Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:26 AM

Who Would Rescue Us From This Exploitation!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Would Rescue Us From This Exploitation!! (539 Views)

Cheap/labor Exploitation: My Experience With Mamaland Foods LTD, 45 Days, No Pay / Apply For The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) / International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Rescue Us From This Exploitation!! by Phiheywhy1: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Gone are the days when you get interest for saving money in the bank. I don't know if this is only happening in Ado-Ekiti. Every transactions you make, either you send money or they send money to you , bank deduct #54. When you make use of ATM, each withdrawal attracts 35 naira and some this banks has programmed the machine to only dispense 10k just to exploit people more. I think this is unfair, upon say then dey use customer's money do business. This act by the banks has to stopped assap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Rescue Us From This Exploitation!! by HarunaWest(m): 12:30am On Jan 23, 2022
Phiheywhy1:
Gone are the days when you get interest for saving money in the bank. I don't know if this is only happening in Ado-Ekiti. Every transactions you make, either you send money or they send money to you , bank deduct #54. When you make use of ATM, each withdrawal attracts 35 naira and some this banks has programmed the machine to only dispense 10k just to exploit people more. I think this is unfair, upon say then dey use customer's money do business. This act by the banks has to stopped assap.
Go to the bank to make inquiries as regards the charges. As for the 10K withdrawal limit, Nigerians are the problem. Overseas, ATM is used to withdraw money for immediate needs. But here in Nigeria, people withdraw their salaries from ATM, they withdraw school fees, mobilization money, et al. When you have a huge withdrawal, say 20K and above, you should use the counter. Bank no send you, they are in business to make money. If you gock, them go debit you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Rescue Us From This Exploitation!! by Phiheywhy1: 12:48am On Jan 23, 2022
HarunaWest:

Go to the bank to make inquiries as regards the charges. As for the 10K withdrawal limit, Nigerians are the problem. Overseas, ATM is used to withdraw money for immediate needs. But here in Nigeria, people withdraw their salaries from ATM, they withdraw school fees, mobilization money, et al. When you have a huge withdrawal, say 20K and above, you should use the counter. Bank no send you, they are in business to make money. If you gock, them go debit you.
Guy you dey vex me, which inquiries? I know what am saying, this deductions are done even without any form of notification. And did I hear you say go to the counter to withdraw 20k? Don't tell me you live in Nigeria.., withdrawal lesser than 100k , you wu be told to go use ATM. This is what is killing this country, when people like you are defending the indefensible undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Would Rescue Us From This Exploitation!! by HarunaWest(m): 12:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Phiheywhy1:

Guy you dey vex me, which inquiries? I know what am saying, this deductions are done even without any form of notification. And did I hear you say go to the counter to withdraw 20k? Don't tell me you live in Nigeria.., withdrawal lesser than 100k , you wu be told to go use ATM. This is what is killing this country, when people like you are defending the indefensible undecided
Lol. You speak like a comedian dude. No Bank has the right to ask you to use an ATM if you don't wont to. But alas you don't know your rights. Sorry about that. As for the charges, there is always a description attached that's why i asked you to head to the fvckin bank to lay a complaint and stop wailing over it. I know what I am charged for cos i made enquiries from the bank. Do same. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Who Would Rescue Us From This Exploitation!! by Phiheywhy1: 1:03am On Jan 23, 2022
HarunaWest:

Lol. You speak like a comedian dude. No Bank has the right to ask you to use an ATM if you don't wont to. But alas you don't know your rights. Sorry about that. As for the charges, there is always a description attached that's why i asked you to head to the fvckin bank to lay a complaint and stop wailing over it. I know what I am charged for cos i made enquiries from the bank. Do same. Cheers
Can't continue joining issue with you cus from your submissions, I can inductively say that you are a banker grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Rescue Us From This Exploitation!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Phiheywhy1:
Stop wetin say wetin happen?do you want them to keep running everything free of charge even with the current state..all what you wrote up there ain't really true..

Those deduction are due to card maintenance...credit alert messages..debit alert messages.. account balance messages and the rest..well wishes from them..or you expect it to be free..

It has been on for a long time not today maybe you just observed it..if you feel the charges are too much then go to your bank and make a remonstrance or contact them through their social media handle.. they are gonna give you more details regarding your unpleasant experience..
Re: Who Would Rescue Us From This Exploitation!! by sammirano: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2022
HarunaWest:

Correct guy

(1) (Reply)

Chat Operators - WORK FROM HOME / Open Job Vacancies / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.