don't support men going about hitting women, infact I pray that boy is arrested and his balls chopped off, but what caught my attention was a particular statement"A REAL MAN"never lays hands on a woman....wtf!!! Is that supposed to mean?how about in a scenario where the woman attacks the man first?he should stand and receive hot pummeling and slaps because he's a real man?there a women that uses weapons like touts, what if she grabs a knife or bottle and charges aggressively at you huh?you expect me to do nothing?or run away like a pussy?hell no!!...To me I believe in violence begets violence ooo if you slap me thinking because you're a lady you can slap me and get away,omor I go nod all your teeth comot from your mouth ooo...so guys out there make society no turn una to pussies abeg, don't hit a woman because you feel you're stronger but if she attacks you first,give an beating of her life next time she go dey her lane thank you.....

4 Likes

Re: A Real Man.. by Dotinacircle: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
youngreezy:
Okay I don't normally post on nl but I had to do this to save my brothers out there being cheated by nature,law,and humans as a whole..I came across a thread where a teenage boy assaulted his girlfriend for refusing to open her phone.... don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those toxic mysogynistic chronic masturbators claiming to be redpillers here,I don't think they know what redpill is all about sef .... so I don't support men going about hitting women, infact I pray that boy is arrested and his balls chopped off, but what caught my attention was a particular statement"A REAL MAN"never lays hands on a woman....wtf!!! Is that supposed to mean?how about in a scenario where the woman attacks the man first?he should stand and receive hot pummeling and slaps because he's a real man?there a women that uses weapons like touts, what if she grabs a knife or bottle and charges aggressively at you huh?you expect me to do nothing?or run away like a pussy?hell no!!...To me I believe in violence begets violence ooo if you slap me thinking because you're a lady you can slap me and get away,omor I go nod all your teeth comot from your mouth ooo...so guys out there make society no turn una to pussies abeg, don't hit a woman because you feel you're stronger but if she attacks you first,give an beating of her life next time she go dey her lane thank you.....

Boss don't forget the giveaway the thread has been banned

Re: A Real Man.. by Qatar2022: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
youngreezy:
I stand where you stand
Re: A Real Man.. by youngreezy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Qatar2022:

I stand where you stand
you're blessed
Re: A Real Man.. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
I share your views on this matter...

In as much as I won't hesitate to kick the ass of the woman who assaults me (if I can), I also won't allow myself to be in a situation where a woman will assault me undecided...

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Vid&you Will Last More Than 2hrs In Bed&we Lost Nigeria Boy In Ukrain / Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.