Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,576 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing (70162 Views)

2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Udiculus(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Chat me up 08104934153
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by badboyTee(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
kennedyy:
There is urgent vacancy for factory workers in Ojota.

Salary----30k

Education requirement----SSCE ONLY.

BENEFITS----PENSION, HMO, FREE LUNCH etc.

SHIFTS----Morning, Afternoon and Night.

Interested qualified candidate should forward their CV via WhatsApp to 09132837994.
is it legit hope I won't reach there to discover it GNLD

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by swissmartins(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Now listen to me am not here to mock you n won't tell u more about my self I have helped a lot of people in this situation I know exactly what is wrong with you like I said am here to help u ..... first go and buy TOGACIN & PHYTOLIFE its hard to find but God will help u to find it after taking this drugs am sure there will be a great change then after taking it message me on my DM I will tell u what else to do.... good luck although you have gone through treatment but it not really out of ur body so this drugs will flush it out completely from your system
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by hgnbello(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
BigKhalifa:
Super glue it cheesy

Wicked sombori grin grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Benrosaria(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Yall take me serious please

If you need to be taken serious then you need to understand how terrible it is for a white man to bring disease to us.

Your remedy is you.

Your body is :
self healing
Self cleansing
Self protecting

I would urge you change your plan completely

The plans

Eat as aspected on daily and your meals should slightly cooked with adequate amount of onions garlics and spicy meals too

Take fruits regularly

Don’t smoke weed but get it soaked up in water or add up to your meals

Exercises every morning and evening, your exercise could be walking long distances. Cause you got much stress from work which is both mental and physical stress

Drink a lot of water

In months your body will shed off dead cells that can’t combat with the disease bringing the growth of stronger cells.

That’s how we heal in our body

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
op preek open mouth like expired kpekus, chai Thunder fire gono
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
On a serious note, nobody can help youin Nairaland. You better go see corect doctor and run several test to get accurate diagnosis.
If you love your life, avoid agbo and pharmacist for this kain mata.
Get treated by a good doctor after proper test and diagnosis.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by chukkky(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
You post am before Sunday service, at least people go put you for prayer. Now church don close

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Volksguys1985: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
10k i gat the medicine.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Volksguys1985: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
chukkky:
You post am before Sunday service, at least people go put you for prayer. Now church don close

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Okhuadams(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
That mean say piss and sperm go dey splash anyhow from ur prick my best advice just take Needle and thread but use the color of thread wey match ur prick take sew am so that babes no go know, just dey rub am ad you get sew am e no go pain you.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by flokii: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
It's not easy what guys pass through to treat STDs especially the stubborn ones like gonorrhea.. It's far better to stay faithful to one partner or abstain till marriage.

@OP The mistake you made was relying solely on 'agbo atosi', there are so many quacks into the agbo business now. You should have just gone to the hospital and get yourself treated instead.
My advice is for you to still seek medical help and I believe something will be done. Sorry.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by simplesearch: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
Is this still gonorrhoea?
I had unprotected sex with a girl in September and I got gonorrhoea.
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.
I've searched online and I learnt it's Gonnocal Urethritis.

But I want to know if anyone here experienced this before... Please help.

Mature Minded Please. No insults

When God tells you to flee from fornication you think you are wiser. All those involved in illicit sex will have themselves to blame on the final day. Come to think of it, is it worth it that you go to jail for life just for a case of rape? Why then will you want to spend your eternity in hell for the sin of fornication. Come to God now and desist from your downward spiral journey that leads nowhere. A word is enough for those who have ears to hear

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by RosyIsBlessed: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool
Op, it's well....E be like the gono wey catch you before don settle down grow tap roots for inside shocked

Please don't let anyone here to ginger you to upload the pic of your preek angry. The safety of our eyes must be protected at all times.....Thank you lipsrsealed

Signed:: management undecided

grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Elxandre(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ordinary condom would have saved you from this yeye issues now.
Go to hospital and stop abusing herbs and your kidneys.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Bigchristo: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.

see waiting furnication don cause you
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by jumpmasta(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

You are about becoming infertile due to complications of poorly treated STI . But you guys will rather die in pharmacies where quacks will fleece you of all your money instead of going to the hospital to see a Dr for proper examination and diagnosis with treatment . Maybe you now have chronic non gonococcal urethritis .

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Rahkman: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Una too dey fùck skrep...stop fùcking skreps....no matter how sexy she is.....na dem carry diseases tire if u must fùck skrep use condom
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Omicron007: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

thanks dear.

Yah welcome.
Have a splendid sunday.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Torosk1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Get the girl arrested quickly

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by SeriouslySense(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
sounds like this, and you said pus, sounds like a bacterial infection, and your tissues, around the urethra are weakened, forget about sex for at least six months, learn to have a life, that is not based on sex (maybe i am wrong).

It is very important to have sexual discipline, it will save one from a lot of unnecessary grief. Sorry for your plight.

I know its for females and it occurs before puberty, but it sounds similar to your problem, similarly, yours may have been irritated, and may need a long time to heal, and pus indicates bacterial infection. You have to check for STDs infections, and you can avoid all this stress and anxiety, by resisting the urge to have sex, by educating yourself about the sexual transmitted diseases.

Also you waste money buying drugs to treat it, So think about it, and zip up. Its possible to have a good life without sex around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by God1stson(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Obey God's commandments and have peace.Repent and give ur life to Christ Jesus. M
By just obeying God u just save urself from lots of mishap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by umuna(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

I think say you win show us the pictures of the hole self.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by merits(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Hospital is no go area for you bah, continue searching for solution online and kill yourself with your own hand.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Miller232: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Omooo this one go far oooh
But why u sef go knack when u just dey recover from one
grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by justifyme(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Let’s see it nau
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Miller232: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Torosk1:
Get the girl arrested quickly

Arrested for what grin grin grin grin
This one na charge and bail grin grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by fluffybaby(f): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

grin grin grin funny you. Better go to a good hospital for treatment.
Tomorrow now, your mom and sisters will not allow your innocent wife rest claiming she is barren because she did abortion or that she is eating up the babies in her womb through witchcraft. Religious thieves will now tell your wife that your mom is a witch. This is how wayward young men destroy lives of loved ones because of "Jen je n be"

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by zakkxx: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why you stubborn like this!! After Gono u still when ahead and have sex!! When u get HIV you eye clear!! Go and marry if u cannot observe abstinence ! If not u will soon die!! I have no mercy for u because if get ok u are going back to your vomit!! A word is enough for the fool and non is required by the wise!!
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by aspabay(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Guy your condition is called emasciliarities syndrome.
In lay man's language you don get belle. Yes male pregnancy.

So chill bro, you will soon be due for delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Fame1309(f): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
How? could u pls snap it let me see how I could be of help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.