Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Corruption In Todays Jamb - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Corruption In Todays Jamb (707 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1)

Corruption In Todays Jamb by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 21, 2011
OMG!!! I hardly believed my ears when a close friend of mine told me of his experience in his center when we were both discussing on how the JAMB Examination was. "He told of that, at the beginning of the examination, two JAMB officials walked into the hall and asked each and every one of them writting the exam to pay the sum of N1000 for them to be given the answers, to his greatest suprise, almost every candidate began to come out with there 1K, and were all taken to a special class to wrte theirs, while those without the money were left behind in the hall to struggle with thier brains. The problem is that those that didnt pay the sum were not only left behind but they were maltreated by the officials and security personnels, they were only given 3 hrs to finish up there papers. All through the time they Were writing theirs the officials were busy chanting abuses on them, calling them all sort of names. The papers of two candidate were torn into pieces for just no reasonable reason. One the other hand, those that paid the sum arrived their new hall to meet already photocopied answers waiting for them, each were given four different subject answers according to the subject they were sitting for". When i heard this, i was heavily disturbed, asking my self, how can this be happening in this present age? So, my fellow NAIRALANDERS I really ur help and advice on how to go about reporting this inhuman treatment and experience to JAMB HEADQUARTERS. I'm not insane neither i'm i crazy. I think justice must step it humble toes on this matter. I NEED THY ADVICE PLS.

(1)

A Golden Opportunity Which You Wont Like To Miss ! / Are U Lukin 4 Admission? Herez Ur Chance 2 No Jamb Required / Federal Poly Ede PUTME Questns & Answers(practice)cbt Software-08030740550

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.