Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? (14472 Views)

Poll: Would you date a single parent?

Yes: 72% (65 votes)
No: 27% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Excelboi(m): 5:15am On Jun 21, 2011
mama-gee:

Most probably some men would say yes. . .just the secure and comfortable ones will though. ,  

But the insecure and poverty-stricken are most likely to say no cause they can't cather for her and her children.

so u mean any guy that says no he cant date them is a poor guy? May be probably u fall into the category of such women! @op,capital Noooo
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Excelboi(m): 5:18am On Jun 21, 2011
ilalokhoin jude:

hi. pls i need assistance in creating my post. Pls if u can text me how to creat my post (were i can say my own thing). Thks.
hey man,its up dia wen u click on a particular section u wish to create ur post! Check well
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ilalokhoinjude: 5:41am On Jun 21, 2011
tks dude, but i cant still find it. I am using my mobile, can i c it? Is it nairaland forum i should click? Pls i am eagerly waiting. Tks again.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Excelboi(m): 6:06am On Jun 21, 2011
Ok check dis screen snap john! The icon is after the sexuality button.

Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MMM2(m): 6:07am On Jun 21, 2011
maybe undecided
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ijebuboy18(m): 7:26am On Jun 21, 2011
Honestly i am in this kinda situation right now and the fact that she has a kid outta wedlock is the main reason why i haven't given in yet. I mean i just don't know where 2 place the kid, am i going to be daddy, uncle or brother to the kid?
So NO i can't dat a single mum,unless her hubby is late.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ektbear: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2011
Reason why this came up is because my buddy met this girl over the weekend. She is sexy as ffffuuuu. Tall, skinny but thick in the right places, beautiful smile, etc. Only issue is she has a 4 year old daughter.

Thing is, he is a single father too himself, so isn't really concerned. I was just thinking to myself wondering what I'd do in the situation.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by AkanA1(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2011
ekt_bear:

Reason why this came up is because my buddy met this girl over the weekend. She is sexy as ffffuuuu. Tall, skinny but thick in the right places, beautiful smile, etc. Only issue is she has a 4 year old daughter.

Thing is, he is a single father too himself, so isn't really concerned. I was just thinking to myself wondering what I'd do in the situation.

So that's y u decided 2 come waste our time and internet subscription on such a trivial matter like this right. Next time when I am thinking of how cold ice-cream is these days I will come start a thread here, cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2011
My answer is no, i need no sugar mama
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MPEROR: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2011
Yes why not
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2011
I cant date or marry no such thing as a single mama. What made her single in the first place ?
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by clem2love(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2011
Hm, i happen to be a living witness of topic. i dated i single mother of a boy which along the way she also give birth to mine being a lady for me.

the problem they normaly have is discrimination.

left for me i can still accomodate more of them if an ask to keep marrying.

dont mind me, well is never an illness that you arae a single father or mother so let stop disriminating. we all never plan to be oneday but situatiuon may lead to what will you do ? kill youself
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by campella(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2011
I see nothing wrong in dating either of the two.
I am a single father and have babes who are single.
I had in the past dated single mothers too.
They are wonderful people to be with.
Try one and you will never know what let to that single parenthood.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by rachrich: 10:32am On Jun 21, 2011
Yes i can, if he loves me and as long as he has nothing to do with the baby mama. grin
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2011
Why will i date or marry a single mother? undecided
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2011
OP,
Put me tru,
Single as in divorced or widowed or has a child before marriage
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by demola9: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2011
omolola1 ,i need ur bb pin.u
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2011
See almost all the ladies saying , 'why not' 'off course' bla bla bla,
women are usually in this kind of case, meaning,

1)MANY HAVE CHILDREN OUT OF MARRIAGE AND WOULD STILL WANT TO BE CONSIDERED.
2)MANY HAVE BEEN 'ABANDONED' BY FATE AND ARE DESPERATE TO HAVE ANY MAN EVEN IF HE HAD 5 KIDS BEFORE. RICH OR NOT RICH.

Listen up this way,
If the above caption has an answer 'YES' , it should be say for a date,
FOR MARRIAGE?  MBAAAAAAAA,  NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

For crying out loud, your blood is your blood and nothing can make you like another blood than your full blood, so there is bound to ba a problem sometime in the live of the marriage.

my opinion,
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Purist(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2011
Da Doctor:

For crying out loud, your blood is your blood and nothing can make you like another blood than your full blood, so there is bound to ba a problem sometime in the live of the marriage.

Absolute bullcrap. Only in Nigeria do you see this kind of reasoning.

Da Doctor:

my opinion,

Of course.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by upendo98(f): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2011
@ Da Doc,

Look at it this way,

Some people are what they are today because some step mom or step dad sacrificed and loved them as their own ok?
If you really love somebody there's always a way both of you can work things out.
Its not for the faint hearted thats why I salute those who are able to do it.
Kids are not 'excess baggage as people like calling them'
I thank God for all those Mums and Dads who are raising kids that arent their own blood.I salute you BIG style.
You have no idea who that kid may turn out to be. Could save your life later more than your own blood.
smiley smiley
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by demola9: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
drop ur bb pin .let us chat omolola 1.pls
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by cold(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
I'm currently involved with one.She's as cute as they come,intelligent,well spoken,in short she ticks all the boxes save for the baggage.I'm even considering tying the knot but still giving it some thought.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
@UPENDO, We all have choices, i wont accept any BAASSTARD In my house my dear, i have none too.
If it was a divorcee or a widow, at least same would be reasonable,

but some bad guy put some gal in a family way and later she wants da doctor to marry her? SHE IS JOKING,
What if the DNA is dat of a criminal? because NO NICE GUY WOULD PREGNATTE A LADY WITHOUT TAKING RESPONSIBLILITY IMMEDAITELY OR LATER.

Mind you, some day the owner of the baby may come for the child, and my so called wife would be 'IN THERE WITH THEM, WHILE IN WITH ME(IF WE HAVE KIDS ALREADY)' Not so? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by cold(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
@Da Doc,i'll restrain myself & call you an i'diot.& to think you're one of those on here always mouthing off abt Christ & Christianity.The hypocrisy of these christians is overwhelming
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
Lol, abuses? because i aired my opinion?

na wa for you o,

anyway, THAT DOESNT CHANGE MY VIEW AND STAND,

To you it may not make sense at first instance. But rumunate on it and see the 'SENSE' in my 'NON-SENSE'

I wont retaliate you, GO AND SIN NO MORE.
sad
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by cold(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
Let me reiterate,you're an i'diot for airing such a useless opinion.What's all that BS you folks always yap about forgiveness & stuff?
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2011
[b]and again, that u are involved in one at the moment and wannaa go on with it, doesnt make it okay you know,
Dont be aggrieved and violent when people air their views, why? you may be blinded by you present situation, but i implore you to look before you leap.
elseeeeeeee, in the future you would remember that DA DOCTOR once told you a nonsense, yet you didnt weight to see the sense in his words.

A CHILD THAT IS BITTEN BY A SNAKE RUNS AWAY ON SIGHTING A MILLIPEDE!!!!!

Be wise o!!!![/b]
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by cold(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
Well I havn't completely lost my mind.& i've seen children turn on their biological parents,in some cases killing them.I hope your case would not end up like that
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2011
Go and enjoy your DOOM my dear,

cheesy
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by cold(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2011
The feeling is mutual
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2011
lets see, YOU GO RUN DEY FIND HELP SOME DAY.Anyway, i guess you have employed a counsellor already sha.

U WAN TAKE YOUR HAND CALL POLICE FOR YOURSELF, ,,GO ON AND ENJOY THE'CELL' Then
tongue
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by SALady(f): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
@Topic, the answer is NO. Anyone who has a child isnt worthy of love, I guess that's where we are going with this topic hhhmmmm!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? / Obi Cubana Sprays Money On Naked Girls In Pool. They Were Also Sweeping Cash / Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.