Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing (70206 Views)

2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Miles300: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
U hava syhilis, get to the doc asap...
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Echoban: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:
Why do Nigerians like going to Chemists/Pharmacists instead of hospitals? Na ignorance? If you’re afraid to spend money then wait till the situation gets so bad that money’ll materialize to pay for hospital bills.

Like people aren't even scared of their body this days.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

who told you?
some are shying away like the Op creating a new moniker to express his sorrows

cheesy

Even the op created a new moniker for this queshon
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Slurity(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
Is this still gonorrhoea?
I had unprotected sex with a girl in September and I got gonorrhoea.
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.
I've searched online and I learnt it's Gonnocal Urethritis.

But I want to know if anyone here experienced this before... Please help.

Mature Minded Please. No insults
Don't tell us if are to insult you or not. Go to your Dr again if you like yourself
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Andres28(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you would adhere to my suggestion, I will advise you to reach my uncle asap..he has the damn cure to it and in few days you will be smiling again
This is not a joke in anyway..reply to my comment here if you're actually serious and want to help yourself.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Okhuadams(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.

For ur info what you got is not Gonnocal Urethritis is called Holelocolo iza in Penisatis my guy iza finish for you.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by RaisedByWolves: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
Jeon:
EN DON EXPIRED.

result of FUNNYCATION cool
your likes always mock us for discriminating fornication..
[/s]

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by dobnina(f): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Upload pics so I will know what to prescribe.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by SarkinYarki: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

My friend you have caught better syphilis , go and see proper doctor before you get irreversible neurological damage

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by juman(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Common!
Go and see a doctor and run tests.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool
Op, it's well....E be like the gono wey catch you before don settle down grow tap roots for inside shocked

Please don't let anyone here to ginger you to upload the pic of your preek angry. The safety of our eyes must be protected at all times.....Thank you lipsrsealed

Signed:: management undecided
Obax your comments are usually hilarious... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Jeon(f): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked
If you have any issues, contact Jeon, she is an ambassador of the LGBTQ+ community.

thanks dear.

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by MufasaLion: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin grin

Good for you. You're now a bag of infections.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
NohurryInLife:
Una sef no dey try. Normal 5minutes enjoyment, una go use carelessness use am subscribe for 2 to 9months pain or eternal pain & regret sef undecided undecided

Why condom dey always add una to buy??

Even condoms no guarantee as it can burst enroute.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by SeriouslySense(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Keep it up. cool cool cool

Much more to explore

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
upload pics make we see am before we d council of elder go talk
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by GindoX(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
That's a chronic gonorrhea ooo.. the hole dey wide ke? Ahhhh!
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by amzee(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
(b)@JiniBula6 enjoy your gonnorhea while it last(b/)
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by debbydams(f): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
anewchapter:
Your penis has become a pussy hole
comrade Kai na grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Jeon(f): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]
Shut up

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by SPLENDID25(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

If you can always resist the urge to shalaye and control your third leg as a man, you won't have to create a new moniker just to express your problems on Nairaland.

Congratulations, you are almost set to be announced as the latest transgender on this forum.
Your pim-pim is about to be converted to a punny

If you have any issues, contact Jeon, she is an ambassador of the LGBTQ+ community.
Una go kee pesin

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by omoadeleye(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Not my preek... Infact,my preek can never be wide like the manhole for alhaji Kabiru compound angry But please for the sake of the safety of our eyes,make he no upload am... Doctor wey know work go understand wetin the op the pass through without spying through undecided

Make we see so we go fit learn lesson nah
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by babadee1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

You better go to a hospital and get proper treatment before you can no longer urinate again forever. You used herbs and went to chemist and you expect to be well. You have not consulted a real doctor yet you come online to complain on Nairaland. While you wait your urethra is eating away. I'm sorry for you.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Angrymode: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool
Op, it's well....E be like the gono wey catch you before don settle down grow tap roots for inside shocked

Please don't let anyone here to ginger you to upload the pic of your preek angry. The safety of our eyes must be protected at all times.....Thank you lipsrsealed

Signed:: management undecided

I try make I no laff 4 dis ur comment but I no fit grin gringringrin LWKM

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by lilije(f): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
People are just funny abi childish. You have a health issue and you are looking for help here. Do you want people to advise you to go to the hospital?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by RaisedByWolves: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

Pervert spotted grin

Is he not the one they called gay on another thread grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Seeing is believing Op share them pictures grin
Then the experts will know what to say.

I know a guy who has contracted every disease possible from sex cheesy....I no get him control again I for giv Op

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by ipobarethieves: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin cheesyangrysadangrycoolwink good knacking of any pusi shocked
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Dagger111(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Kai!! Ladies dey try o, imagine f3cking person's daughter with an infected dick with hole full of pus. Jesus
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

A mature mind will throw you insults because you deserve it. You still get mind to have have sex after you were not cured. Are you a pórnstar.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Hotzone(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Go for additional test, probably u still have it or other related diseases. Please, take good care of ur health to avoid infertility as a result of prolonged infections along ur reproductive system.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Jeon(f): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
wink
Skyview01:

Even the op created a new moniker for this queshon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.