Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Campaign 2us Lets Hear Ur Manifesto/propaganda If U Were 2 Be Elected PRESIDENT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign 2us Lets Hear Ur Manifesto/propaganda If U Were 2 Be Elected PRESIDENT (149 Views)

Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / NASS Leadership: Why Lawan And Gbajabiamila Should Not Be Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campaign 2us Lets Hear Ur Manifesto/propaganda If U Were 2 Be Elected PRESIDENT by snitchbitch: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2022
i was just having fun today and it just occured to me have some fun with you guys here today

forget about BUBU,

Tinubu
OSIBANDE,

Atiku!

OBJ,

GEJ,

and all our political kingmakers and big wits

lets talk amongst ourselves we the masses

if you were to be elected as the president what will be your manifesto or propaganda or what do you want to leave as a legacy for people after you to know you for

no PDP OR APC HERE

JUST NIGERIA and NIGERIA ALONE

#GOODMORNINGNAIRALAND!
Re: Campaign 2us Lets Hear Ur Manifesto/propaganda If U Were 2 Be Elected PRESIDENT by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2022
I will expel the South East from Nigeria.
Re: Campaign 2us Lets Hear Ur Manifesto/propaganda If U Were 2 Be Elected PRESIDENT by snitchbitch: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2022
VOTE FOR ME

i no get shoes i used to wear slippers in NIGER DELTA

i no get WAEC result but i get NEPA BILL

my great grand grand parents migrated from NIGER and CAMEROUN

i will not steal any money

i will not borrow money from CHINA

ONE NAIRA WILL BE EQUAL TO ONE DOLLAR

cars will be flying when i enter ASO ROCK

women will turn to men!

NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER THAN PARADISE

DEVIL WILL DIE WHEN I BECOME PRESIDENT

All the bad guys will repent and become good guys

all the yahoo boys will return the money they stole to their victims

all the oloshos will marry and become good women

money will be flowing like river in NIGERIA!

LOL!

#PLEASEVOTEFORME! smiley

(1) (Reply)

PEOPLES OF THE SOUTH AND MIDDLE BELT: DOES REFERENDUM FALL FROM THE SKY? ------ / Hon. Kawu Chaska Donated A Free Set Of Football Jersey To Tunga Pillars Football / A.c.t Cheap Data Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.