Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa (34488 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / Dele Momodu Visits Senator Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by uptimum123(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
tolaswim:

God will not let it happen In Jesus name

Joker... Na only you get God

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Toks2008(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
perambulator:

The article reproduced below has been trending on WhatsApp.

Session in history still open.

A DERAILED ELDORADO

An acclaimed visionary leader, tested and trusted by his people. He had built several people into positions of influence. Has a protegee that he brought to lime light.

The protegee, a teacher, a pastor and a seasoned lawyer. The lawyer protegee had helped the leader in the administration of his tenure. A very capable hand indeed. Also a great orator.

When the leader had an opportunity, he put forward his protegee for the 2nd most important position in his land. The lawyer protegee took up the position.

Politics happened. The leader wants a position, the protegee also wants the position. The leader has one ideology, the protegee has a different ideology. Foot soldiers on both sides egging the leader and his protegee on. Discrediting one another. Forgetting that they are brothers from the same zone. One with federal might, the other, with grassroots support. Both sides being played by external factors.

"After all i have done for my protegee, he ought to accord me respect and listen to me", the leader thought to himself in his private moments.

"I have been loyal enough, and i deserve to retain this exalted position for myself", the lawyer protegee soliloquised.

The die is cast. A crack is created.

With the unrelenting supporters of both men, the crack became a schism. With the latching in of people of other ethnicities, the schism became a chasm. Yoruba land becomes the epicenter of a political war between 2 brothers that were once confidants.

No, i write not about those you think. I write about the great leader, Obafemi Jeremiah Awolowo; and his protege - the teacher, the pastor, and a cerebral lawyer, Ladoke Samuel Akintola.

These issues happened exactly sixty years ago in 1962.

That fight, ended the glorious years of yoruba people being the ones ahead of other ethnicities.

In contemporary Nigeria, the golden years of the yoruba people was between 1952 and 1959. The years Awolowo was premier of western Nigeria.

Those Were the years of our firsts - First Television station, Rediffusion, First Modern Secretariat, First Housing Estate- Bodija Housing Estate established in 1958, First Stadium- Liberty Stadium, First Dual Carriage Road- Queen Elizabeth-Secretariat Road, First Teaching Hospital (UCH) etc

By the time the brouhaha settled in 1966, Akintola's daughter had been killed. Awolowo sent to jail. Many houses burnt, and a coup that took the life of Ladoke Akintola.

The visionary leader never got there till he died. The Cerebral protegee died trying not to leave there.

We lost our regional leadership and even lost the regional governance. All because a visionary leader and a brilliant protegee didn't sit to reconcile themselves.

The ideological difference? Awolowo wanted an alliance with the igbos, Akintola wanted an alliance with the hausa fulanis.

Both sought alliance with others, but couldn't achieve an alliance between their own selves.

Sixty years later, Another visionary leader, another cerebral protegee who is a teacher, pastor and lawyer. A leader with the strength of the grassroots, a protege with the strength of the Federal government. Foot soldiers on both sides egging both on, in derisive manners.

Would the southwest lose out again?

May afflictions not rise a 2nd time.
In line with the music of Hubert Ogunde that he released 60years ago and was banned, i repeat,.....

YORUBA ROO'NU O.. Reflect, O ye of Yoruba Ancestry.

Akintola Taaku, Awolowo N'woran! So captioned the front page headlines in the Daily Sketch newspaper.

So what do you think is the way forward?

For us to support the teacher or to support the visionary leader?
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
1. APC did not win 2015 because Buhari was overly popular.

APC won because PDP fought amongst themselves and destroyed itself.

The current infighting in APC may be good for Nigerians

I will give some history on how the PDP downfall started from 2012.

2. It all started 2012. The N.E zonal Congress of the PDP was held in Bauchi to elect the National Chairman.

Bamanga Tukur was GEJ anointed candidate but he lost the local election. However, three days later, all other candidates withdrew for him.

GEJ forced him in.

3. The NWC members were very annoyed. They thought he was too old. (He was in his 80s).

GEJ wanted him because he had money and could not be bought by Governors easily.

The chief opponent was the Governor of Adamawa state Murtala Nyako. They were from the same state.

4. Why did he not want Tukur as Chairman

A. Being Chairman would make Nyako the number 2 in the state
B. He believed Tukur wanted to make his son Governor in 2015

True to Nyako’s fear, the state executive committee in the party was dissolved. The NWC distanced themselves.

5. This was the spark that started all the confusion in PDP and metamorphosed into the eventual loss of PDP

The NWC reinstated the sacked executives and said the Chairman acted alone.

However, Dame Jonathan fight with Amaechi, Amaechi issues with GEJ over oil wells.

6. His rancorous relationship with the Speaker Tambuwal, sacking of Oyinlola as National secretary, GEJ 2nd term etc were all isolated cases that added to the eventual collapse

But the Tukur situation was the spark.

Let me continue the story. So....

7. Two parallel bodies were created in Adamawa.

The Governor had swore to fight the Chairman and GEJ (who he thought supported such moves)

Next bad move, Tukur suspended Amaechi. It stunned people because even though GEJ and him were enemies, it was illegal to do so without NEC.

8. Tukur had not called any NEC meeting but still suspended him anyways.

Next Governor to be suspended was Gov Wamakko of Sokoto state. Again no one was consulted.

Why were these men suspended?

Wamakko was rumored to be contesting for President and Amaechi was to be VP.

9. Wamakko also supported Nyako openly when Tukur and himself were fighting for power.

Also Amaechi spats with GEJ made the suspension of both men align with GEJ and Tukur’s interest.

What next? Other Governors revolt. They see this as a bad sign.

10. Gov. Lamido of Jigawa openly frowned at the suspensions. Also Kwankwaso of Kano

Rumbling starts....

BOT chairman, Chief Tony Anenih felt Tukur was the devil and was deceiving GEJ

Meanwhile the issue of 2nd term and the supposed gentleman’s agreement for GEJ not to contest.

11. Started raising issues.

Campaign posters were out for GEJ and he did nothing to douse the rumors of him not contesting.

Three senators and Governors were mandated to see GEJ to clear the air on that

They were Saraki, Lamido and Adamu Abdullahi

Saraki was hesitant.

12. Saraki and GEJ were not friends.

It started from Yaradua’s time when Saraki was the all powerful NGF chairman. He had more powers than GEJ who was vice then.

TO BE CONTINUED �

13. LETS CONTINUE

People regarded GEJ then as that lucky guy.

But Yar’adua, the ever wise President then was aware of things and asked Saraki (He is on Twitter. He can confirm) to discuss with GEJ.

GEJ said “No problem, your excellency”

But after Yar’Asia’s demise,

14. GEJ was made to remember some of the role Saraki contributed in the political bedlam during Yar’adua’s sickness.

Later, Saraki even met GEJ at the villa to ask him why EFCC was harassing him and his family. GEJ feigned ignorance.

But he barely left the villa when SFU

15. unit declared him wanted. SFU is Special Fraud Unit.

Let’s not deviate.

So those men met GEJ. Lamido, Abdullahi and Saraki. They came back upset.

Why? GEJ kept them waiting for hours. And gave them a “I don’t give a Bleep” attitude about the gentleman’s agreement

16. A G-7 of aggrieved governors was formed.

They were Adamawa, Kano, Niger, Jigawa, Kwara, Rivers and Sokoto.

They were headed by Baraje.

They would be the n-PDP

They either hated Tukur or were against GEJ 2nd term.

17. Their plan was to mobilize against GEJ nationwide.

Saraki wanted someone else to defeat GEJ at the primaries.

Amaechi wanted to leave the PDP outrightly.

Others were undecided.

18. PDP convention came, all 7 Governors planned a walk-out.

Atiku gets to hear of this. He wants to be part of it.

The others are reluctant to include him especial Nyako. They include him in the plans anyways.

Meanwhile, the newly formed APC can’t believe their luck!

19. The n-PDP did not want to leave PDP save Amaechi

They just wanted to force GEJ hand so he sacks Tukur and a renegotiation of 2015.

But things get out of hand very quickly.

57 out of 204 PDP lawmakers swear allegiance to n-PDP

Anenih panics and tries to talk sense to GEJ

20. Tukur instead fights the G-7 and suspends the state executives in Kano and others.

It explodes and they all walk into APC.

Just like that (without a single vote cast) APC got the big 3 Kano, Rivers and Lagos (Lagos was always APC)

Game over.

THE END!
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by truthstands01: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
See Tinubu’s silpas. These people should leave Nigeria alone pls.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by NOwazobia: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Laggatumuch:

Yes we don't want Tinubu as president

But we also don't want your own hero as leader too

We want you as our president. Step up and show up and we will vote for you.
sorry oooo.... tongue I don't vote age, I vote competence irrespective of age. Age is not necessarily competence... I fear this young generation even more.

Right now I don't even have a candidate yet.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Toks2008:

So what do you think is the way forward?

For us to support the teacher or to support the visionary leader?

I have said it many times, Tinubu has declared and has therefore checkmated Osibanjo. If Osibanjo is wise he would back down and if we are wise as yorubas we would line up behind Tinubu because for Osibanjo to go toe to toe with Tinubu can only end badly for him, because even if he wins he loses but more importantly it can only end badly for the SW.

I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by adekolaelect(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Salvador1:
Okpolo eyes you are not smelling that seat Know this and have peace.

You should sacrifice yourself to the benefit of Nigeria that's what true leaders do.
mumu

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by olatuns2017: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/apc-chairman-tinubu-visits-sen-musa-says-his-sacrifices-to-the-party-will-not-go-in-vain/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Awolowo
Abiola
Tinubu

Masters na oga

When you hear Tinubu = core progressive politician

Tinubu is a professor of Politics power and Governance

IBos wish him dead BUT God shames Ibos over BAT
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by NOwazobia: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Same way young educated men sat down with all four senses and chose Obasanjo as their leader twice despite he was already known to have been part of our problems since 1976 when he first ruled, same way young educated men with their four senses chose as their leader the Yaradua whom they never heard of throughout the whooping eight years he was governor till after Obasanjo handpicked him and imposed him on PDP despite his terminal illness which had initially kept him away from limelight amidst no known attractive record as Katsina governor, and same way young educated men with their senses also chose Jonathan and later Buhari despite the baggages they both carried.
While it is expected that common sense should dictate people's choices of leaders in a sane country, Nigeria is however a very insane county where common sense is relegated to the background when it comes to choosing leaders. So if you expect that to change now just because Tinubu is seeking to lead, then you might not be realistic.
I am not expecting any change from anyone, not when the young vibrant guy on my street is even more corrupt. I don commot hand, comrade.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by olatuns2017: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:
1. APC did not win 2015 because Buhari was overly popular.

APC won because PDP fought amongst themselves and destroyed itself.

The current infighting in APC may be good for Nigerians

I will give some history on how the PDP downfall started from 2012.

2. It all started 2012. The N.E zonal Congress of the PDP was held in Bauchi to elect the National Chairman.

Bamanga Tukur was GEJ anointed candidate but he lost the local election. However, three days later, all other candidates withdrew for him.

GEJ forced him in.

3. The NWC members were very annoyed. They thought he was too old. (He was in his 80s).

GEJ wanted him because he had money and could not be bought by Governors easily.

The chief opponent was the Governor of Adamawa state Murtala Nyako. They were from the same state.

4. Why did he not want Tukur as Chairman

A. Being Chairman would make Nyako the number 2 in the state
B. He believed Tukur wanted to make his son Governor in 2015

True to Nyako’s fear, the state executive committee in the party was dissolved. The NWC distanced themselves.

5. This was the spark that started all the confusion in PDP and metamorphosed into the eventual loss of PDP

The NWC reinstated the sacked executives and said the Chairman acted alone.

However, Dame Jonathan fight with Amaechi, Amaechi issues with GEJ over oil wells.

6. His rancorous relationship with the Speaker Tambuwal, sacking of Oyinlola as National secretary, GEJ 2nd term etc were all isolated cases that added to the eventual collapse

But the Tukur situation was the spark.

Let me continue the story. So....

7. Two parallel bodies were created in Adamawa.

The Governor had swore to fight the Chairman and GEJ (who he thought supported such moves)

Next bad move, Tukur suspended Amaechi. It stunned people because even though GEJ and him were enemies, it was illegal to do so without NEC.

8. Tukur had not called any NEC meeting but still suspended him anyways.

Next Governor to be suspended was Gov Wamakko of Sokoto state. Again no one was consulted.

Why were these men suspended?

Wamakko was rumored to be contesting for President and Amaechi was to be VP.

9. Wamakko also supported Nyako openly when Tukur and himself were fighting for power.

Also Amaechi spats with GEJ made the suspension of both men align with GEJ and Tukur’s interest.

What next? Other Governors revolt. They see this as a bad sign.

10. Gov. Lamido of Jigawa openly frowned at the suspensions. Also Kwankwaso of Kano

Rumbling starts....

BOT chairman, Chief Tony Anenih felt Tukur was the devil and was deceiving GEJ

Meanwhile the issue of 2nd term and the supposed gentleman’s agreement for GEJ not to contest.

11. Started raising issues.

Campaign posters were out for GEJ and he did nothing to douse the rumors of him not contesting.

Three senators and Governors were mandated to see GEJ to clear the air on that

They were Saraki, Lamido and Adamu Abdullahi

Saraki was hesitant.

12. Saraki and GEJ were not friends.

It started from Yaradua’s time when Saraki was the all powerful NGF chairman. He had more powers than GEJ who was vice then.

TO BE CONTINUED �

13. LETS CONTINUE

People regarded GEJ then as that lucky guy.

But Yar’adua, the ever wise President then was aware of things and asked Saraki (He is on Twitter. He can confirm) to discuss with GEJ.

GEJ said “No problem, your excellency”

But after Yar’Asia’s demise,

14. GEJ was made to remember some of the role Saraki contributed in the political bedlam during Yar’adua’s sickness.

Later, Saraki even met GEJ at the villa to ask him why EFCC was harassing him and his family. GEJ feigned ignorance.

But he barely left the villa when SFU

15. unit declared him wanted. SFU is Special Fraud Unit.

Let’s not deviate.

So those men met GEJ. Lamido, Abdullahi and Saraki. They came back upset.

Why? GEJ kept them waiting for hours. And gave them a “I don’t give a Bleep” attitude about the gentleman’s agreement

16. A G-7 of aggrieved governors was formed.

They were Adamawa, Kano, Niger, Jigawa, Kwara, Rivers and Sokoto.

They were headed by Baraje.

They would be the n-PDP

They either hated Tukur or were against GEJ 2nd term.

17. Their plan was to mobilize against GEJ nationwide.

Saraki wanted someone else to defeat GEJ at the primaries.

Amaechi wanted to leave the PDP outrightly.

Others were undecided.

18. PDP convention came, all 7 Governors planned a walk-out.

Atiku gets to hear of this. He wants to be part of it.

The others are reluctant to include him especial Nyako. They include him in the plans anyways.

Meanwhile, the newly formed APC can’t believe their luck!

19. The n-PDP did not want to leave PDP save Amaechi

They just wanted to force GEJ hand so he sacks Tukur and a renegotiation of 2015.

But things get out of hand very quickly.

57 out of 204 PDP lawmakers swear allegiance to n-PDP

Anenih panics and tries to talk sense to GEJ

20. Tukur instead fights the G-7 and suspends the state executives in Kano and others.

It explodes and they all walk into APC.

Just like that (without a single vote cast) APC got the big 3 Kano, Rivers and Lagos (Lagos was always APC)

Game over.

THE END!

Go and study Tinubuism

From 1991

You will understand
Politics
Selfless leader
Sacrifices for others to grow
Bujebudanu
Godfatthrsm
Intellect
Courage
Performance

Etc
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by chikachuks1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
perambulator:

I have said it many times, Tinubu has declared and has therefore checkmated Osibanjo. If Osibanjo is wise he would back down and if we are wise as yorubas we would line up behind Tinubu because for Osibanjo to go toe to toe with Tinubu can only end badly for him, because even if he wins he loses but more importantly it can only end badly for the SW.

I

OK.. Your opinion tho.

I will risk it all for Osinbajo
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Flairoqy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
I knew a time like this would come, gullible nation, we will NEVER grow as far as this country is concerned because when it comes to politics, we think like Neanderthals.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by richie240: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hehehehe......bia, izit ya change?
I tell u say I wan chop rice and I later change mind say nah akpu I wan chop u com dey vex. Abeg na ya mouth I wan use chop am?

Even sef, ur lord sef, after misleading thousands of yuuts don change say hin nor be ipob.
Taaaaa dia!

https://www.nairaland.com/6946831/not-member-ipob-nnamdi-kanu#109509463
cool

galaxy2020:
What changed?
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Peppysco: 6:40am On Jan 23, 2022
franchasng:
It is laughable when Tinubu's dishonorable Yoruba urchins accuse some Igbos who oppose Tinubu's failed presidential ambition, calling it hatred and bigotry and all sorts of names just to deceive the rest of gullible Nigerians into believing that Igbos are opposing Tinubu just out of hatred, when that is the biggest lies.

Tinubu will get multiple hate-filled attacks he hauled at Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Tinubu used more than hateful words to criticize Goodluck and his Yoruba urchins never saw it as bigotry or hatred or betrayal of a Southern brother.

Tinubu used Lagos state money he has been stealing to finance the destruction of Goodluck Jonathan government.

Tinubu paid thugs to stop Igbos and Niger Delta people from voting in Lagos State in 2019 just to make sure APC won Lagos State because he knows APC can never win Lagos State without rigging and use of thugs.

Tinubu hired and paid celebrities and activists in 2011 to start a nationwide protest against Goodluck Jonathan government when Goodluck removed fuel subsidy to save Nigeria from crude oil subsidy corruption.

Tinubu used Lagos state money he has been stealing since 1999 to hire all forms of celebrities to tarnish Goodluck Jonathan image for doing the right thing.

So why should Igbos love such a tribalistic thug of a man called Tinubu?

Why Tinubu has been silent on Fulani herdsmen killings in Yoruba land and all over Nigeria is because Tinubu used Lagos money to collabo with El Rufai and Co to go hire Fulani militants from outside Nigeria and camped them in different forests waiting to unleash terror on PDP and Goodluck if Buhari was not declared winner.

They hired foreigners and children to vote in Northern Nigeria just to ensure Buhari wins 2015 election.

Tinubu was doing all these evil just so Buhari will help him become President in 2023 so he can loot Nigeria dry the way he has looted Lagos state since 1999 using his stooge Governors he installs every 4 years.

Tinubu exalted Agberos in Lagos and made them untouchable just because he uses them to rig elections in Lagos every 4 years, so Agberos can burn down Lagos Tinubu doesn't care so long as they will help him eliminate opposition and rig election.

Tinubu is a heartless kleptomania who must not be allowed to smell Nigeria's Aso Rock.

Osinbajo we stand with, Tinubu is a known criminal who only want to loot Nigeria and turn it to his family inheritance.

For those who don't know who Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu is, he is the owner of Lagos state, the godfather of Lagos State and some Yoruba states.

Tinubu's wife is a serving Senator(rigged in)
His daughter is Head of all Lagos Market
His Son in law, Lagos HoA member
His Cousin is HoR member
His Son, Director of Lagos Advertisement Agency

You idiots need to get more education. Selling gala on the streets of Lagos made better by Tinubu's vision won't take you all far. You all hate him for his role in the dethronement of Jonathan as president, but you fools forget the constitution of Nigeria on freedom of association. The same Jonathan you all hate him for, Tinubu also had a hand in him becoming a president because at the last minute before the election, Tinubu's controlled ACN sacrificed their candidate, Nuru Ribadu to ensure Jonathan's victory in their states. But you idiots wouldn't know this because of your lack of education.
Millions of your people are in Lagos doing really good yet many of you open your gutter mouths to rubbish the people that paved the way for your success in the state and your foolish kerosene sharing governors responsible for your migration down West are saints to you all. Stupid ingrates,na Ogun go kill all you haters.
Declare for president, NO, present a candidate, NO, support an Igbo candidate, NO. Na only to dey do bad belle up and down una know. Una own na to leave una improverished place be to come destroy place wey good just to make everything equal, na the hallmark of hatred be that. I get one word for all of una haters from that side, na Sonpona go kill all of una
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Peppysco: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2022
DeepSight:

What's wrong with you guys?
Is the presidency a Yoruba affair?

As a Nigerian, should I not be interested in the antecedents of anyone vying for the presidency of my country?
And why does such interest necessarily mean I am Igbo?

There are almost four hundred ethnicities in this country, you know that, dont you?
Do I have to bother to tell you I am not Igbo?

Everywhere one looks, on this board, if one criticizes a Yoruba politician, they call you Igbo. If one criticizes an Igbo politician, they call you Yoruba. Is this how small minded you guys are? ? ? ? ?

Shut the Bleep up. Did you do the same character check on Jonathan before becoming president?
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by DeepSight(m): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2022
Peppysco:

Shut the Bleep up. Did you do the same character check on Jonathan before becoming president?

I didnt vote for Jonathan and actively campaigned against him as representing business as usual.
See how daft your presumptions are?
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Peppysco: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2022
DeepSight:

I didnt vote for Jonathan and actively campaigned against him as representing business as usual.
See how daft your presumptions are?

Can you see how foolish you are? Of course, you're free to vote for anyone, but I never asked if you voted for him or not but only asked if you did the same character check on him. Why now become a Sherlock Holmes all of a sudden cos the individual involved is not a person of interest? Bad belle, una eyes go soon clear
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by DeepSight(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2022
Peppysco:

Can you see how foolish you are? Of course, you're free to vote for anyone, but I never asked if you voted for him or not but only asked if you did the same character check on him. Why now become a Sherlock Holmes all of a sudden cos the individual involved is not a person of interest? Bad belle, una eyes go soon clear

Did you not read what I said about "business as usual?" Don't comprehend what that means? How will you, with the lower class education you have and seeing as your brain is oiled by the sweat from the balls of an orangutan, rendering you so congenitally st.upid. To campaign against him, one had to marshal facts against him, dimwit. But that is obviously beyond your xenophobically shriveled and twisted brain.
Run along, re.tard.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by ZombieTERROR: 8:31am On Jan 23, 2022
Bounceboune7:
God bless u

I am really not a fan of tinubu but it's annoying how they hate him without anything reasonable to bring against him.

They say he's a thief,which Nigerian politician has clean record?the Peter obi they want to portray as an angel has the Pandora case n akwuzu killings to deal with.

The orji uzor kalu they want to present has been jailed for corruption even when his party is in power,tinubu was arraigned by opposition party n he was discharged n acquainted.

I am yet to see any reasonable thing they have against tinubu

N it's annoying they are even dragging south south into their hate.

They create different account on social media n put other tribes names just to cause chaos.

We all can see their hate from afar

so you hate any aspirant you wouldn't vote for? or don't want near the nation's treasury..

how can that translate to hate..

so you hate Osibanjo?.. is that it,?..
Sense is far from you lots

this is exactly how you put a confirmed failure in Aso rock for eight years..

you Nigerians are not tired of suffering
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by NGpatriot: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Peppysco: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2022
DeepSight:

Did you not read what I said about "business as usual?" Don't comprehend what that means? How will you, with the lower class education you have and seeing as your brain is oiled by the sweat from the balls of an orangutan, rendering you so congenitally st.upid. To campaign against him, one had to marshal facts against him, dimwit. But that is obviously beyond your xenophobically shriveled and twisted brain.
Run along, re.tard.

Lol, very funny. Idiot had to consult dictionary in order to conjure non aligning words to respond to me, it makes you look fake and uneducated, trying to impress me, you have to do better. Anyway, this is my last response to you, you don't ever get any response from me anymore cos you don't deserve it. Cheers
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by manitoba(m): 12:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Senator Sani is the power house for anyone who wants to win election in Nigeria as it was his firm that handles some aspect of the voters card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria / HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.