Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

A List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Half-castes And Pics Of Their Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Half-castes And Pics Of Their Parents (718 Views)

Viral Photo Made By Artist Of A Girl Smiling Only When Your Eyes Are Half Closed / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Half-castes And Pics Of Their Parents by Tolukay007: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
(1) Adunni Ade

Adunni Adewale or as she’s popularly known, Adunni Ade is a Nollywood actress who has featured in countless Nigerian movies. The actress has fans all over the country but what some of her fans may not know is that she’s biracial, she is not just a Nigerian but also an American.

The film star has a Nigerian father and an American mother.
Click link below to see more
https://humornstuff.com/3-nigerian-celebrities-who-are-biracial/

Re: A List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Half-castes And Pics Of Their Parents by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
More pictures oooo
Re: A List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Half-castes And Pics Of Their Parents by Amotolongbo(f): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
What about the Yoruba Pikins?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site / Army Man Warns Nigerian Girls In Viral Video About Hedonism / Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.