Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary (49115 Views)

Obi Cubana Meets Jeremiah Ekuma, Lagos Hawker (Photos, Video) / Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
I no think money na this guy problem, nigga is wearing yeezys while he got viral dashing money out. This pricks around am just wan ride on the train and trend. Sons of broads
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by specialmati(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Allisgud:
oga it is not by people from the east rising sun as u mention orji uzo,there are many of them if not the whole east for don turn to Dubai,na better person we need abeg no minding the tribe
cool cool cool cool cool thats why i said not the likes of orji them we have good igbo people to make nigeria the best am talking from spirit realm now.there is a reason the sun rises from the east

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by smellyGMB(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
SCAM EMPLOYER IN ABUJA.
[color=#990000][/color]

I want to bring to the notice of nairalanders that there is a company: Information Marketing and Management Institute (IMMI), Abuja that hires people with no intentions to pay them.

The CEO's name is Dr. Ekenechukwu Aloefuna. of No. 2 Koforidua Street, Zone 2, Abuja.

In barely a month, he hires more than 5 people and by the end of the month, he'd send an SMS to them (which he also sent to me) that they shouldn't come near the office premises. All efforts to get your money becomes impossible.

I want CAC, Servicom, NLC and other bodies alike to look into this matter as this dastardly act might lead to danger if unresolved.

On request, I can provide evidence (with phone numbers) of his victims; which I happen to be a part of.

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
NDLEA is not moved.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Jesus! You dey lie oooo... He didn't know he was being video but he posed to take picture.

Well, Opportunity flies everytime but simultaneous in location and random in picking us for the next Divinely grace and mercy. That Obi guy Na big thief, he is STRICTLY wise and ABLE to become anything politically in his state.

I wish him long time in. Riches and fame.

No matter what, God will never forsake you and you will never make any those mistakes that sent some OGs to SOAPY CITY.

I respect you big man, big thief... Baby DON
wetin dis weyrey dey talk sef
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Didi2d(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
The say a man's true character and behavior comes out when he has money.

As this guy's level Don change, let's see if he'll still be the same good hearted citizen grin

That guy has a good heart, I don't need any Oracle to tell me.
I saw the video, what caught my attention was the look on his face after he gave those prisoners part of his money, I saw pure compassion and pity
I love people like that, that very day I wish I could give the guy money but I remembered I didn't have much.
God have mercy
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Litmus: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
One Ekuma is worth more than one thousand online "This Contraption!" typer.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by specialmati(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Honestly...not the likes of Rochas, Orji uzor, umahi , hope etc...This ones can even sell there mothers to remain relevant.. grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ya nigeria healing process starts from the day a good igbo man get to that seat,nigeria wants the sun not to rise from the east but you cant stop the sun from rising from the east thats how God puts it
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by musicwriter(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
If there's any heaven, the type of people you see in that picture standing with the good former hawker are the people going there.

Your Jesus cannot buy you God's favor. Your Muhammad cannot help you. Only what you've DONE to someone else good or bad would help you.

3 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Kenyenubi: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Brand New 2021 Apple Macbook Pro 16 inches, M1 Pro, 10-core CPU and 16-core GPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
Price: N1,650,000
�: 08091331669
No 4 Oshitelu Street, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by calcal: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
nzeobi:
Thanks brother Obi unlike MC oluomo who was only empowering the youths in touting.

Mc oluomo and Tinubu are good at killing and setting shops on fire in Lagos.

All the fires at the market Tinubu get hand inside
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Omodua(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Obi means potential, verified and Master THIEF in South America and East of Malaysia
Yes,you're going by your name-Bastsrd1stborn. Only a bastard could churn out such hate message. Kontinu!
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by cybriz82(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2022
First was d gala guy who gave all his gala to prisoners including d warden..n now this one...
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Nevaaada(m): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2022
[Oga go to school, study and graduate then get a better job. I finished my NYSC at 24 and left university at 23. So go to school before U go graduate at 27 and be running late..

Good luck!
quote author=definitelyME post=109603710]I will be 21 years old by June this year and I am currently out of school(dropped out for some personal reasons last year) but I will going back to school in a few months time since i gained admission this year.. I still live with my parents and to be honest, the pressure to leave my parents house especially from my dad's side has been much this past few years(although he wouldn't say it directly). Although my father is a very well to do man, with lots of properties I can't even keep track of, he always emphasise on the need for me to go a hustle for my own money and not depend on his(which I know is for my own good and I am currently working towards that).. After much thought to it, and not to forget I am the first child of five children, and two of my younger siblings who I senior with 3 and 5 years respectively, will also be writing jamb this year too seeking admission, I am currently nursing the idea to abandon the admission I've gotten this year and go look for a job. A job that pays at least 40-50k so I can work through out the year and make savings of at least 30k every Month, then at the end of the year, I use about half of the savings to start a business that can run while I school. Like okada business.

Note- I have already gotten potential jobs I would be submitting my c.v for one of them on Monday. And If I eventually get the job, I would be going to work from my uncle's apartment (he is still young too 27, without kids)..

So would you advise me to sacrifice one year for work or just accept my admission and go to school.[/quote]
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Bigchristo: 12:42am On Jan 23, 2022
nzeobi:
Thanks brother Obi unlike MC oluomo who was only empowering the youths in touting.
So you expect an Agberho to give school scholarships to empower people wey himself make money from the Agberho job? Don’t expect anyone to give what they don’t have
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Nevaaada(m): 12:46am On Jan 23, 2022
musicwriter:
If there's any heaven, the type of people you see in that picture standing with the good former hawker are the people going there.

Your Jesus cannot buy you God's favor. Your Muhammad cannot help you. Only what you've DONE to someone else good or bad would help you.

Ok
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Nevaaada(m): 12:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Nevaaada:
[Oga go to school, study and graduate then get a better job. I finished my NYSC at 24 and left university at 23. So go to school before U go graduate at 27 and be running late..

Good luck!
quote author=definitelyME post=109603710]I will be 21 years old by June this year and I am currently out of school(dropped out for some personal reasons last year) but I will going back to school in a few months time since i gained admission this year.. I still live with my parents and to be honest, the pressure to leave my parents house especially from my dad's side has been much this past few years(although he wouldn't say it directly). Although my father is a very well to do man, with lots of properties I can't even keep track of, he always emphasise on the need for me to go a hustle for my own money and not depend on his(which I know is for my own good and I am currently working towards that).. After much thought to it, and not to forget I am the first child of five children, and two of my younger siblings who I senior with 3 and 5 years respectively, will also be writing jamb this year too seeking admission, I am currently nursing the idea to abandon the admission I've gotten this year and go look for a job. A job that pays at least 40-50k so I can work through out the year and make savings of at least 30k every Month, then at the end of the year, I use about half of the savings to start a business that can run while I school. Like okada business.

Note- I have already gotten potential jobs I would be submitting my c.v for one of them on Monday. And If I eventually get the job, I would be going to work from my uncle's apartment (he is still young too 27, without kids)..

So would you advise me to sacrifice one year for work or just accept my admission and go to school.

Oga go to school, study and graduate then get a better job. I finished my NYSC at 24 and left university at 23. So go to school before U go graduate at 27 and be running late..
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Me too I'm a nice guy embarassed who's gonna sponsor me
I wan travel out
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Amodi470(m): 1:06am On Jan 23, 2022
God is indeed merciful
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by ablejesus26(m): 1:50am On Jan 23, 2022
adelaja70:

Why the sun never rise for any Igbo states? Abi na ijaw be una governors. Awon akidanidani..

You have a very big problem but it's a shame you don't even know.
The guy you quoted didn't call out any other tribe he made a statement to appraise his region,is that bad?
Why can't you also sing praises of where you come from?
Must you do this senseless tribal bullcrap?
Na wa for una oo most of you guys do this tribal gbasgbos with so much enthusiasm and passion like se na una destiny ��.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Doyou2019: 2:28am On Jan 23, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool cool the year nigeria will have an igbo man as president is going to be the turning point for this country because the sun will always rise from the east.but not the kinds of orji uzo kalu them.

I feel so too.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:06am On Jan 23, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool cool the year nigeria will have an igbo man as president is going to be the turning point for this country because the sun will always rise from the east.but not the kinds of orji uzo kalu them.

What did ojukwu do for Biafra ? Only to come back and create a political party and wanting to rule the system he fought against. You Igbos need to improve on your diplomatic sense and just as you did with business after you lost it all to the civil war
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Pegi23(f): 3:20am On Jan 23, 2022
100k is too small tho..how can I meet obi cubana ..he might be my distance uncle who knows..
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Handsum64: 3:39am On Jan 23, 2022
specialmati:
Ozuor
Are there no Igbo men as governors in Nigeria?
What is the score card?
Criminals everywhere
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by HonestFriend: 6:42am On Jan 23, 2022
definitelyME:
I will be 21 years old by June this year and I am currently out of school(dropped out for some personal reasons last year) but I will going back to school in a few months time since i gained admission this year.. I still live with my parents and to be honest, the pressure to leave my parents house especially from my dad's side has been much this past few years(although he wouldn't say it directly). Although my father is a very well to do man, with lots of properties I can't even keep track of, he always emphasise on the need for me to go a hustle for my own money and not depend on his(which I know is for my own good and I am currently working towards that).. After much thought to it, and not to forget I am the first child of five children, and two of my younger siblings who I senior with 3 and 5 years respectively, will also be writing jamb this year too seeking admission, I am currently nursing the idea to abandon the admission I've gotten this year and go look for a job. A job that pays at least 40-50k so I can work through out the year and make savings of at least 30k every Month, then at the end of the year, I use about half of the savings to start a business that can run while I school. Like okada business.

So would you advise me to sacrifice one year for work or just accept my admission and go to school.

Go 2 school as he hot... If u don't graduate on time it will affect u in area of job hunting..

Goodluck
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Algold: 7:09am On Jan 23, 2022
specialmati:

Let me tell you something about politics in Nigeria. Get your best bet from your kinsman whether corrupt, bad or ugly. It will pave way for many igbo people. Orji Uzo Kalu have been in politics for many years. He knew the terrain and well recognized. Pius Anyim is also good but not has popular has Kalu.
Please try and promote your kinsmen in any way you can in politics. Thats what Yoruba and especially Hausa is doing and it is working well. Marginalization comes when u refused to be a strong cord nitted together
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by muheeb01(m): 7:36am On Jan 23, 2022
It is nice to be nice,it is good to be good
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Prince001(m): 7:40am On Jan 23, 2022
wiseone28:
He is lucky.

Hope they keep to their promise

Pls can anyone investigate how Obi cubana treat his workers cos all d donation he's doing I am suspecting they are just show off or using it to get pity for his atrocities that made efcc to invite him for questioning.
Cos we see d people living in his village how they were doing during d burial. Pls make una no let these PR stunt fool una!!!! There's alaways hidden agenda if u see anyone helping someone and chose to broadcast it!!!!
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by JordanMichael(m): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Are you pained
DaddyRochie1642:
The say a man's true character and behavior comes out when he has money.

As this guy's level Don change, let's see if he'll still be the same good hearted citizen grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exchange Rate As Of Today / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / Dollar Scarcity: Parents Of Overseas Students Weep In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.