Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,969 members, 7,799,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu (635 Views)

How Buhari, Tinubu Caused Serious Bloodletting In Military – Osita Chidoka / How: How Oshiomhole Caused Me Pain & Evil Against Me / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu by janefblog: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senate Chief Whip and 2023 presidential aspirant, Orji Uzor Kalu, has recalled how he ran into problems with former President Olusegun Obasanjo due to his friendship with fellow aspirant, Bola Tinubu.

The former governor of Abia state said his problem with Obasanjo started after he helped Tinubu win his re-election in 2003.

The All Progressives Congress, APC, chieftain disclosed that he stepped in to help Tinubu who was lagging behind in 2003.

Appearing on Silverbird Television on Friday, Kalu insisted that ............ https://janefblog.com/my-friendship-with-tinubu-caused-me-problems-with-obasanjo-orji-kalu/

Re: My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu by FoolaniHellman: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fake News!!!

Thread Closed!
Re: My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu by ggood: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ok
Re: My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu by ggood: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
No one want to associate with a terrorist
Re: My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu by Danjikanbauchi: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
What Obj saw sitting you couldn't see even on top iroko tree.

Obj was trying to warn you from the Afonja Muslim but you won't listen.
Re: My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu by richiemcgold: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Isokay
Re: My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu by Macphenson: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
OKOOO
Re: My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu by Hisbah12: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Fake News!!!

Thread Closed!
Re: My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu by ERockson: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Coward
Re: My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu by MadamExcellency: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Obasanjo was bent on physically dealing with Tinubu and Ngige if not for Orji Uzor Kalu the then Action and best Governor in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Friendship With Tinubu Caused Me Problems With Obasanjo – Orji Kalu by orisa37: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
"DOUBLE STANDARD GAME". PLAYING WITH THE EVIL AND THE RIGHTEOUS. YOU'RE NOT GOOD.

(1) (Reply)

One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. / Simon Ekpa Didin't Say IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, This Is What He Said / I Won't Call Akwa Ibom People "Dogs - Pastor Umo Eno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.