Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

The Day That I Modified My View About The After Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day That I Modified My View About The After Life (308 Views)

The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still / We Always Talk About The After-life. What About Before-life? Let's Discuss! / What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day That I Modified My View About The After Life by Electrochemistry(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Happy Sunday to you all. I write for the sake of those who might be thinking that after life on Earth man goes back to a state of oblivion. I have once had a near death experienced some years ago and from then I never attempted to rubbish any religion. Religion has a point, a great point in infact. Now to those who live their lives as if human life ends on Earth, this is my experience: I slept one day,
a day I would never forget in my lifetime, and had a bad dream. Then I forced myself to wake up by hitting my hand on the bedframe I wasn't able to wake up. I rose from the bed under closed eyelids and was walking around the room and feeling the walls of the room yet am not awake. I returned to the bed and forced myself this time very forcefully to wake up. What happened amazed me. I lifted my body but I saw another body of me lying on the bed. That was the day I saw my back as it was. I was afraid to get out of my body completely so I mentioned Christ in my heart and my soul ran back instantly to my body and my struggle to wake up was gone. My eyes became clear. It was a total surprise to me. So l don't know of other religions but as for Christianity, am never going to play with it. Mind you this is just one of my experiences.

3 Likes

Re: The Day That I Modified My View About The After Life by SKhanmi: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lol, something anybody can do with practice. Go and research about lucid dreaming, astral traveling. Then read The Phase by Michael Raduga(contain step by step instructions to achieve what you experienced).

You're not a Christian by true inner choice, you're one by fear like the majority. The human race is constantly evolving, Religion was supposed to be just another signpost on that path pointing you forward but no, they turned it into a final destination and a chain around the human psyche. Imagine travelling to Germany and you preferred to start living at the Lagos airport. No religion has the monopoly on truth nor is the real one. Know that and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Day That I Modified My View About The After Life by psychalade: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin
SKhanmi:
Lol, something anybody can do with practice. Go and research about lucid dreaming, astral traveling. Then read The Phase by Michael Raduga(contain step by step instructions to achieve what you experienced).

You're not a Christian by true inner choice, you're one by fear like the majority. The human race is constantly evolving, Religion was supposed to be just another signpost on that path pointing you forward but no, they turned it into a final destination and a chain around the human psyche. Imagine travelling to Germany and you preferred to start living at the Lagos airport. No religion has the monopoly on truth nor is the real one. Know that and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day That I Modified My View About The After Life by cornelboy(f): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
You were sleeping or sleepwalking or oppressed which one?

Electrochemistry:
Happy Sunday to you all. I write for the sake of those who might be thinking that after life on Earth man goes back to a state of oblivion. I have once had a near death experienced some years ago and from then I never attempted to rubbish any religion. Religion has a point, a great point in infact. Now to those who live their lives as if human life ends on Earth, this is my experience: I slept one day,
a day I would never forget in my lifetime, and had a bad dream. Then I forced myself to wake up by hitting my hand on the bedframe I wasn't able to wake up. I rose from the bed under closed eyelids and was walking around the room and feeling the walls of the room yet am not awake. I returned to the bed and forced myself this time very forcefully to wake up. What happened amazed me. I lifted my body but I saw another body of me lying on the bed. That was the day I saw my back as it was. I was afraid to get out of my body completely so I mentioned Christ in my heart and my soul ran back instantly to my body and my struggle to wake up was gone. My eyes became clear. It was a total surprise to me. So l don't know of other religions but as for Christianity, am never going to play with it. Mind you this is just one of my experiences.
Re: The Day That I Modified My View About The After Life by Electrochemistry(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
SKhanmi:

Going by the idea that nature is multidimensional don't you think there's comparison in the words of Christ? In my Father's house are many mansions." I suggest the physical world is just one of these mansions we can see, but it is far less influential in our lives than the mansions we can't see.

1 Like

Re: The Day That I Modified My View About The After Life by SKhanmi: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Electrochemistry:

Going by the idea that nature is multidimensional don't you think there's comparison in the words of Christ? In my Father's house are many mansions." I suggest the physical world is just one of these mansions we can see, but it is far less influential in our lives than the mansions we can't see.

I can't really comment on that verse, Many modern religious concepts, stories & verses were borrowed from ancient mythology and religion. It might have been a snippet of an excluded story or infer something else totally. Take the word Christ for one, it doesn't denote one person, there were many Christs before the christian one. What holds true across all time, creed, race & religions is the Christ consciousness. Google that for more info.

Back to your suggestion, Man is a multi dimensional being but modern man has been taught to fixate on the physical aspect, hence your belief that one plane of existence is more influential than the other, to use your language,that somewhere like heaven is more important than earth. That's how religion cages folks.

They are complementary. As above, So below.

Let's say you have an idea pop up in your brain (etheric plane) for instance, where do you do manifest it? In the real world(Physical). The airplane was once an idea in someone's brain, without this world, it would have remained, just an idea.

2 Likes

Re: The Day That I Modified My View About The After Life by LittleFinger1: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is so interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Expels Rev. Fr. Magnus Ebere / Russia Vs Ukraine: How Mfm’s Olukoya Predicted The Unrest In Europe / Understanding The Realm Of The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.