Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma (666 Views)

Unmarried Partner Dependent With Children / My Travails, My Exodus and Life in the U.S / American Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma by PStacks(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
I pray that's the right Subject to use.

Truth is, at the slightest Opportunity to "Japa" anybody and most Nigerians would fall for it, Given our In born Nature of wanting to Explore, Our Curiosity what the outside world looks like, and then more Germain matters as to looking for greener pastures as a result of our Political, Economical, Social decline in this part of the world.

For Purpose of this article, I would be shedding light on young men that wants to leave Nigeria thru the Fiance or Spousal Visa.

I for One believe Marriage should be ⚓ anchored on Love, for Unity, Peace and Progress.

Once you marry for any reason outside of love, I believe there is a fundamental flaw that would go around and yet still come around.

We have seen able bodied energetic young promising Nigerian guys in their late 20's and early 30's get married to older American grandma's. woman in their 70's just as a means to Japa.

We have seen promising young chaps getting married to divorcee women all for sake of Securing American Papers.

The Devil never gives a free gift.

When your motive for marriage is anything other than Love, in no time, Truth would come hunting. Even if Lies travels for a thousand years, Truth will and Must catch up with it in a jiffy.

Sit back and read my true life experience.

In anything you have to do, don't sell your soul to the devil. Never sell your birthrights.

Do not trade Love on alter of "American Papers". Do not compromise on your principles and Values you hold to be true.

Don't let the Economy drive you into taking a "From frying pan to fire decision".

People live with Depression even in America.

Some people are in America today but are not happy.

Don't trade your Joy and happiness.

Don't box yourself. Don't trap yourself.

A lot of Demonic American Girls are using this as a Trap to leure unsuspecting young boys, Promise them American papers only to make their lives living Hell when they eventually land the country.

A lot of these girls are Bi-polar, a lot of them are Narcissists, a lot of them suffer from one disorder or the other, a lot of them are in a lot of Debt and their calculations is that, if they bring you in, they will use you to settle their debts by using the carrot and stick approach.

They will dangle the Papers before you. They really don't have love to give, for them it's about Business.

Some even promise to give you the American Papers after you pay say $20,000 or any amount you agree to and on the day of your interview, they screw you up. A lot of tales.

The lucky ones that even gets to marry remain slaves to their spouse all in the name of papers..

Or you get to hear stuffs like.. If not for me in your life.

I made you whom you are . I brought you to America..

It's really hard to have peace because of their sense of entitlement.

That they are doing you a Favour when all you started out looking for was Love.

Let's even say you needed an avenue to even Leave Nigeria and you were not about hook nor crook but genuinely wanting to Love and for love sake emigrate, those girls out there especially the ones that are not originally American but someway Naturalized to being Citizens place so much premium on the "Papers" and must give you Hell before you get that papers .

Once you get papers and say you are married to them and have kids, the moment they divorce you, you will pay child suppourt till you die.. it's always win-win for them.

Be careful not to leave Frying Pan (Naija) to fall inside � Fire ( Toxic American Women)

These people are heartless, they have no joy. No remorse whatsoever, no morals. Wicked as hell.

A westernized woman would bruise your ego as a man, would hurt your pride. You must take shit to live in peace.

Let me put it more appropriately, you as a man must be submissive and become the woman so that she as a Woman becomes the man or there would be no peace.

These are some of the things Men go thru all In the Name of getting to and living in America.

These westernized girls don't have one single chill.

All of these are preamble's, I will take time to gist you all my true story in the nick of time.

For now, heed my two cents.
Re: True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma by OVB123: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Thank you very much for this advised but u know these people (naija youths) will not listen. I wish this write up will broaden their knowledge.
Re: True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma by PStacks(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
OVB123:
Thank you very much for this advised but u know these people (naija youths) will not listen. I wish this write up will broaden their knowledge.

If they had told me, I would not have believed or listened till I experienced it first hand.

Worst thing is that I am doing good and fine for myself in Naija oo. It's just to follow bandwagon
Re: True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma by uthlaw: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
OVB123:
you just lists and don't bother about the rest...make ena de try mind ena business!
Re: True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma by uthlaw: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
PStacks:
I pray that's the right Subject to use.

Truth is, at the slightest Opportunity to "Japa" anybody and most Nigerians would fall for it, Given our In born Nature of wanting to Explore, Our Curiosity what the outside world looks like, and then more Germain matters as to looking for greener pastures as a result of our Political, Economical, Social decline in this part of the world.

For Purpose of this article, I would be shedding light on young men that wants to leave Nigeria thru the Fiance or Spousal Visa.

I for One believe Marriage should be ⚓ anchored on Love, for Unity, Peace and Progress.

Once you marry for any reason outside of love, I believe there is a fundamental flaw that would go around and yet still come around.

We have seen able bodied energetic young promising Nigerian guys in their late 20's and early 30's get married to older American grandma's. woman in their 70's just as a means to Japa.

We have seen promising young chaps getting married to divorcee women all for sake of Securing American Papers.

The Devil never gives a free gift.

When your motive for marriage is anything other than Love, in no time, Truth would come hunting. Even if Lies travels for a thousand years, Truth will and Must catch up with it in a jiffy.

Sit back and read my true life experience.

In anything you have to do, don't sell your soul to the devil. Never sell your birthrights.

Do not trade Love on alter of "American Papers". Do not compromise on your principles and Values you hold to be true.

Don't let the Economy drive you into taking a "From frying pan to fire decision".

People live with Depression even in America.

Some people are in America today but are not happy.

Don't trade your Joy and happiness.

Don't box yourself. Don't trap yourself.

A lot of Demonic American Girls are using this as a Trap to leure unsuspecting young boys, Promise them American papers only to make their lives living Hell when they eventually land the country.

A lot of these girls are Bi-polar, a lot of them are Narcissists, a lot of them suffer from one disorder or the other, a lot of them are in a lot of Debt and their calculations is that, if they bring you in, they will use you to settle their debts by using the carrot and stick approach.

They will dangle the Papers before you. They really don't have love to give, for them it's about Business.

Some even promise to give you the American Papers after you pay say $20,000 or any amount you agree to and on the day of your interview, they screw you up. A lot of tales.

The lucky ones that even gets to marry remain slaves to their spouse all in the name of papers..

Or you get to hear stuffs like.. If not for me in your life.

I made you whom you are . I brought you to America..

It's really hard to have peace because of their sense of entitlement.

That they are doing you a Favour when all you started out looking for was Love.

Let's even say you needed an avenue to even Leave Nigeria and you were not about hook nor crook but genuinely wanting to Love and for love sake emigrate, those girls out there especially the ones that are not originally American but someway Naturalized to being Citizens place so much premium on the "Papers" and must give you Hell before you get that papers .

Once you get papers and say you are married to them and have kids, the moment they divorce you, you will pay child suppourt till you die.. it's always win-win for them.

Be careful not to leave Frying Pan (Naija) to fall inside � Fire ( Toxic American Women)

These people are heartless, they have no joy. No remorse whatsoever, no morals. Wicked as hell.

A westernized woman would bruise your ego as a man, would hurt your pride. You must take shit to live in peace.

Let me put it more appropriately, you as a man must be submissive and become the woman so that she as a Woman becomes the man or there would be no peace.

These are some of the things Men go thru all In the Name of getting to and living in America.

These westernized girls don't have one single chill.

All of these are preamble's, I will take time to gist you all my true story in the nick of time.

For now, heed my two cents.
hwf,shey u don come back the Nigeria!
Re: True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma by PStacks(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
uthlaw:
hwf,shey u don come back the Nigeria!

Na that one dey worry you ba? Don't pray for it oo.

Nothing like peace of mind oo.

A lion in the jungle is better than a � dog in the city.

Cow wey rush go America fit come back as cornbeef

1 Like

Re: True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma by uthlaw: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
PStacks:

Na that one dey worry you ba? Don't pray for it oo.

Nothing like peace of mind oo.

A lion in the jungle is better than a � dog in the city.

Cow wey rush go America fit come back as cornbeef
wait make he enter d America first!
Re: True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma by PStacks(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
uthlaw:
wait make he enter d America first!

America is a Free Land.
All I'm saying is that you don't enter in bonds, in chains. Enter a free man and chase happiness

What is the point entering a free Nation as a slave? Get the point.

There are better ways to Enter to be free and happy, have dignity and maintain yourself worth
Re: True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma by ednut1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
It is human nature. Everyone believes their case will be different. There is no other way to become citizens for most Nigerians there. So boys no send
Re: True Travails Of Young Unmarried Nigeria Men Seeking American Citizenship By Ma by uthlaw: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
PStacks:

America is a Free Land.
All I'm saying is that you don't enter in bonds, in chains. Enter a free man and chase happiness

What is the point entering a free Nation as a slave? Get the point.

There are better ways to Enter to be free and happy, have dignity and maintain yourself worth
alright boss...I now understand you....thanks for d advice!

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Place To Live In Canada For Nigerian Immigrants / How Many Years History Can Be Seen On Your Visa Interview Date / Three Nights In Paris!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.