Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer (3507 Views)

A Question JW Cannot Answer / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by rottennaija(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2022

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by rottennaija(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Q

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by rottennaija(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
W

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
The attached really got me wondering. How can an individual or church claim to have and know the unchanging Truth of God if the doctrines and traditions such a one or church clings to changes with the times, seasons and even opinions of men?

This question isn't simply for those of the JW church to ponder as it a valid question to be asked by every Christian and Churchian out there of doctrines Nd traditions they currently hold or believe is of God.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by ChocolateWine(f): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Where is the question?
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by oteneaaron(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
This is going to be an interesting thread.

Bike man, drop me here.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
That EXCOMMUNICATION of a thing ehn as it applies to the ties that binds dem with the religious organization they see as chief executive officer of Satan's organisation on earth. grin grin grin

God airpus grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
oteneaaron:
This is going to be an interesting thread.

Bike man, drop me here.

The thread na like leprosy to them. Their eyes will be popping out with words UNCLEAN UNCLEAN UNCLEAN dem go passby or japa and look elsewhere. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by Emusan(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Till thy kingdom come, that number 5 will never see the light of the day

Let me add this as number 6 from @achorladey

Can JWs use the bible only to tell me Jerusalem was destroyed in 607 B. C. E. accurately?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please answer just one simple question:

Can you present a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses? smiley
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by helinues: 5:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Tell them let us pray, na there wahala go start
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by oteneaaron(m): 5:43am On Jan 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Please answer just one simple question:

Can you present a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses? smiley

The OP asked first.

Why don't you try answering any of the five questions...

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by oteneaaron(m): 5:44am On Jan 23, 2022
achorladey:

The thread na like leprosy to them. Their eyes will be popping out with words UNCLEAN UNCLEAN UNCLEAN dem go passby or japa and look elsewhere. grin grin grin

Omo no be small thing oo

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

The OP asked first.
Why don't you try answering any of the five questions...

They came again to Jerusalem. And as he was walking in the temple, the chief priests and the scribes and the elders came and said to him: “By what authority do you do these things? Or who gave you this authority to do these things?” Jesus said to them: “I will ask you one question. Answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things. Was the baptism by John from heaven or from men? Answer me.” So they began to reason among themselves, saying: “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ he will say, ‘Why, then, did you not believe him?’ But dare we say, ‘From men’?” They were in fear of the crowd, for these all held that John had really been a prophet. So they answered Jesus: “We do not know.” Jesus said to them: “Neither am I telling you by what authority I do these things" Mark 11:27-33

Questions may raise questions so if truthfully the one who asked first is sincere then there's no reason for hide and seek.
There are thousands of sects claiming worshipers of God so if someone singled out one to be questioned then an intelligent observer will ask "do you know a better performing group?"
If you people will not attempt the simple question then there's no need asking JWs five or ten questions! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They came again to Jerusalem. And as he was walking in the temple, the chief priests and the scribes and the elders came and said to him: “By what authority do you do these things? Or who gave you this authority to do these things?” Jesus said to them: “I will ask you one question. Answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things. Was the baptism by John from heaven or from men? Answer me.” So they began to reason among themselves, saying: “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ he will say, ‘Why, then, did you not believe him?’ But dare we say, ‘From men’?” They were in fear of the crowd, for these all held that John had really been a prophet. So they answered Jesus: “We do not know.” Jesus said to them: “Neither am I telling you by what authority I do these things" Mark 11:27-33

Questions may raise questions so if truthfully the one who asked first is sincere then there's no reason for hide and seek.
There are thousands of sects claiming worshipers of God so if someone singled out one to be questioned then an intelligent observer will ask "do you know a better performing group?"
If you people will not attempt the simple question then there's no need asking JWs five or ten questions! grin

In this case the person wey asked first is not sincere grin grin. You must tag or label the person

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by cornelboy(f): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
You are appointed as the GB of JWs on nairaland cheesy cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by cornelboy(f): 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dem don silence ona grin

achorladey:

In this case the person wey asked first is not sincere grin grin. You must tag or label the person

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:

You are appointed as the GB of JWs on nairaland cheesy cheesy
That's what they call me because whenever they try to raise any topic against God's organization my posts will render all of them confused!
JEHOVAH said about his WITNESSES:

No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah Isaiah 54:17

Jesus said:

When they bring you in before public assemblies, government officials, and authorities, do not become anxious about how or what you will speak in defense or what you will say, for the holy spirit will teach you in that very hour the things you should say! Luke 12:11-12

They're all waiting for answers to five questions, shey?
Hen let them answer just one from me then i promise to answer all their questions.
But if they will not dare my question then let's leave it at that! Matthew 21:23-27

That's what makes my user name "Max" a song in their mouths! smiley
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by Nelidee(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what they call me because whenever they try to raise any topic against God's organization my posts will render all of them confused!

grin

Am glad you are aware of that. We are so confused on how deep your delusion is. How a grown adult who God has given brains to think can put all his thinking faculty aside and allow himself to be brainwashed and deceived by a freemasonry organisation.

By the way, when you see us attack your demonic threads and posts, don't feel too important by thinking that we want to pull you out from the bosom of your 8 god's in Warwick. Nah, we don't have that time or energy. Only God can save you guys.

When we attack your threads or posts, We are simply exposing your organisation for the cult that it is, thereby preventing other innocent people who are reading these threads and back and forth posts, from joining your occult organisation.

Smart isn't it? smiley

Think about it, with all the back and forth we've had and all that we've exposed, who in their right minds, will ever think of joining an organisation that;

1. made false predictions
2. Has doctrines from demons
3. force their members not to give blood and watch their loved ones die except you are a Bulgarian
4. warn their members not to go to university or else face consequences
5. founded by a man who used spirit mediums and is a 33rd degree freemason

Anybody who sees these statements will be forced to do research and believe me, the very moment they start that research, God will surely open their eyes to see the truth about your organisation, which is nothing but A Freemason Cult.

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by oteneaaron(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nelidee:

grin

Am glad you are aware of that. We are so confused on how deep your delusion is. How a grown adult who God has given brains to think can put all his thinking faculty aside and allow himself to be brainwashed and deceived by a freemasonry organisation.

By the way, when you see us attack your demonic threads and posts, don't feel too important by thinking that we want to pull you out from the bosom of your 8 god's in Warwick. Nah, we don't have that time or energy. Only God can save you guys.

When we attack your threads or posts, We are simply exposing your organisation for the cult that it is, thereby preventing other innocent people who are reading these threads and back and forth posts, from joining your occult organisation.

Smart isn't it? smiley

Think about it, with all the back and forth we've had and all that we've exposed, who in their right minds, will ever think of joining an organisation that;

3. force their members not to give blood and watch their loved ones die except you are a Bulgarian

Anybody who sees these statements will be forced to do research and believe me, the very moment they start that research, God will surely open their eyes to see the truth about your organisation, which is nothing but A Freemason Cult.

Nail on the coffin!

A house built on a faulty foundation, no matter how many times you repaint the house, or change the roof, the house will most definitely fall.

The JW organization has deep and dark roots Freemasonry.

Just do a little research and their hidden secrets will hit you right in the face!

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nelidee:

grin

Smart isn't it? smiley

Any better performing group? smiley
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:
Dem don silence ona grin

See person wey talk sey I no sabi pass blood grin grin grin. You abandoned post on your thread to look for silencer on apostate thread grin grin grin

What is your friend doing on an APOSTATE thread? After all he said people like you should not talk to apostates as commanded by your G. O. D aka Guardians of Our Doctrines grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by Emusan(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Any better performing group? smiley

Tactics to divert from the main point

We understand cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
The billion dollars question that no Apostate or enemy of truth can dare! John 6:68 grin

Emusan:

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by Emusan(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The billion dollars question that no Apostate or enemy of truth can dare! John 6:68 grin

The questions on the OP is 5 + @achorlade own, that means the questions no JWs or ignorant of the truth can dare answer are trillion dollars questions grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Emusan:

The questions on the OP is 5 + @achorlade own, that means the questions no JWs or ignorant of the truth can dare answer are trillion dollars questions grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Good!
So keep yours while i keep mine! grin
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by Emusan(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good!

That's what I was saying, tactics to divert from the main point.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Emusan:

When he hit a brick wall. The next step is to start asking for a better performing group to divert into something else.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good!

As if we dey drag am with you before. grin grin
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
No wahala, case closed! cheesy

achorladey:

As if we dey drag am with you before. grin grin
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

John 6:68 in the New World Translations 2013 edition grin grin grin

Simon Peter answered him: Lord, whom shall we go away to? You(Jesus) have sayings of everlasting life.

In the head and senses of MaxInDHouse

John 6:68 Bible read: Simon Peter answered him: “Lord, which group shall we go away to?+ You(WTBTS representing Jehovah’s organization on earth led by imperfect men dishing imperfect spiritual foods not inspired) have sayings of everlasting life. grin grin grin

But we know who is the TRUTH and whom we should go to for sayings of everlasting life. grin grin grin

The you is not a group is it is a person in context grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed / How Do We Know There Is A God? / Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.