Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? (1623 Views)

Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Bodybags: El- Rufai Made A Lunatic Statement -bode George / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by NGpatriot: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ngorbungor:

And why did he abandoned Lagos Blue lane? What is the economy importance of renovating a burial ground?

Who abandoned blue line?
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by Ngorbungor(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
NGpatriot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you mean a bus conductor or a gateman cannot supervise a construction site if he or she has the power to deligate?

Noting special because a gateman can do this work.
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by SarkinYarki: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
TrackerXL:
To prove you come from a tribe booming with fools n lunatics, in Igboland what state as any of the infrastructure you claim lagos lacked ?

Stop this kind of useless comparison in 2022 before I show U ginta

Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by NGpatriot: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
Ngorbungor:

Do you mean a bus conductor or a gateman cannot supervise a construction site if he or she has the power to deligate?

Noting special because a gateman can do this work.
[/s]

This is what your lunatic ipob borehole governors are supervising..

Poor Igbos..

Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by NGpatriot: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Another ipob borehole governor...

Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by aminusodiq(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ngorbungor:

My friend, Trader Money, School feeding program etc were his brain child, so what happened to this programs if not a failure.
trader money they haopend during election?
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by NGpatriot: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
This is where ibo lunatic governor rule.. grin grin

Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by NGpatriot: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin...................

Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by NGpatriot: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin,,,,,,,,,,,,...............

Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by Ngorbungor(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

This is what your lunatic ipob borehole governors are supervising..

Poor Igbos..

Now I understand how empty you are, what is so special in building roads, houses and bridges when a lunatic can do same if he or she has the power to deligate.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by TrackerXL: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
So your shameless father can not compare all the Igbos state to the one you are insulting since morning. Your despicable Igbos deserve to be thoroughly flogged till you get sense.

SarkinYarki:

Stop this kind of useless comparison in 2022 before I show U ginta
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by abc115: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Now I understand how empty you are, what is so special in building roads, houses and bridges when a lunatic can do same if he or she has the power to deligate.
You have problem with grammar...are you a lunatic?
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by NGpatriot: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ngorbungor:

And why did he abandoned Lagos Blue lane? What is the economy importance of renovating a burial ground?

I asked you who abandoned the second line.

This is your second lie.

You are obviously posting from your village in Nnewi,
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by NGpatriot: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
Ngorbungor:

[/s]

Abeg keep quiet, you are getting more and more lunatic and redundant.
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by TrackerXL: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
2nd Nigeria bridge is not an achievement but your hopeless tribesmen can vote who commissioned the diagram but the one building deserve insult. The foolishness plaguing you Igbos is indeed divine.

Ngorbungor:

From 3 ministry to one, so this is a pass mark right?

Second Niger Bridge is an achievement, is he the brain behind is? n, period.

Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by abc115: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Are lunatics governing South East that they are seeking refuge in the Zoo?
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by SarkinYarki: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
TrackerXL:
So your shameless father can not compare all the Igbos state to the one you are insulting since morning. Your despicable Igbos deserve to be thoroughly flogged till you get sense.

You are not even from Lagos so please park well before I show you street

Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by Ngorbungor(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
abc115:

You have problem with grammar...are you a lunatic?

English man with all the grammar our professor the v.p have been vulcanising, our beloved country is still in a sorry state.
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by Ngorbungor(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
abc115:

Are lunatics governing South East that they are seeking refuge in the Zoo?

Are lunatic not governing lagos? What is so special in building roads, houses and bridges that a lunatic or a gateman or a roadside mechanic can not do if he or her have the power to deligate his or her responsibilities as a governor. Please pack well
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by WATCHOVER(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
headSmasher:
So Fashola didn't perform as a governor?
If you had settled down to understand what I wrote you will know that I was judging from his post governor performance
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by Ngorbungor(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
WATCHOVER:

If you had settled down to understand what I wrote you will know that I was judging from his post governor performance

They don't read before commenting......that's who they are, tribalism and SW are 5&6
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by NGpatriot: 1:10am On Jan 24, 2022
WATCHOVER:

...but you are still very wrong because he's actually performing way better as a federal minister than when he was a governor, his scope of responsibility and the number of projects in every corner of Nigeria worth trillions of Naira from thousands of klm roads and highways, power stations, multiple bridges all over Nigeria, housing estates all over Nigeria.

He completed the 26 years abandoned ZIK mausoleum, he completed abandoned loko oweto bridge, he's about to deliver the 2nd NB that was left dead on the drawing board for 30 years, he's electrifying federal universities with uninterrupted solar power supply including markets like Ariaria market, he's about to start the 40 years abandoned Mambila power project, he's about to deliver Zungeru power plant, the list is endless.

You made that statement because of ignorance or lack of knowledge per his responsibilities and what he's accomplishing all over Nigeria, he's actually the most accomplished and the most competent minister in Nigeria asd we speak based on his workload and what he's accomplished.

If you are going to negate or discount his performance, do so with facts and broad knowledge about his responsibilities and achievements.

You and your kind are obsessed with the narrow and shallow understanding of the power situation in Nigeria and quickly think Fashola is not performing or that he's responsible for the power situation in the country, but power is a privatized operation in Nigeria aka privatization, Fashola and the FG is not responsible for power generation or distribution, even when they transmitted power to the DISCOs to send power to your house, the DISCOs can not take the power and send it to your owns because they lack the capacity to do so, they are also in debt.

When OBJ, Jona and the PDP corrupt elements privatized electricity and sold our power assets to their cronies with zero knowledge per electricity operations, power generation or distribution or even power management and administration, many of you did not say a word, you were happy, you voted for them and are still going to vote for them all over again because you are all hypocrites, you shed your crocodile tears about the situation in the country.

Let me education you again, power is privatized in Nigeria, it is no longer the responsibility of the FG even though the FG and Fashola are investing in power plants, sub stations and transmission, including the SIEMENS power road map to increase our generation to 25,000MW in a few years, but primarily, it is the job of the broke and bankrupt private entities your crooked and corrupt PDP uncles gave our power assets to in the name of privatization.

Judging Fahola based on the electricity situation in the country is ignorance because he’s not a DISCO or GENCO, he's a regulator and the head of a regulatory agency.

For proper education about his scope of responsibilities and achievements, go to FMW website for facts instead of embarrassing yourself with rubbish.
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by DCatt: 1:33am On Jan 24, 2022
No, Lagos can't be run by a lunatic, the states being run by lunatics are the ones people are fleeing.
Ngorbungor:
This little write-up is meant for niaralanders that can reason with there heads.

I've studied the governorship trend in Lagos and I concluded that even a lunatic can govern it and things will still come out as averagely ok, because Lagos is largely powered by private organisations and the federal government leaving room for cover up.

Take for instance from Gen. Maruwa, to Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode to the present governor, there is nothing so special they did or are doing as something to behold or should I say something we've not seen before.

In all, Lagos is still begging for attention in basic infrastructure like road, housing, good environment, portable drinking water, etc. So on what grounds can we now use Lagos as the benchmark for our national development?

Bringing such idea of someone been a governor of Lagos state will automatically mean that such person will perform is neither here or there, let's take a look at Fashola, he is now mute, his service as minister of power has shown that the man have not to offer, this is a man that say's and I quote "Any reasonable government can fix Nigeria power sector in six months" and he was given the job, ran the power ministry for four years and failed woefully,

Secondly Osinbanjo our V.P, never a governor but a product of Lagos government, as V.P he is responsible for our nations economy under this present government, I will leave you guys to score his performance.

In conclusion, so on what premises will someone or group of persons want us to believe that our solution lies in Lagos?

That my take, please no insults.

Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by tamdun: 6:43am On Jan 24, 2022
NGpatriot:

So, private organizations are actually building, constructing and commissioning all the projects Sawo Olu commissions every day, including the ones Fashola and Ambode commissioned, they build all the roads, bridges, hospitals, housing estates, schools and so on, in fact, the private organizations are building the Lagos Metro rail and they actually went to the US last week to buy trains for the metro rail instead of Sanwo Olu.

As they say, ipob mentality is always a senseless, ignorant and upside down mentality, you can not even make elementary sense to save your own life.

Sometimes I just feel sorry for you Igbos.. grin grin
Calm down bro, these nuisance will never see anything good in yoruba land ,even if we build our cities with gold, Nyamuri people will still complain, they hate yoruba with passion, the only people that knows how to deal with them are the northerners and am sure yoruba too are learning...
Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by Midastorch(m): 6:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Ngorbungor:
This little write-up is meant for niaralanders that can reason with there heads.

I've studied the governorship trend in Lagos and I concluded that even a lunatic can govern it and things will still come out as averagely ok, because Lagos is largely powered by private organisations and the federal government leaving room for cover up.

Take for instance from Gen. Maruwa, to Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode to the present governor, there is nothing so special they did or are doing as something to behold or should I say something we've not seen before.

In all, Lagos is still begging for attention in basic infrastructure like road, housing, good environment, portable drinking water, etc. So on what grounds can we now use Lagos as the benchmark for our national development?

Bringing such idea of someone been a governor of Lagos state will automatically mean that such person will perform is neither here or there, let's take a look at Fashola, he is now mute, his service as minister of power has shown that the man have not to offer, this is a man that say's and I quote "Any reasonable government can fix Nigeria power sector in six months" and he was given the job, ran the power ministry for four years and failed woefully,

Secondly Osinbanjo our V.P, never a governor but a product of Lagos government, as V.P he is responsible for our nations economy under this present government, I will leave you guys to score his performance.

In conclusion, so on what premises will someone or group of persons want us to believe that our solution lies in Lagos?

Lagos is a blessed place same as Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta....I think this answers your question.....Have you been to Lekki Freezone beforeA lunatic will not facilitate projects that big...There are established oil companies in the Niger delta regions but they were chased away by Militancy sponsored by lunatic politicians from that region.....Marwa and Tinubu were blessings to Lagos and it continues like that

Re: Can A Lunatic Govern Lagos? by Midastorch(m): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Lagos is a blessed place same as Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta....I think this answers your question.....Have you been to Lekki Freezone beforeA lunatic will not facilitate projects that big...There are established oil companies in the Niger delta regions but they were chased away by Militancy sponsored by lunatic politicians from that region.....Marwa and Tinubu were blessings to Lagos and it continues like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Declare Support For A Presidential Primary / ‘No Going Back On Yoruba Nation, We Want Freedom' — Sunday Igboho / Peter Obi's Effect: Who noticed that this Nonsense Has Stopped? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.