Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I'm Just Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Just Confuse (650 Views)

I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I'm Just Confuse / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Just Confuse by Daloba12(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2022
just about to get married this year but my fiance she's now using some abuses word on me pls should i continue with the marriage plan or not.
Re: I'm Just Confuse by doggedfighter(f): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2022
grin

What exactly is wrong with you people on this forum.

Are you people going nuts or what?

What manner of man children are these? undecided

That cannot sit down and iron out simple issues.

And you want to run families?
Something must have led to the abuses.

Sit down iron it out and marry your girl.

Don't run down here to ask because they will tell you that another man is sleeping with her or that she wants to kill you or advice you on her to scatter or damage your relationship further.

Other issues will come.
Get used to solving issues by yourselves !

3 Likes

Re: I'm Just Confuse by Jeon(f): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Daloba12:
just about to get married this year but my fiance she's now using some abuses word on me pls should i continue with the marriage plan or not.

abeg this nah Sunday morning oooh

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Confuse by Truvelisback(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2022
Daloba12:
Take this mic and tell us why she uses abusive words on u.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Confuse by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2022
You want me to be a 100 with you my niggarr, don’t marry that bitch, simple!

I said what I said
Re: I'm Just Confuse by princefrank76: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2022
How old are? Let's start from there first
Re: I'm Just Confuse by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin
doggedfighter:
your mouth like should I marry her or not. undecided

Why are you quick to jump into conclusions?
Already abusing the OP.
Very wrong.
Allow him talk, you can as well ignore instead of abusing.

OP, it's your life, naa person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am. A wise man once said, whatever behaviour a single woman exudes, it will double when she's married.
Re: I'm Just Confuse by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2022
That girl is about to manipulate and control you. That's how it starts. Very soon you'll start pleading and apologizing to her like a SIMP even while she keeps misbehaving and hipping insults on you. angry

Don't be a SIMP. Be a man and take charge of your home

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Confuse by Louisschafer(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Any girl that disrespects you doesn't love you, and same for a guy!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Just Confuse by Ahmback(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

What exactly is wrong with you people on this forum.

Are you people going nuts or what?

What manner of man children are these? undecided

That cannot sit down and iron out simple issues.

And you want to run families?

See your mouth like should I marry her or not. undecided

why are you this bittered towards married people. Please it's not someone that told you to be a street pro.stitute
Re: I'm Just Confuse by bmdmix11: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2022
For your studio recording

what app me direct here
https:///EjnKrTew4
Re: I'm Just Confuse by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2022
See bad advice from little kids..na you go use your hand pour sand for your garri..look how little kids are calling you a simp..

As doggedfighter said iron your issue out abeg..most advice you will be getting here are from little boys who are still under their mum and have no experience concerning relationship..

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Confuse by doggedfighter(f): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
See bad advice from little kids..na you go use your hand pour sand for your garri..look how little kids are calling you a simp..

As doggedfighter said iron your issue out abeg..most advice you will be getting here are from little boys who are still under their mum and have no experience concerning relationship..

They won't hear. They're looking for children still toasting little girls on their street to tell them what to do. grin
Re: I'm Just Confuse by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

They won't hear. They're looking for children still toasting little girls on their street to tell them what to do. grin
I weak oo..boys matter dey tiring oo..
Which Kain confusion come be this.. cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: I'm Just Confuse by Olayetan(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Daloba12:

Non of us can tell you what's best or what's not best for you, look at her positive side and weigh it over her negative side and ask yourself if you can cope with her negative side for lifetime...
Re: I'm Just Confuse by Palazee(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2022
The bītch is currently cheating on you

In order not to feel bad if caught, she decided to pick in unnecessary arguement and hurling of insult at you

So if later caught, she will blame her leeching audacity at you.

Don't be a SIMP

Re: I'm Just Confuse by Godada(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Daloba12:

Comrade, abort the marriage.

This is just a glimpse of what you are about to experience in your marital life with her.

If you love your peace, abort mission.

If you marry her.........you are on your own.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Funny Cat Was Caught Doing To This Baby / What You Don't Know About How Women Think Is Keeping You Single / Arguing Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.