Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo (23356 Views)

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS / Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others / Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by treatise: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by DKM123: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2022
A Nigerian man!
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Skmoda360(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2022
mmadu5:
I always say yoruba people are evil . I wonder why we share same country

Weyrey them be abokis .....eleribu ni eh....

1 Like

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Showyze(m): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2022
mmadu5:
You're the greatest fool that have ever liveth. Because an Aboki is living in a Yoruba land he has become a Yoruba right? You better find something better to do with your life instead of hating on people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Nicepoker(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2022
Michelle70:
Corruption is not the reason this country is not developing, every country has corrupt leaders.

The news coming out from this country is enough to keep investors away.

In less than 24hours, we've heard more bad news than we from other countries ​in 12months.

Yesterday alone, there was chibok kidnapping, Yahoo boys, the teacher who kidnapped and killed a five year old girl, cultism clash, boko haram attacks, hate speech, tribal war.
Even if na me, I'll stay out of Nigeria for good
Oga corruption is the major catalyst.
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Showyze(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
and yet someone wants a yoruba Muslim to rule this country. Useless Yoruba Muslim urchins. All they like is havoc and blood she'd. The more reason Tinubu was silent to the lekki killings
Some are too lazy to read, some can read but can't comprehend, some can read and comprehend but their hatred towards a particular tribe or religion makes them blind to see the truth. It a pity I share the same country with these kind of people and the bitter truth is you're worse than this killer.

1 Like

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Badbishop15(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Many are mad...Few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by gabbasin: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
mmadu5:
the thing you don't know is that the perpetrator of this heinous crime is most likely a fulani and the victims too his own people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Franking: 9:36am On Jan 22, 2022
Was he mining their skull?
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by idyphil: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Wickedness at its peak
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by techWriter3: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2022
if only you can written.HmmmmmAbility to written and fathom is a super electricity
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Pegi23(f): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Afonja kwenu
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Emdebby2: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2022
The year is still fresh for all these bad news everywhere. Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by nelskals(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
jneutron4000:
!p!g, then go back to !bo land.

Idiot of the highest quality. Touts of a tribe
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Showyze:

Some are too lazy to read, some can read but can't comprehend, some can read and comprehend but their hatred towards a particular tribe or religion makes them blind to see the truth. It a pity I share the same country with these kind of people and the bitter truth is you're worse than this killer.
and the fact remains that your reasoning faculty is fully drained... Imbecileeeee
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by jneutron4000: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
nelskals:

Idiot of the highest quality. Touts of a tribe
[[/s]!p!g leave the touts land and to back to your cannibalistic infested land undecided
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by EmekaA125(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Edi ati efun leleyi.

Too bad.
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Hiq0: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jesus
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Bouncing2(m): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
A F # N J A!!
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by dragunov: 4:59am On Jan 23, 2022
mmadu5:

See your maggoty mouth. The culprit is not Yoruba but a Northerner living in the SW with his family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? / Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu / Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.