Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) (47185 Views)

Oba Of Benin Welcome Quadruplets With 5th Wife / Oba Of Benin's Wife, Queen Ewuare Places A Curse On Online Scammer (Pix) / Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by ebukajay184: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2022
Oba Of Benin And His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa, With Their Set Of Quadruplets (Photos)

The naming ceremony of the quadruplets of the Oba of Benin and his fifth and youngest wife, Queen Aisosa, was held on Saturday, 22nd January 2022, IGBERETV reports.

The monarch and his wife welcomed their bundles of joy in August 2021. Photos of the monarch and their babies have been released online.

https://igberetvnews.com/1412891/oba-benin-youngest-wife-queen-aisosa-set-quadruplets-photos/

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by thesicilian: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2022
All hail the god King
The son of the home leopard
Ikeji Orisa

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Bola146(f): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2022
kiss cute babies cool Lord bless me with twins as my first fruits sad angry

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Bellfun(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2022
This is lovely!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by thorpido(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2022
I can imagine how her tummy would have been.How she take carry them?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by headSmasher: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2022
thorpido:
I can imagine how her tummy would have been.How she take carry them?
I am not sure she will share baby shower nude tummy like all those ladies with insignificant brain

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Money no be problem for dis ones

Cute kids

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
God bless his royal majesty. Oba ghato kpere ise'

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Nicepoker(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
This could have been bobrisky. grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by OVB123: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
The most highly respected monarch in nigeria. Congrats.... Obagha-tor-kpere (long live the king) ise!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by cassidy1996(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dis one na ivf things
Anyway congratulations

21 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Olunmercy56(f): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
kiss they are rich to take care of them.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by slawormiir: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Oba Gha to okpere...ise

From the ancient city of Benin where the king is truly king

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lovely! Oba a to pe e

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Jennyclay(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
I Love Benin Tradition So Much.

Long Live the King
Long Live the Queen

I don't understand the type of Monarchy the yoruba people practice. It seems they do elect their Oba over there.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by tonididdy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Money nor be problem

Oba ah torkpe ye!

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by HajiMT: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
The old ones continue to make Africa proud scoring goals from all angles. The young ones on the other hand, continue to fool themselves giving birth to 1 or 2 children

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by abumeinben(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Strong king!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by RichDad1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nice one.
IVF or fertility medications to the rescue ? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Mko123(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
This man position, wife and children is another man prayer point. Mine won't pass me by

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Greatn3ss: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Reminds me of all this Nigeria movie hmm..
Lemme not talk but make them no go kill themselves last last

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Frestuffng: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
when you are not a pig. This girl go Sabi furk o, see her mouth.
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by ursullalinda(f): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
quote author=Bola146 post=109614379] kiss cute babies cool Lord bless me with twins as my first fruits sad angry [/quote]

Amen ohhh.......I claim it too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by kingsceedon(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bola146:

Keep your pussy for one place then

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
They should have mentioned IVF, to encourage others ........

13 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by eddynaira125: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bola146:

Received it

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Greatest Nigerian king,the Benin kingdom have always been an envy to all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Jestin: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
When ancestors are involved.
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by RichDad1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
I Love Benin Tradition So Much.
Impressive and So rich.
But sometimes, some overzealous indigenes tends to overhype it with some fallacies though. cool

OVB123:
The most highly respected monarch in nigeria. Congrats.... Obagha-tor-kpere (long live the king) ise!
Dem don come again as usual. wink wink cheesy

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class / Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture / Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.