Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

You Guys Should Try This Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Guys Should Try This Out (762 Views)

5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Guys Should Try This Out by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2022
https://easy-sd.xyz/607605346351

I decided to try this out because it was introduced to me by my friend and I think it's legit.. Just an advice though and not forcing it on anyone.. I would give updates.. Thanks
Re: You Guys Should Try This Out by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2022
La click la bend grin
Re: You Guys Should Try This Out by toujurs: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Thieves everywhere on this forum, tueh!

1 Like

Re: You Guys Should Try This Out by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2022
toujurs:
Thieves everywhere on this forum, tueh!

You don't just come and accuse someone falsely, you weren't forced, it's a matter of choice, you don't have to be dumb all the time na
Re: You Guys Should Try This Out by toujurs: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2022
Ritzybeauty:

You don't just come and accuse someone falsely, you weren't forced, it's a matter of choice, you don't have to be dumb all the time na
Don't go and get a meaningful job, continue looking for Osho free. Mtcheew
Re: You Guys Should Try This Out by Ritzybeauty(f): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
toujurs:
Don't go and get a meaningful job, continue looking for Osho free. Mtcheew

Maybe if you are more interested in your life the way you are interested in people's life, you won't be wretched and so jobless to poke into someone else's affairs
Re: You Guys Should Try This Out by toujurs: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ritzybeauty:

Maybe if you are more interested in your life the way you are interested in people's life, you won't be wretched and so jobless to poke into someone else's affairs
Lolz look at who is calling me jobless, grin. This is a forum where the poor feel rich, Am not interested in your life, i have told you all i can say to you, get your self a job, am very sure you are jobless, that is why you are looking for who would click on links. It's because of urgent two k girls like you. Most of the guys here are screaming redpillars up and down.
Re: You Guys Should Try This Out by Boogyman557: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool la CLICK la BLAST ur left leg wit my old KALA..

WTF MAN
Re: You Guys Should Try This Out by Ritzybeauty(f): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
toujurs:
Lolz look at who is calling me jobless, grin. This is a forum where the poor feel rich, Am not interested in your life, i have told you all i can say to you, get your self a job, am very sure you are jobless, that is why you are looking for who would click on links. It's because of urgent two k girls like you. Most of the guys here are screaming redpillars up and down.

Empty barrels makes the loudest noise.. Am very sure you don't have the 2k to spare, so why won't you make reference to it, respect yourself abeg
Re: You Guys Should Try This Out by toujurs: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ritzybeauty:

Empty barrels makes the loudest noise.. Am very sure you don't have the 2k to spare, so why won't you make reference to it, respect yourself abeg
If you want. Ask for it, and stop feelyn shy grin, Audio feminism won't put food on your table.

(1) (Reply)

. / Please What Should I Do / Please Is This Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.