Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

I'm Invited For A First Level Interview For The Position Of A Bank Teller, Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Invited For A First Level Interview For The Position Of A Bank Teller, Help! (655 Views)

Uba Graduate Recruitment First Level Assessment / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Invited For A First Level Interview For The Position Of A Bank Teller, Help! by Znation(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2022
Good morning nairalanders,

i applied through an outsourcing firm company (phillipoutscourcing) for the position of a bank teller with my OND result about a month ago..

Just today, I've been Invited for their first level Interview.

*Job title: Bank Teller..

*location: bishopscourt, 60 dennis osadebey way by osadennis junction, old site of feldral college Asaba.

*salary: N80K Monthly

*interview date: 24th monday january 2022 (tomorrow)

The isue now is that the interview will be coming up tomorrow and i don't know the nature of the question i will be expecting, as i read engineering and not banking.

Please, if you have gone for a related interview, or if there is any bank teller personel in the house, help me on how the interview will look like, and the kind of question they will ask, and the best way to answer them..
I don't want to miss this opportunity

I don't know more about banking due to the fact that i read engineering in school.

I only have today to pratice. Thanks.

lalasticlala, pls help me to reach more people.
Re: I'm Invited For A First Level Interview For The Position Of A Bank Teller, Help! by Engryagulam(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2022
It will be a straight forward interview like:
Tell us about your self.
Where you see yourself in the nearest future.
Your weaknesses and Strengths.
Have you ever solved a problem? And you went about doing it.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: I'm Invited For A First Level Interview For The Position Of A Bank Teller, Help! by Znation(m): 8:01am On Jan 23, 2022
Engryagulam:
It will be a straight forward interview like:
Tell us about your self.
Where you see yourself in the nearest future.
Your weaknesses and Strengths.
Have you ever solved a problem? And you went about doing it.

All the best
thanks
Re: I'm Invited For A First Level Interview For The Position Of A Bank Teller, Help! by doggedfighter(f): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2022
Znation:
Good morning nairalanders,

i applied through an outsourcing firm company (phillipoutscourcing) for the position of a bank teller with my OND result about a month ago..

Just today, I've been Invited for their first level Interview.

*Job title: Bank Teller..

*location: bishopscourt, 60 dennis osadebey way by osadennis junction, old site of feldral college Asaba.

*salary: N80K Monthly

*interview date: 24th monday january 2022 (tomorrow)

The isue now is that the interview will be coming up tomorrow and i don't know the nature of the question i will be expecting, as i read engineering and not banking.

Please, if you have gone for a related interview, or if there is any bank teller personel in the house, help me on how the interview will look like, and the kind of question they will ask, and the best way to answer them..
I don't want to miss this opportunity

I don't know more about banking due to the fact that i read engineering in school.

I only have today to pratice. Thanks.

lalasticlala, pls help me to reach more people.

Why the address , name of the recruiting firm etc.

Was it really necessary?

1 Like

Re: I'm Invited For A First Level Interview For The Position Of A Bank Teller, Help! by princefrank76: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Naija my country!
you are an engineer and chose to apply in bank?
that's not your field man.
Re: I'm Invited For A First Level Interview For The Position Of A Bank Teller, Help! by stbenedict(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Simple, tell us about your self, why do you want to work in a bank, what is the job functions of a teller...

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Writer Needed / Factory Machine Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.