Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Fresh Antelope We Caught - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fresh Antelope We Caught (1079 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Antelope We Caught by Drsnives(m): 4:07am On Jan 23, 2022
Hello nairaladers happy sunday
I don't know if this is the right section to post this and i hope lalasticlala will do justice to the tread n move it to the parmanent site.
I followed my cousin for hunting last night and this was our prize. Two antelopes, one matured male and a Young female.
The matured one was sold for 38k while the other dea pot like this grin

If you dea abraka axis for Delta state you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by dawnomike(m): 4:24am On Jan 23, 2022
This is your own Sunday early morning blessing grin
Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by olukaygold(m): 4:39am On Jan 23, 2022
And antelope meat always sweet die especially if you barbecue or peppersoup the meat and step it down with bottles of Heineken...op no life is sweet more than this : tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by gasparpisciotta: 5:42am On Jan 23, 2022
You killed a male antelope and his two wives....

Just return to the forest and bring home the orphan children.

Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by daddytime(m): 5:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Murderers... angry

Im sure this is a Deer.
Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by Bola146(f): 6:02am On Jan 23, 2022
grin pounded yam with egusi soup will be okay for lunch after church service tongue pepper soup in the evening with chilled palm wine and good music will take away the cold weather for dinner kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2022
And our widelife population keep decreasing........ please don't quote me to ask me if I don't eat beef and chicken.
Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2022
Bola146:
grin pounded yam with egusi soup will be okay for lunch after church service tongue pepper soup in the evening with chilled palm wine and good music will take away the cold weather for dinner kiss kiss kiss
You ehnn.. grin grin
The way you keep salivating when it comes to bush meat dey suprise me oo.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by TheKingsmann(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Abeg keep our own share
Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by Drsnives(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
dawnomike:
This is your own Sunday early morning blessing grin
Double blessings bro
Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by Drsnives(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
olukaygold:
And antelope meat always sweet die especially if you barbecue or peppersoup the meat and step it down with bottles of Heineken...op no life is sweet more than this : tongue
We sold the bigger one, the smaller one was used for banga soup

1 Like

Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by Drsnives(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
You killed a male antelope and his two wives....

Just return to the forest and bring home the orphan children.
grin they were created as a source of protein to man
Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by Drsnives(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bola146:
delicious

1 Like

Re: Fresh Antelope We Caught by Drsnives(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin grin
TheKingsmann:
Abeg keep our own share

(1) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Afang Soup! / Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro / Happy Palm Sunday & International Day Of Happiness- My Egusi Soup Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.