Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha (583 Views)

Uzodinma Using Asari Dokubo's Boys To Kill, Destroy Imo State - OAP, Nonso Nkwa / Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha by unity004(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Former Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, says his successor, Hope Uzodinma’s mission in the state was to kill and destroy, and does not have the capacity and what it takes to govern a state in a democratic setting.
Okorocha, now the Senator representing Imo West senatorial district in the National Assembly, in a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media, Sam Onwuemeodo, said the present “government in the state is a counterfeit of what a state government should be.”

In the statement made available to Ripples Nigeria on Saturday, Okorocha accused Uzodinma of throwing Imo into a cesspit of ineptitude and insecurity where killings, kidnappings, and ritual killings have become the order of the day.
The statement reads:
“Governor Hope Uzodinma came to Imo to kill and to destroy, not to build and he succeeded in his mission.
“Imo State and her people have not known peace since Chief Uzodinma became governor. They have only been hearing stories of killings, arson, kidnapping, invasion, rituals. What they never witnessed when the righteous ones were in power or on the throne.
“Governor Uzodinma and his government have become itching experiences Imo people won’t forget in a hurry.
“The government has made Imo people see their ears with their eyes. And the daily prayer on the lips of every sincere Imo man or woman has been ‘may this nauseating cup run over.’
“During my governorship for 8 years, militancy was a big issue in the oil-producing areas of Ohaji, Egbema and Oguta. I didn’t begin to supervise the killings. As a leader of his people, I employed and deployed diplomacy and got that problem solved.
“But under Governor Uzodinma, the killing of Imo people seems to have become the rule, instead of the exception. And the government is not regretting the killings, but only labouring to justify them.
“Under my administration, the opposition was encouraged to function unhindered. Every part of the state was alive and bubbling.
“Today, no part of the state is functioning. They are after the opposition. And they are not humble about their cluelessness and ineptitude."

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/uzodinma-came-to-kill-destroy-imo-lacks-capacity-to-lead-a-state-okorocha/

Re: Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha by nzeobi(m): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
You and uzodimma do not mean well for IMO State just that you have different approaches
Re: Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha by EmilyD: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin
Re: Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha by joe54: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ok. Failed old politicians
Re: Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha by helinues: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
More exposure needed pls from all the camps
Re: Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha by foryourmindnow: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
For the first time I agree with Okoroawusa
Re: Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha by Cantonese: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Okorocha was not better.

Okorocha always had issues with Senator Anyanwu, just as he currently faces.
Re: Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha by descarado: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
This man brought unrest in igboland not only imo.

It's only in Nigeria that some men are Lords while the rest are servants.
The South (all) are servants to a particular tribe in nigeria(fulani)
Shame no dey catch them.

Their goons come here to defend shame everyday.
Men o.
Re: Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
I suspect Uzodinma is allowing IPOB terrorism, but Okorocha openly gifted IPOB N500m so we know he is amongst the sponsors of insecurity and IPOB terror in the state.
Re: Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Even the cannibal camp raided jus before christmas should have been harvesting more info about ESN and IPOB sponsors and activities but it seems the whole thing is being covered up because the governor secretly supports iPOB
helinues:
More exposure needed pls from all the camps
Re: Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha by helinues: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
GenBuhari:
Even the cannibal camp raided jus before christmas should have been harvesting more info about ESN and IPOB sponsors and activities but it seems the whole thing is being covered up because the governor secretly supports iPOB

Uzodinma, Okorocha, Nwosu, their hands are not clean
Re: Uzodinma Came To Kill, Destroy Imo; Lacks Capacity To Lead A State —okorocha by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
I agree. Okorocha openly gifted IP0B N500m
helinues:

Uzodinma, Okorocha, Nwosu, their hands are not clean

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking - AREWA Publishes Latest Photos Of Fake Professor Pantami / If You Like Insult Me, I Still Remain The Best Option For Nigeria. Adamu Garba / Violence Broke Out As Deputy Gov, APC Leaders Buying Vote,while Voters Want PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.