Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

A Call To Cencor Skit Makers In Nigeria. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Call To Cencor Skit Makers In Nigeria. (446 Views)

3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) / Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call To Cencor Skit Makers In Nigeria. by Rootprof(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Good afternoon good people, I may not put this in the right thread or give it the appropriate topic.

I think it's right time government put a strict cencor on the people making skits or short funny video clips on social media. Of late have been seeing numerous clips that doesn't make sense or funny at all rather endangering the innocent people.
1- I watched a guy going about removing ladies wigs, please what's funny in embarrassing ladies women up and down. It makes no sense at all.
2- Another one will approach someone that is an assassin and ready to kill the person, such jokes are dry and dangerous most especially now that the security of the country is bad.
3- I saw one hilarious and condemnable one this morning on Facebook, a guy will come out from a Lexus car wearing only short holding a cutlass and chasing passer-by. Please what's funny in these, some of the people may get injured or accidental death, most importantly how will we know when a real mentally imbalance person is involved and people thinks it's a prank or skit. I think Nigeria as more than enough pressing issues and challenges already.

There are many funny skits on social media that are really funny and well appreciative. But the few ones that are not scripted or condemnable should be cencored by government before we start hearing stories that touch. I pray no soul will be lost before check is in place.

Long live Nigeria entertainment industry.

1 Like

Re: A Call To Cencor Skit Makers In Nigeria. by bolatito192: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
sad
Re: A Call To Cencor Skit Makers In Nigeria. by Polynek(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
They will say all na cruise grin
Re: A Call To Cencor Skit Makers In Nigeria. by Rootprof(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Polynek:
They will say all na cruise grin

That's the slang in town until people start falling victim. I remember one white prank I watched some years ago that a guy wear ghost mask to prank a lady she ran out and got jam by a car and died.

1 Like

Re: A Call To Cencor Skit Makers In Nigeria. by Polynek(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rootprof:

That's the slang in town until people start falling victim. I remember one white prank I watched some years ago that a guy wear ghost mask to prank a lady she ran out and got jam by a car and died.
You are very correct bro
I hv also watched dat video too, na white pple arrange dat video
Re: A Call To Cencor Skit Makers In Nigeria. by lagusboyyy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
You are spot on OP.
I dislike public prank ehn.. How you go dey use cutlass dey pursue me on the road,con dey call am prank.

I go change am for you o.

(1) (Reply)

Robbery Attack On New Generation Bank At Uromi Edo State / Who Sabi Unity Bank / Russian Taxi App Hacked With Hundreds Of Drivers Ordered To Same Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.