Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit (29695 Views)

Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics) / Toyin Abraham, Other Celebrities Criticised For Accepting Award From Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Keegan: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
They tried to bring Tinubu down in any way they can but he stands gidigba to their utmost dismay.

Tinubu is going to be the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Keegan: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
flokii:
This is what you get when you allow a bandwagon of fo0ls use you for their own devious and evil agenda like #EndSars they turned to #EndLagos and #EndTinubu.. this is going to 2 years now and not a single noise has been heard from any family member, relative or loved ones of those "massacred" at Lekki tollgate.

My instincts hardly fail me and I knew right from time who the targets of Endsars protests in Lagos were but unfortunately for the plotters, their agenda failed as some of us still have our conscience to serve even if it means getting called names like bigot and whatnot. Why are the Igbos the only ones making noise about EndSars and insulting Asiwaju Tinubu everywhere? did he hold any political office in Igboland or is it the freedom they enjoy in Lagos and South West that is making them misbehave?

It's the Da Silva guy I pity sha cos they'll keep attacking and blackmailing him and others like him that took their bait. The best thing now is for him to ignore their rants, do his thing and never entertain any of such groups again. Very wicked and devilish set of people always happy to see others down.. una sef no fit end well. iku eleya ni iru won ma n ku.

Karma is a bitch. What they planned for Lagos State and Yorubaland in general is now what they are witnessing day in day out in their forsaken region.
God is wonderful.

Inu enibimoku ki dun, inu awon ota ilosiwaju Yorubaland ati Tinubu ko ni dun.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by oyatz(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

ALERT PASS ALERT

WHEN MONEY TALK EVEN TOTO DEY OPEN!

Please you don't have to debase womanity
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by oyatz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
adekS1:
pls oga let only those tinubu build support him,no dey tell us wetin no follow here... So cos he build some few ppl around him,he shd be president abi...

So that he can gather 50m youths into army n be feeding them with cassava n yam.
Is that the kind of sensible person we need?

Someone better than tinubu will arise soon,u must av bn hearing the trace of the sound.
No be by who first declare intention

The fact that you hate somebody doesn't mean he should not or can not be president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Keegan: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

OGA WE ARE TRIED OF STUFFING IN NIGERIA!

CARRY YOUR TINUBU TO UR COUNTRY ODUDUWA REPUBLIC

MAKE HIM YOUR god SELF

WE NO CARE

Bring your candidate and let's meet at the poll. No be by wailing every minute of the day online.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Keegan: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Prince001:

Yes oo, more to come cos that's how Tinubu operates and maneuvers people easily to his side. He give them d offer they can't reject!!!!

You go suffer for nothing. Go collect your own offer from those you trust.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Keegan: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
adekS1:
Its stupidity to say you are for #ENDSARS and come out to be pro tinubu...

Granting such is already an indication he is in their camp,wat a waste of time he put up then for ENDSARS if he will still do this.

Someone said he can go there n speak the truth to power as if they dnt know,am sure he can't be there n talk against tinubu,they will bundle him out of there ni.

So endsars is all about Tinubu! You go suffer.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Keegan: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
adekS1:
pls oga let only those tinubu build support him,no dey tell us wetin no follow here... So cos he build some few ppl around him,he shd be president abi...

So that he can gather 50m youths into army n be feeding them with cassava n yam.
Is that the kind of sensible person we need?

Someone better than tinubu will arise soon,u must av bn hearing the trace of the sound.
No be by who first declare intention

Vote for your choice and let others do same. You are a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by oyatz(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
adekS1:
Tinubu us the reason buhari is in power n why Nigeria is suffering renewed hardship today,yet he still has the effrontery to want to contest....

From fry pan to fire loading but ppl are saying NO this time around.

The anti-Tinubu campaign online is largely bourn out of envy, tribalism and political differences. It has little or nothing to do with patriotism.

The good news is that with time, most people will continue to see the hypocrisy and double-standards of most of these anti-Tinubu guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Keegan: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
adekolaelect:
Tinubu has become the most popular presidential candidate even before 2023 .can we now see the way God manifests Tinubu political poppularity without given his Enimies a dim.

Asiwaju is a leader anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Keegan: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
koyyes:
Leo na man? With that him okpolo eye.

Never take the words of a negroe seriously.

Leo is known but no one knows you. Go and die.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Keegan: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oracleforce:

Oni kuure.

Tinibu will be the president of his home town at Iragbiji. Osun state

They will collect his money and put him to shame.

I will be the last person to campaign for a person of questionable character like Tinubu...

I'm a proper Yoruba person but I will be the last person to campaign for such a person like him...
Period

Of what importance are you to your immediate family not to talk of your street? We are talking about men, real men and you are talking. Ta lo mo okolo babanla e loyo. You have but just one vote. Omo ale eru Igbo.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Keegan: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hallabee1:
Aje...

He must have collected one Ghana must go bag... I guess you know what's inside

Go collect yours from obi.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by DCatt: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
An average Nigerian is a tyrant at heart and doesn't believe in democracy. What happened to freedom of political affiliation?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by flokii: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
omoharry:
so why were begging for money last year ? Hunger never beat you reach .You will eat the sand that you walk on until you grow some sense . Just imagine absorbing Buhari leadership from the hardship we are going through . I am sure you will still blame Nigerians for the worsening insecurity that we are currently facing . You will blame Nigerians for the herdsmen continuous raping ,maiming and killings across our land .
You will continue to absorb Buhari from failing to treat these monster herdsmen, carrying guns to kill innocent Nigerians as terrorist ,abi?? ..
You are a terrible human and hunger will be your companion till you die . Continue begging here on nairaland .I believe it's now ur sanctuary where you can see some crumbs to eat ..Oo! Wait I have N500 to send to you, if that will make Ur life better . What a wasted soul that dwell among us .

You better seek help for your mental illness before you'll finally enter market. I won't play in the mud with a pig so swerve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by seyz91(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Confirm!
Honor10:
Every man has a price.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by adekolaelect(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
YorubaKing:

Jealous over what?

I was gonna engage in an educated argument with you till I read ur comments. Take care and peace! cool
that is the sign of speachless when you head is full of hatred and bigots.

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by flokii: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Keegan:

Karma is a bitch. What they planned for Lagos State and Yorubaland in general is now what they are witnessing day in day out in their forsaken region.
God is wonderful.

Inu enibimoku ki dun, inu awon ota ilosiwaju Yorubaland ati Tinubu ko ni dun.

Definitely.. they won't know joy or have peace. Any akotileta Yoruba that is aiding and abetting the enemies too will share same fate if they don't repent and make ammends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by oyatz(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
deepwater:

what class of family do you come from?

you guys just stay on the internet and believe other people are from poor homes?

whereas you are the one is actually from a very poverty stroke back-ground

BTW for u to believe that having the name DA Silva attached to a human makes the human different and worthy is very disturbing.....

please show me how many abiolas and azikiwes actaully made it!

But it's wrong to be insulting people just because a Celebrity or any other citizen exercise his legitimate and democratic right of supporting a particular candidate that you don't like.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by oyatz(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
AntonVince:

At least they don't lie about their ages.

How do you know sir?

Were you there when they were born?

People age differently based on genetics, morbidities, nutrition, physical and mental stress as well as exposure to harmful agents.

You only know the ages people publicly say they are.

From 1992 Senatorial election to 1999 Governorship election, Tinubu's date of birth has always been March,1952 and weren't controversial.

There is no way Tinubu could have known that he would be running for president in 2023 when he wrote his date of birth as 1952 in the 1992 Senatorial electoral form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Prince001(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Keegan:

You go suffer for nothing. Go collect your own offer from those you trust.

I don't want anything from anyone but good governance cos I can't be bought. I stand for what I believe even if it means standing alone!!!!!!!
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by chikachuks1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ok

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

A Da Silva is not and never stupid.

If you are from a good home with proper upbringing, you won't hide behind a keyboard and be insulting someone who exercise his democratic right.

If you are from one of the elite educated families, his name, Da Silva, alone should tell you the relationship he has with Asiwaju Tinubu. Little wonder most of you write trashy stuff, it says much about where and the class of families you come from.

You are shouting elite education up and down. Look at your grammar.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by FreeStuffsNG: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

You are shouting elite education up and down. Look at your grammar

Hmmm. Please stay on the point sir. Insulting folks because they hold a different view is bad and unacceptable. Such conduct says much about your background, especially your family. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by calcal: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Typical Yoruba behavior - traitor, sellout, thief, scammer, shameless, Afonja people. they contribute mostly to the destruction of the zoo.

People without conscience. anyway, omo Ibadan ni mi, oto oro ko ro bi ewuro

ViperAda:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The earlier okoros accept this fact, the better for their mental sanity.

-Viper
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by RolexOfGeneva(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. Please stay on the point sir. Insulting folks because they hold a different view is bad and unacceptable. Such conduct says much about your background, especially your family. wink
Boko Haram members believe that killing Christians pleases Allah, that is their view, and it's a dangerous one.
Your own view is that Tinubu, a known thief, a professed druggie and one of the most corrupt politicians this country has ever known, is the best thing to have ever happened after slice bread. Now tell me, what differentiates you from those Boko Haram members?
Both of you hold views capable of endangering the life of Nigerians.
People that support Tinubu are perceived by the general society as being inhumane, wicked and having total disregard towards the growth/development of this country.
This isn't a good way of describing someone from a good family background, is it?
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by FreeStuffsNG: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

[s]Boko Haram members believe that killing Christians pleases Allah, that is their view, and it's a dangerous one.
Your own view is that Tinubu, a known thief, a professed druggie and one of the most corrupt politicians this country has ever known, is the best thing to have ever happened after slice bread. Now tell me, what differentiates you from those Boko Haram members?
Both of you hold views capable of endangering the life of Nigerians.
People that support Tinubu are perceived by the general society as being inhumane, wicked and having total disregard towards the growth/development of this country.
This isn't a good way of describing someone from a good family background, is it?[/s]
You're incapable of comprehending my reply because of your fixation on real and imagined enemies like most bigots do and it's complete waste of time responding to you. I will no longer respond to you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Oracleforce: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Keegan:

Of what importance are you to your immediate family not to talk of your street. We are talking about men real men and you are talking. Ta lo mo okolo babanla e loyo. You have but just one vote. Omo ale eru ibo.

A pig is looking for who to wrestle with so that both of us will be dirty.

I will be glorifying your foolishness by engaging in conversation with you..
.bye bye.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Keegan: 3:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Oracleforce:

A pig is looking for who to wrestle with so that both of us will be dirty.

I will be glorifying your foolishness by engaging in conversation with you..
.bye bye.

Who is conversing with ode yi? You just proved what you really are omo ale. You don't want to wrestle with the pig but you just did ẹlẹdẹ lasanlasan oloorun. O ki se asoromorose to jasi wipe o ki se omo oko. Oponu ode eru Igbo.

Go and bring the best brain in your unknown family to come and slug it out with Asiwaju at the polls.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by NGpatriot: 4:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Endsars hoodlums and terrorists don hijack this man's constitutional rights and freedom.

He can not speek or associate freely unless he gets permission from endsars terrorists.. grin grin

Freedom of choice and association are vital rights and components in our national constitution, but our intolerant and anti-democratic lazy Nigerian youths shout democracy left and right, but their actions and utterances are always intolerant and undemocratic, they can not respect other people's right, freedom and choices.

And these and the sad and pathetic clowns they call leaders of tomorrow. grin grin

When these evil youths enter power, they won't hesitate to take away people's freedom and lock people for anything and everything they don't like. grin grin
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Oracleforce: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
You'll have to poison yourself because Tinubu will preside over the affairs of everyone in your household, your unborn kids inclusive.

The only solution for u is to leave the shore of Nigeria or u lay below the Earth surface.

Omoale paraku

Tinubu asslicker crew. I'm not surprised by your incoherent comments concerning Tinubu's political ambition. After all, you are on his payroll. 8k monthly stipend for typing gibberish on all social media platforms...
Tinubu political e-miscreant. Keep up the good job...but I can bet my two balls, Tinubu will not win...this APC primary, and if he makes any attempt to take any anti-party moves, the power that be will use the Federal Government machinery to silence him...

Nigeria no be Lagos

You have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money / Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State / Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.