Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Profitable Business For Sale (reason For Sale: Relocation) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Profitable Business For Sale (reason For Sale: Relocation) (382 Views)

What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos / What Profitable Business Can I Do With #1M? / Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Business For Sale (reason For Sale: Relocation) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2022
My partner and I will be leaving the country for some time in the coming months and we’re looking to sell our company to another entrepreneur who can continue to deliver the same value or hopefully more to thousands of customers.

Our company has gone from having a turnover of N1m in the first year to over N100m in 2021. The company is profitable. Working with global brands, our company is among the top 2 most affordable in Nigeria.

Over 90% of our inquiries end up in closed sales within the next few days/weeks. After tweaking operation and delivery, we strongly believe the company will only continue to experience an upward tick in revenue.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to drop a comment and your email address so we can pick up the conversation. Cheers.
Re: Profitable Business For Sale (reason For Sale: Relocation) by AdvanceAi: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2022
If you were advertised to come take over a business with this same ad, would you not consider it as unserious and scrupulous?
Re: Profitable Business For Sale (reason For Sale: Relocation) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kindly explain why this seems to be unserious and scrupulous so it can be fixed. Looking forward to your response.

AdvanceAi:
If you were advertised to come take over a business with this same ad, would you not consider it as unserious and scrupulous?
Re: Profitable Business For Sale (reason For Sale: Relocation) by AdvanceAi: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
ollaws:
Kindly explain why this seems to be unserious and scrupulous so it can be fixed. Looking forward to your response.

get busy kid
Re: Profitable Business For Sale (reason For Sale: Relocation) by Olayetan(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
ollaws:
My partner and I will be leaving the country for some time in the coming months and we’re looking to sell our company to another entrepreneur who can continue to deliver the same value or hopefully more to thousands of customers.

Our company has gone from having a turnover of N1m in the first year to over N100m in 2021. The company is profitable. Working with global brands, our company is among the top 2 most affordable in Nigeria.

Over 90% of our inquiries end up in closed sales within the next few days/weeks. After tweaking operation and delivery, we strongly believe the company will only continue to experience an upward tick in revenue.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to drop a comment and your email address so we can pick up the conversation. Cheers.

Give more details of the person here for transparency

(1) (Reply)

Oxford International Group Investment / I Make 5k In 24/hrs With Proof Of Withdrawal - Make Money Online In Nigeria / Nigerians Circumvent CBN Restrictions And Trade N78 Billion In Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.