Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World (38465 Views)

Miss Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" And Best In The World (photo) / Faith Odunsi Wins Global Open Mathematics Tournament / Faith Odunsi Smashes Cowbellpedia Records, Answers 19 Questions In 60 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by CloudResident(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2022
A diamond has been unearthed. I pray she gets the polishing right away so she can continue to shine more!

Will done girl!

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Mamayam:
What's her performance in the international math olympiad? That's what matters.

No mind these peeps. They are trying to force her down our throat. I checked the competition she sat for and it was one mushroom competition like that. They even had computer aptitude test. Nothing so special about it. Real brains are tested by International Mathematics Olympiad.

Nigeria has not recieved silver medal let alone gold. And they are here saying she is the queen of mathematics.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Burgerlomo: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by kapelvej: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Slynation:
Congratulations to her...I pray she remains consistent throughout her academic career!!

I thought I knew Maths until I met engineering mathematics, then I suddenly realized the difference between Maths and Mathematics...!!
you mean the difference between maths and arithmetic grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Newusername(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Nisiw365:
it is simple, just study ka stroud and hk dass very well

Thanks boss, but that Hk DASS na die o
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by worldclass68(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2022
Nisiw365:
Engineering maths can never be hard if you are good in further maths

I find futher maths much easier then normal maths...
I studied surveying and geo-informatics tho....
Where u will find further maths and some weird maths grin grin grin
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by seyz91(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy
Slynation:
Congratulations to her...I pray she remains consistent throughout her academic career!!

I thought I knew Maths until I met engineering mathematics, then I suddenly realized the difference between Maths and Mathematics...!!
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Especially electrical electronics mathematics
Slynation:

I swear...some of those sh*ts can mess with your mental health grin

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Sergio104(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Ain't easy....... congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by dodorima147(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2022
Pls nobody should take her to baba bubu o
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by RealBeebay: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Become a channel owner without stress

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by begge: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2022
may buhari never call you in Jesus name
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nisiw365: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2022
worldclass68:

I find futher maths much easier then normal maths...
I studied surveying and geo-informatics tho....
Where u will find further maths and some weird maths grin grin grin
Probably you didnt do deep further maths. Did you do laplace transform, fourier series, 2nd, 3rd, 4th differential equation, numerical methods and so on like engineering students?

2 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Wyse1: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2022
This Ambassador college ota Ogun state always produced the best in mathematics

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nisiw365: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Newusername:

Thanks boss, but that Hk DASS na die o
it is not hard. When i was in futa, i normally study hk dass and ka stroud for 4 hrs everyday

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Slynation(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Newusername:

This what I am currently facing now, I am tired. I for no just go near engineering at all.
lwkm...grin just continue and finish what you started bro, it's not easy, but winning is assured

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by DEMZEE(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Trashhhhh
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Whobedatte(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Ambassador college OTA is owned by Seun s father I mean Seun Osewa , the owner of Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Brushstrokes20: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Congrats brainy Queen!

PROUDLY OMOLUABI!

PROUDLY NIGERIAN!

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by OgaSeun: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Yoruba Amaka

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Calicoe: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2022
She's beautiful, she's book smart, now this to me is what I call a celebrity not all these toxic bbnaija oloshos (mercy, tacha, angel, katrina, kaisha, etc)

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Gravity56: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Buhari should not go and call her oh
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by ogub(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2022
May the Lord continue to strengthen you. Amen
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by tamdun: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2022
CSTRR:
Where is her international Olympiad for mathematics?

You can't make such claims and not back it up with an Olympiad. cheesy

The smartest Asians are in the Olympiad.
Here they come

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Odingo1: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2022
Igbo Amaka, what a brilliant Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Slynation(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2022
Mjess:

They are not ready for this, they will soon come for your head
Lol, It's only a fool that will try that...!! My eldest cousin sister was among people who saw the light in bitcoin and hop in...Today, she's a multi-millionaire traveling to different countries at will, now what else can a man offer her in a r/ship if not preeq...??

Whom ever is coming for head is wasting his/her time, One riffraff is already up there showcasing his madness waiting for me to reply him, but we don't do that online, They are my sister's, my family, and whichever advice I give them is non of anybody's business.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by LastProphet: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2022
Gold179:
Nigeria has a lot of gifted potential individuals but the system of government always make them handicap and wasting away greatness.

The system is designed to favor the Fulani and anyone associated with them and unfortunately the Fulani has no intention of seeking real knowledge, rather their only focus is how to control others which they have totally achieved in Nigeria. You won't see any Hausa/Fulani attaining feats like this outside Nigeria. Anytime you hear of them outside Nigeria it's got to do with govt backing. This is why they invented quota system, this is why pantami with no experience or antecedent is minister of ICT. Nigeria remains a hopeless calamity
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by PrinceMajestic: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She is great..that's a very big achievement..
She is gonna reach places..women have more to offer than s*x and I hope some blockhead are gonna realize that..

As for the real men on here who understand what it means to be a woman blessing to y'all..
Blessings to all women for being yourself despite the society we live in that tend to always view women as inferior..you are great go for what you want..
shut up weak old body olosho. What have you ever offered men apart from sex? What have you ever offered women apart from lesbian sex? What have you ever offered the world except that rotten hole smelling in between your legs right now? Olodo gettat from here
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by dchamp234(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2022
I pray Buhari don't call and congratulate her ���
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Hisbah15: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Great
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Hisbah15: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Odingo1:
Igbo Amaka, what a brilliant Igbo girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) / 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.