Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s (1695 Views)

Top 13 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women/ladies In Africa / Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Zubaidabta12(m): 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
I have been hearing that women lie and today the gainsayers were proved right.

Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Follow woman at your Own peril. . cry

All of them Are useless. .
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by helinues: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mugu was trying to collect number while the smart ladies told him an apkako stories
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
So that alone is enough to conclude that @ll women lie?
What if she had change of plans..and what if it was an excuse used by herself for reasons best known to her..the guy who posted that on Twitter must be a brat..
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
teddybarz:

I am glad your momm# ain't useless or is she? grin cheesy
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Zubaidabta12(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mr man gerrout the lady didn’t change her plan at all, her appearance show she’s an olosho in cover
FERNANDEZISBACK:
So that alone is enough to conclude that @ll women lie?
What if she had change of plans..and what if it was an excuse used by herself for reasons best known to her..the guy who posted that on Twitter must be a brat..
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Zubaidabta12(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Some are not following the pack fa we just never meet them.
teddybarz:

Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Zubaidabta12:
Mr man gerrout the lady didn’t change her plan at all, her appearance show she’s an olosho in cover
You are still very young so I don't blame you. By the way where did you see her or you didn't pass out from secondary school that you are unable to read properly? cheesy
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Zubaidabta12(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Where in the post did you see that mentioned mr man? You’re off point
helinues:
Mugu was trying to collect number while the smart ladies told him an apkako stories
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
So because one woman acted in a way that is percieved to be a lie, it automatically means that all women are liars? undecided

Indeed...
Common sense is not common....
Cause if it was, then that fella will know that lying is not something that is privy to a particular gender undecided...
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by hostinark: 12:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Is it true that you are seeking track down Chinese young ladies for https://gardeniaweddingcinema.com/asian-dating-culture/chinese-dating-culture/ marriage? Indeed, not long before you begin on this excursion, it's fundamental to familiarize yourself with the characteristics you'll probably find in Chinese young ladies. While the contemporary Chinese international wife might be entirely different from conventional ladies, she actually shares a few similitudes.
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Zubaidabta12(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2022
But one can say the posted have experience similar things before coming to such conclusions
Favfables1:
So because one woman acted in a way that is percieved to be a lie, it automatically means that all women are liars? undecided

Indeed...
Common sense is not common....
Cause if it was, then that fella will know that lying is not something that is privy to a particular gender undecided...
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Zubaidabta12(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2022
Kudos
hostinark:
Is it true that you are seeking track down Chinese young ladies for https://gardeniaweddingcinema.com/asian-dating-culture/chinese-dating-culture/ marriage? Indeed, not long before you begin on this excursion, it's fundamental to familiarize yourself with the characteristics you'll probably find in Chinese young ladies. While the contemporary Chinese international wife might be entirely different from conventional ladies, she actually shares a few similitudes.
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Zubaidabta12(m): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2022
This article is in contrast to the Nigerian dating. I know a lady whom has been dating and having sex for 7 years now and no marriage forthcoming undecided
hostinark:
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Zubaidabta12(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Does being young excepts one from knowing a lie and a truth or haven’t ladies been lying about the father of their children to the unsuspecting husband or the husband knacking the housemaid?
The post is just justifying that even women lie among themselves and you sir are saying something else entirely
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are still very young so I don't blame you. By the way where did you see her or you didn't pass out from secondary school that you are unable to read properly? cheesy
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Zubaidabta12:
Does being young excepts one from knowing a lie and a truth or haven’t ladies been lying about the father of their children to the unsuspecting husband or the husband knacking the housemaid?
The post is just justifying that even women lie among themselves and you sir are saying something else entirely
Yeah that was why I said you were young cos if you weren't you wouldn't be jumping into senseless judgement..
State where that post displayed her picture you can't you are here bringing up some silly rationalization to defend your lack of intelligence..

Does one woman totally mean all..? sometimes you boys here no dey reason at all..you go just open mouth dey vomit nonsense..haba.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Zubaidabta12(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
I dare you to dispel all the facts I’ve mentioned as not conversant or are you trying to say that women don’t lie and cheat or what your point really ?
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah that was why I said you were young cos if you weren't you wouldn't be jumping into senseless judgement..
State where that post displayed her picture you can't you are here bringing up some silly rationalization to defend your lack of intelligence..

Does one woman totally mean all..? sometimes you boys here no dey reason at all..you go just open mouth dey vomit nonsense..haba.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Zubaidabta12:
I dare you to dispel all the facts I’ve mentioned as not conversant or are you trying to say that women don’t lie and cheat or what your point really ?
Look zubai we all lie aiit..one way or the other and my comment was in response to the statement you made earlier on..

You made a great point and as a matter of fact you were almost at it...I was only against the straight up conclusion.. smiley

I hope you didn't misunderstand me.. thank you..
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Zubaidabta12(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
All right better
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look zubai we all lie aiit..one way or the other and my comment was in response to the statement you made earlier on..

You made a great point and as a matter of fact you were almost at it...I was only against the straight up conclusion.. smiley

I hope you didn't misunderstand me.. thank you..
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Zubaidabta12:
All right better
Thank you..hope you are having a great day?
Re: Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s by Zubaidabta12(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Thanks and you too
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thank you..hope you are having a great day?

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds / Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales / Rate My Pics?? I Resemble Justin Bieber. Picture Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.