Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit (1907 Views)

Are These People Monitoring Me? [Picture] / 'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by lalalista: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Ybholy is a monitoring spirit
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
lalalista:
I'm 3 weeks pregnant for a man I no longer want to spend the rest of my life with. Please, ladies in the house, what can I drink at this early stage to remove the pregnancy? I don't want to do d and c. I desired this pregnancy but right now I don't want it anymore. Please help
Don't ever make a senseless mistake by getting rid of that baby..birth it and take care of it..

2 Likes

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by CandyOps(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't ever make a senseless mistake by getting rid of that baby..birth it and take care of it..

Her body her choices.
It's easy for you to type this from the comfort of your room.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Her body her choices.
It's easy for you to type this from the comfort of your room.
Was I even referring to you?.. kindly slide out of my mention.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by SportsHD: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fall down the stairs or something. Start working out aggressively so the baby would be stressed and you know what comes next.
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Highman56: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Go to market and ask for mai nama.tell Dem to give u kafanshanu.The tin dey work well nd no dangers involved
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by yuping(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
undecided see advice I don laugh tire chest don begin pain me.
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
You can give for adoption after birth.
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by CandyOps(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Was I even referring to you?.. kindly slide out of my mention.. undecided

You no even sabi speak English. See your mouth like "slide out of my mention"
abeg GETAT!

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
CandyOps:

You no even sabi speak English. See your mouth like "slide out of my mention"
abeg GETAT!
You can get out now..

1 Like

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Freelane33(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Use sniper and thank me never

1 Like

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Kollins11: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Buy postinor 2, then grind it very smooth and put it inside agbo jedi then slice little onion don't let the salt to be too much oo, If you have curry just add little. Then you blend everything together and drink it.

OR

Fry 4 snake eggs, please make use of aloe vera plants liquid to fry the eggs oo. Then use bitter leaf water to eat the eggs the pregnancy will disappear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Freelane33:
Use sniper and thank me never
Mind how you advice people online.
It's obvious that the girl behind that Monika is a naive teen. No go kill person daughter

5 Likes

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by jenny005: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
The bible says "THOU SHALT NOT KILL". SO If u commit murder against that innocent child that means u are commiting a very grt abomination before GOD. So pls dnt do it
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by MufasaLion: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Get rid of that thing if you don't want it. Next time, don't spread your legs like a Mayonnaise on Agege bread for a man without a second thought.
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Drink enough water, eat good food and juicy fruits, exercise your body, take good care of yourself and stay healthy. Do all this regularly and the pregnancy will flush out after nine months. wink
Thank me later wink

4 Likes

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Sonnobax15(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin
My sister,e don finally happen..

Well,I'm not and I'll never be an advocate of abortion undecided. As a matter of fact,I see it as an indirect way of being a murderer tongue. If you didn't want it from the beginning,you should have compelled the guyman to wear a paper bag........But why do I feel like you had earlier wanted to test your man's loyalty with pregnancy? undecided. But now wey the Belle don show like Dangote towel,you cor surprise say bros just change all of a sudden shocked

Las las my only advice to you is that--"please don't get rid of that baby......You may never know what future that baby holds cool

E fit surprise you say,that baby fit become a nairalander tomorrow self,who knows? grin

1 Like

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Wonk(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Get some cigarettes! Cigarette works just fine!
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

bash on her na. sad

i taut u always bash on people that bring out dix kind of idea. . . U being biased dix time angry
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

bash on her na. sad

i taut u always bash on people that bring out dix kind of idea. . . U being biased dix time angry

Same way I didn't bash the guy who brought his recent break up issue..
Why should I?she is at a confused state of mind and needs help..

What were you expecting me to say?
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
jenny005:
The bible says "THOU SHALT NOT KILL". SO If u commit murder against that innocent child that means u are commiting a very grt abomination before GOD. So pls dnt do it

virqin jenny. grin Welldone Mah . grin

show me a pregnant virgin. And i wil show u a buildin built in the air grin
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same way I didn't bash the guy who brought his recent break up issue..
Why should I?she is at a confused state of mind and needs help..

What were you expecting me to say?

if that was the opposite gender. . U would have bash the hell outta him. I knw u na. .

anyway. Is gud u didnt troll on her. I would have change it for u. .
bias
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

if that was the opposite gender. . U would have bash the hell outta him. I knw u na. .

anyway. Is gud u didnt troll on her. I would have change it for u. .
bias
Thank you.. cheesy
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by yyba: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
yuping:
undecided see advice I don laugh tire chest don begin pain me.
where is picture undecided
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by holocron: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you abort that baby, you will live with regret of your action. Swallow the bitter pill and born it, you will be happy afterwards. It's always like that. Don't take our word for it, ask some elderly women.

1 Like

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2022
Stab yourself to death and you’ll see,no child and no you. That way it makes more sense. Cos,you can’t commit suicide and live happy with it. Never! If you kill the child,make sure you follow the child. MF
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Premiumwriter: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2022
KinglouisXIII:
Stab yourself to death and you’ll see,no child and no you. That way it makes more sense. Cos,you can’t commit suicide and live happy with it. Never! If you kill the child,make sure you follow the child. MF
Mehn

And you think abortion is a sin worst than this?
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2022
@Premiumwriter…
Then,let her not do any of the both but if she’ll kill that innocent baby,let her follow the baby and face the music. Idgaf
Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Beebah2000:
Drink enough water, eat good food and juicy fruits, exercise your body, take good care of yourself and stay healthy. Do all this regularly and the pregnancy will flush out after nine months. wink
Thank me later wink
Best advice grin

1 Like

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by excell0001: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
as a biochemist, no postinor can't remove that pregnancy. I have a feeling you are not an adult sha if you were, talk to a doctor and if you are not, talk to elderly women you can confide in. you may not get the right advice here.

1 Like

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Southernigbo: 3:26am On Jan 27, 2022
don't let one mistake /sin lead u to multiple mistakes and sins, accept ur mistake and amend ur ways. Some of those who may criticize you are far worse. it doesn't really cost much to care for a baby

1 Like

Re: Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit by Elianawalker(f): 6:02am On Jan 27, 2022
Wow... This is serious oh

What happened na.... Did he cheat on you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It / Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. / I'm Dating An Engaged Older Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.