Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 (11273 Views)

Liverpool Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) 10th February 2022 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by MrPADDY(m): 4:46am On Feb 11, 2022
That is good
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by isaacprinz(m): 6:59am On Feb 11, 2022
Flamzey00:
Arsenal is a dead team. The supporters are useless and irresponsible… Join team 9ja
how do feel exposing your foolishness outside like this, so your thick and empty skull can't even afford atleas a cheap 5% reasoning that insulting people base on their choice is sheer stupidity not to even talk of football, insulting Arsenal fans on a thread that Arsenal won a match is a clear reflection of irredeemable foolishness in a public domain.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by isaacprinz(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2022
Flamzey00:
Arsenal is a dead team. The supporters are useless and irresponsible… Join team 9ja
How do you feel exposing your foolishness outside like this, so your thick and empty skull can't even afford atleas a cheap 5% reasoning that insulting people base on their choice is sheer stupidity not to even talk of football, insulting Arsenal fans on a thread that Arsenal won a match is a clear reflection of irredeemable uselessness and foolishness from your end in a public domain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by TabletMan: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2022
helinues:

Same Martineli that has been outstanding for Arsenal..

Is he now a bad player for receiving red card in this game?
That tackle was a sign of indiscipline from him.
He was given two yellow card once and not even a straight red card. We suppose to call out our young players whenever they misbehave because this is how Aubamayang started with many arsenal fans defending him because he is our point man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by helinues: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2022
TabletMan:
He was given two yellow card once and not even a straight red card. We suppose to call out our young players whenever they misbehave because this is how Aubamayang started with many arsenal fans defending him because he is our point man.

I actually didn't see his offense, missed that part briefly but in overall he has been trying his best for the team.

Is like Tomiyashu getting a red card in a match
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by TabletMan: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2022
helinues:

I actually didn't see his offense, missed that part briefly but in overall he has been trying his best for the team.

Is like Tomiyashu getting a red card in a match
If didn't see his foul play then there's no need for this argument.

Getting card is not the problem but the manner that you displayed will always be considered.
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by helinues: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2022
TabletMan:
If didn't see his foul play then there's no need for this argument.

Getting card is not the problem but the manner that you displayed will always be considered.

I have realized that footballers are also human beings like us.

Some carry their personal problems enter field, some dey carry hang over play match, some dey sleep with ladies before the game, some are even betting against themselves to receive a card in a match. How much is £100k staking.

If your girlfriend cheats on you before a match, your opponents should be very careful... grin

When you consider all those factors, when players misbehaved sometimes, I don't get surprised.

Man City Vs Arsenal match which Gabriel got a red card for fouling Jesus. Such foul already indicated it was out of field play that went wrong. Gabriel would be like you, I will stop you today as a country man

3 Likes

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by Flamzey00(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2022
isaacprinz:
How do you feel exposing your foolishness outside like this, so your thick and empty skull can't even afford atleas a cheap 5% reasoning that insulting people base on their choice is sheer stupidity not to even talk of football, insulting Arsenal fans on a thread that Arsenal won a match is a clear reflection of irredeemable uselessness and foolishness from your end in a public domain.

I can see how useless and irresponsible your father is. I was expecting your father to reply and not you coward. Return the phone back to your father immediately. Omo Iranu
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by TabletMan: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2022
helinues:

I have realized that footballers are also human beings like us.

Some carry their personal problems enter field, some dey carry hang over play match, some dey sleep with ladies before the game, some are even betting against themselves to receive a card in a match. How much is £100k staking.

If your girlfriend cheats on you before a match, your opponents should be very careful... grin

When you consider all those factors, when players misbehaved sometimes, I don't get surprised.

Man City Vs Arsenal match which Gabriel got a red card for fouling Jesus. Such foul already indicated it was out of field play that went wrong. Gabriel would be like you, I will stop you today as a country man
This is true sha because from the way Marti committed the foul yesterday, you will know that he has a blood rush .
Xhaka is the only one at arsenal that normally sends his friends to gamble that he will receive card during match .
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by isaacprinz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Flamzey00:

I can see how useless and irresponsible your father is. I was expecting your father to reply and not you coward. Return the phone back to your father immediately. Omo Iranu
Bantering words with you will only Accord you relevance, and you ain't worth any atom of relevance, this is what failure to adhere strictly to the use contraceptives would cause to the society now see the result miscreants and irresponsible fools that will seize every little opportunity to involve ones parents on trivial matters such as this, riff raff that have no regards and discipline to ethics and norms of life littering all over our social space, a 50 naira condom would have averted the liability of a swine like you in the form of human, it is not anybody's fault that you are poorly raised and lack parental love, therefore nothing you will say now or in your next life that will matter you product of a dog sperm.

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by wealthgoddess: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
isaacprinz:

Bantering words with you will only Accord you relevance, and you ain't worth any atom of relevance, this is what failure to adhere strictly to the use contraceptives would cause to the society now see the result miscreants and irresponsible fools that will seize every little opportunity to involve ones parents on trivial matters such as this, riff raff that have no regards and discipline to ethics and norms of life littering all over our social space, a 50 naira condom would have averted the liability of a swine like you in the form of human, it is not anybody's fault that you are poorly raised and lack parental love, therefore nothing you will say now or in your next life that will matter you product of a dog sperm.
Abeg no mind the fool...all these nairaland kids without an iota of sense....showing their family stupidity outside. And if you check am, na man u fan e go be. They are pained cux Arsenal won.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by isaacprinz(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
wealthgoddess:

Abeg no mind the fool...all these nairaland kids without an iota of sense....showing their family stupidity outside. And if you check am, na man u fan e go be. They are pained cux Arsenal won.
Bless up bro #COYG.
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by Flamzey00(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
isaacprinz:

Hahahaha I blame your forefathers and your irrelevant generation. I don’t have time to keep responding to your stupidity. You need to ask your parents how they managed to bring you into this life. You must be a bastard.
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) -10th February 2022 by kayusely70(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
TabletMan:
Thank you brother. You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs West Ham (2 - 1) On 27th February 2021 / Chelsea Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (2 - 0) On 26th December 2017 / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (1 - 0) On 16th April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.