Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

I've Been Living Wild - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Living Wild (483 Views)

Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples / My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Living Wild by NLSavage: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
I just left the hospital, might need another liver Kidney failures, I tell you this shit couldn't be more realer My body and drugs too familiar so it's hard to clear my system This shit get hard on a nigga, I hardly show my feelings Look up to see stars, but I'm realizin' God in the ceilin' I been gettin' high inconsistent, but you tryna show me different Judgin' me for tryin' the whippets, I'm tired of the critics But I can't cap, I ain't feel it, but this time I done did it.

Codeine all in my colon, I got that shit and squeeze bleeped up, can't control it, I'm steady rollin' weed Everyone said they told me and I ain't takin' heed sad
Re: I've Been Living Wild by ramaju: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
CONGRATULATIONs, you did it. Anakogheri, anako tuu.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Living Wild by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
NLSavage:
I just left the hospital, might need another liver Kidney failures, I tell you this shit couldn't be more realer My body and drugs too familiar so it's hard to clear my system This shit get hard on a nigga, I hardly show my feelings Look up to see stars, but I'm realizin' God in the ceilin' I been gettin' high inconsistent, but you tryna show me different Judgin' me for tryin' the whippets, I'm tired of the critics But I can't cap, I ain't feel it, but this time I done did it.

Codeine all in my colon, I got that shit and squeeze bleeped up, can't control it, I'm steady rollin' weed Everyone said they told me and I ain't takin' heed sad

Was that meant to be a rhyme or you need an advice?
Re: I've Been Living Wild by luscioustrish(f): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Is this a poem or a rap verse?

(1) (Reply)

4 Gifts Your Partner ‘can Do Without’ This Valentines / If You Are On Nairaland Make Sure You Never Miss This Story (photo) / Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.