Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies (1054 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies by HarlequinLekex: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Does Shape of a body has to do with you loving her?ladies
Re: Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies by Jeon(f): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Does Shape of a body has to do with you loving her? Men

yes it does.

1 Like

Re: Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies by Testimony1988(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
No, that affection must be there.
Re: Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hell no!!!
Looks maybe what attracted me to her, but looks cannot make me love her, talk more of getting married to her...
Re: Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies by Starlight252: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Shapes can never move me; it can move my dick but i own my dick and i'll tame it because you never moved me in the first place...

If i remove bress,yansh and sex from the equation, what can you offer me?

What you can offer me, excluding those three, is/are what matters.

Your personality moves me.
Since you move me, you have access to my heart because you are qualified, not because you're one figure 8 ebony banny...

Your figure 8 will only receive a distant glance from my hormones but your personality receives my utmost commitment if i love you.

1 Like

Re: Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies by Truvelisback(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
No men!!! I don't know abt other men.
Re: Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies by Stargurl20(f): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
I think yes. But to some men who are driven by what they see. To some men who sees nothing but beauty
Re: Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies by Animegirl(f): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Starlight252:
Shapes can never move me; it can move my dick but i own my dick and i'll tame it because you never moved me in the first place...

If i remove bress,yansh and sex from the equation, what can you offer me?

What you can offer me, excluding those three, is/are what matters.

Your personality moves me.
Since you move me, you have access to my heart because you are qualified, not because you're one figure 8 ebony banny...

Your figure 8 will only receive a distant glance from my hormones but your personality receives my utmost commitment if i love you.

cheesy
Re: Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies by MediMedi(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2022
When that love is there, you wount even notice weather shape is bad or good.
Re: Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies by Mikester: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Does Shape of a body has to do with you loving her? Men

Yes it does. Looks have a lot to play for both genders in attraction and for a man, it usually includes a woman's body shape. Love always start from physical features. We admire looks a lot.
Re: Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2022
Stargurl20:
I think yes. But to some men who are driven by what they see. To some men who sees nothing but beauty
Question is for men
Re: Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies by Stargurl20(f): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2022
SmellySperm:

Question is for men
Same way majority of busy body NL men pokenose in questions meant for women.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? / What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? / Beware of these(Igbo) guys....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.