Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? (1819 Views)

What Digital Skill Are You Learning (april2024)? / They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On / Learning This SKILL Is Better Than Having A DEGREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by haconjy(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2022
I think it's very important to improve on your skills. Well last year I was able to learn everything about web designing Front-End.
This year, I want Back-End programming.

I am already through with Python, what next

What about You?
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by Oomarusuph: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
I'm glad to join you pls
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by chariisGRACE(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
After many months of saving, I finally got myself a Laptop.
I'm starting UI/UX design this January.

3 Likes

Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by haconjy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oomarusuph:
I'm glad to join you pls

You are free...

Who again is with us?
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by jesmond3945: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
haconjy:
I think it's very important to improve on your skills. Well last year I was able to learn everything about web designing Front-End.

What about You?
what have you built with python? Can you design and build a live trading system?
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by Rick9(m): 2:10am On Jan 23, 2022
I am currently learning Web Development. I want to be a full stack web developer by the end of this year 2022.
I'm focused on Front End (HTML, CSS, JavaScript) for now once I master it I move to web frameworks then finally back end (PHP, SQL)

3 Likes

Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by Freelane33(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2022
Same with Rick9
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by tangoalpharomeo: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2022
haconjy:

What about You?

I just downloaded the Android Studio IDE, I'm getting ready to supplement my web development skills with Android development. I would have loved to develop for iPhones too, but Apple doesn't provide their XCode IDE for Windows or Linux.

I'm still tackling the basics of Java syntax, before entering Kotlin.

1 Like

Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by Sheriman(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
tangoalpharomeo:

I just downloaded the Android Studio IDE, I'm getting ready to supplement my web development skills with Android development. I would have loved to develop for iPhones too, but Apple doesn't provide their XCode IDE for Windows or Linux.

Why can't you learn one language, master it develop great things with it.
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by FanOfMyself: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
haconjy:

What about You?
It's not really about what you have learnt, it's about what you can build with it. There's where the challenge lies.

1 Like

Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by Excallibur(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
haconjy:

What about You?
Then learn python frameworks that are relevant to your goals like Django and flask
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by Rick9(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Freelane33:
Same with Rick9
Success to us.

1 Like

Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by jeromeekugbere(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
I'd love to go into data analysis but don't know where to start from,.
haconjy:

What about You?
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
jeromeekugbere:
I'd love to go into data analysis but don't know where to start from,.

I just started learning.

Here is my scheme of work/syllabus/course outline.

1. Python
2. Excel
3. SQL
4 Tableau/Power Bi

Once is finish learning everything, I don blow grin

1 Like

Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
2horsePOWER:

I just started learning.

1. Python
2. Excel
3. SQL
4 Tableau/Power Bi

You can follow this thread and ask questions
https://www.nairaland.com/5485400/chronicle-data-scientist-analyst
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by Freelane33(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Amen
Rick9:
Success to us.
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by NNtv(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
haconjy:

What about You?
I want to learn cybersecurity but I don't see people talking about it on this forum, secondly I don't think if someone can get a remote work with it
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by jeromeekugbere(m): 5:26am On Jan 26, 2022
Let me trouble you for some ideas,
Did you have any prior knowledge of programming??
How did you start?
Who's tutoring you?
And do you think I can do this alone?
2horsePOWER:

I just started learning.

1. Python
2. Excel
3. SQL
4 Tableau/Power Bi

Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Just finished my HND as a computer science student...I want to focus and learn data science....have downloaded necessary materials...may God help me
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by thanksjosh005: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
tangoalpharomeo:

Why don't you try flutter?
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by BlaqFaze: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2022
thanksjosh005:

you still need Xcode

1 Like

Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2022
jeromeekugbere:
Let me trouble you for some ideas,
Did you have any prior knowledge of programming??
How did you start?
Who's tutoring you?
And do you think I can do this alone?

No,I don't have any prior
Nobody is tutoring me, I have some tutorial videos I'm watching.
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by jeromeekugbere(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
I'd love to start, can you please recommend some tutorial videos, thank you,
2horsePOWER:

Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by frakdon(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Rick9:
I am currently learning Web Development. I want to be a full stack web developer by the end of this year 2022.
I'm focused on Front End (HTML, CSS, JavaScript) for now once I master it I move to web frameworks then finally back end (PHP, SQL)
if one wants to learn, how much would be the cost for registration?
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by frakdon(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
2horsePOWER:

please can i join you, I'd like to learn?
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by Rick9(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
frakdon:

if one wants to learn, how much would be the cost for registration?
Registration ke. It's free to learn oh. Search for W3Schools on Google or download the app.
It's what I'm using to learn now. Then you can also download books from pdfdrive and free videos on YouTube to teach web design.
Who pays to learn anything these days when there's so much free resources online.

2 Likes

Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by Toyade888(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
2horsePOWER:

I just started learning.

1. Python
2. Excel
3. SQL
4 Tableau/Power Bi

Hi there, its been a month since i started this journey myself and its been the best decision i have made in a long time.

Regarding this reply apart from all i have learned so far, one important aspects of learning is having a community or group of like minded individuals you can learn from and grow together.

So if you are interested and for others too message me(whatsapp"09010292419" ) and lets create a group where we all can contribute and learn together.

1 Like

Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by SonOfNobody: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
2horsePOWER:

I just started learning.

1. Python
2. Excel
3. SQL
4 Tableau/Power Bi

We gather dey bro
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by tangoalpharomeo: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
thanksjosh005:

The thing is that I want to master being able to make native apps before I go into CPFs (cross platform frameworks). I've almost gotten Web down, but Android is tricky.

Also, I'm pretty much an expert in ReactJS, so if I were to choose a CPF, id probably end up going with React Native instead of Flutter.

1 Like

Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by airsaylongcome: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
2horsePOWER:

I just started learning.

1. Python
2. Excel
3. SQL
4 Tableau/Power Bi

I dey laff o grin grin grin grin
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by airsaylongcome: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
NNtv:
I want to learn cybersecurity but I don't see people talking about it on this forum, secondly I don't think if someone can get a remote work with it

Do you know advanced Linux System Administration?
Re: What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? by Honlucas: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
2horsePOWER:

I just started learning.

1. Python
2. Excel
3. SQL
4 Tableau/Power Bi

hy bro do u have knowlede on html or css?

i wanna enter data analysis can i start learning with python?

(1) (Reply)

Installing Wamp Server On Vista, Window7 Video Tutorial / Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way / What Do Programmers Do In Airports??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.