Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (44029 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by 2braithe: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Are you white or black?

It shouldn't matter dear.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Amotolongbo(f): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
2braithe:

It shouldn't matter dear.
inferiority complex!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Israeldan1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
cool oga go and sit down if u no fit go see ha parent

Guy no pussy for you.... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by 2braithe: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Amotolongbo:
inferiority complex!

Yes because blacks are indeed inferior!

That is why the white could colonize, enslave and impose their culture on blacks with ease.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by EndRape2(f): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Go and wed her, simple

uote author=Efe42 post=109605364]Hello guy's good evening I'm kind off little weird asking such here but I need little advice guy's I meet this girl some year's ago let's say 2 but we're just friends back then, but time flies as there say probably fast - ward to November last year we meet again this time I took her my place of resident we talk alot the following day she came we had s*x.

So she keep coming and before then I've break up with my ex girlfriend she's too proud and she's always like what's trending and I can't take's her shit any more I call for break up but my current girlfriend is very cool and gentle but so attractive.

But now she said she doesn't want sex anymore that' sex is waken her in her spiritual life prayers really hard except if I'm ready to see her parents introduction!!

I've already told her I can't be in a very were sex is unavailable but I still love her Matured minds pls...
[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by bretwood1: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
OloshoMan:
She's getting it elsewhere. Simply move on from her and get another. #AbundanceMindset No time to waste

Seriously, why would anyone be with a woman who doesn't want to have sex with them?

Kill that scarcity mindset.
My girlfriend says to me, I will go on a date with you when you will buy a gift for me from the juice wrld shop. Suggest to me what should I do in this scenario?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by bretwood1: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
bretwood1:

My girlfriend says to me, I will go on a date with you when you will buy a gift for me from the juice wrld shop. Suggest to me what should I do in this scenario?
Thanks for your motivation. I change my mind and go to the other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts / She's Married But She's Stalking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.