Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Everything Thing Was Going Well For The Super Eagles Till... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everything Thing Was Going Well For The Super Eagles Till... (240 Views)

Why I Will Still Not Watch The Super Eagles Till They Qualify For Semi Final / Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me / The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Thing Was Going Well For The Super Eagles Till... by prizeless(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
The Super Eagles had emerged favorites to win the AFCON competition until a call from above change their fortunes.
Re: Everything Thing Was Going Well For The Super Eagles Till... by brodalikeme(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
You mean the bad luck.even travel over the phone?
Re: Everything Thing Was Going Well For The Super Eagles Till... by nosleep: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
till buhari was involved grin grin imagine they took light during the game. see my country grin
Re: Everything Thing Was Going Well For The Super Eagles Till... by LogicBomb8: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
nosleep:
till buhari was involved grin grin imagine they took light during the game. see my country grin
Una even use light watch the game wow
Re: Everything Thing Was Going Well For The Super Eagles Till... by samuel051: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Watch as viewing center increase price of viewing match to 5h per first half. Buhari cow will punish u,na malu shit Dem go use bury u,Yusuf and Aisha will end up wearing kpomo skin as jalabia.

(1) (Reply)

Which Team Will Emerge Victorious Among This Penalties Takers / Every Completed Premier League Transfer - January 2022 / Victor Osimhen Reveals Why He Supported Senegal After Super Eagles’ Elimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.