Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures (35309 Views)

Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings / Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 / Super Eagles To Play Ivory Coast, Tunisia In October. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by HilcomTech(m): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2022
ayenale1:
The moment bubu visited this team I knew their failure is certain...

ityP:

Buhari is to blame. Why did they even pick his call? grin grin

BankyGee:
Buhari angry

SweetDipBenny:
I said it..Buhari na bad luck. Anyway i jus won 24k grin

paulolee:

I swear, I blame the person wey pick dt zoom call bcoz na real badluck be dt

oluwaseyi0:
seems this bubu jinx is truly true

Kento4ken:
Buhari..*3
Why did you call them

McCoy9067:
Buhari was the Architect of their failure.

kingsleefolli:
Buhari is a treat to all angle of success. The man carry big lorry of problem come this nation.

Baawaa:
Buhari see what you have caused.I said it
Buhari is a failure
Buhari is a disappointment
Buhari is a bad luck
In this new week failure, disappointment and bad luck will not call me IJMN,Amen!

GoodHardDick:
Buhari is an idiot for calling the super eagles angry

unclejb2:
Everything Buhari gets involved with crashes. Who even picked Buhari's call in the Super Eagles camp

Zimmermann:
Buhari wehdone oh!
I knew your jinx never fails grin

DMerciful:
When a country is under cursed leadership, everything suffers!

EmmanuelScott1:
If buhari call you, will you pick?

wunmi590:

Know this, and know the truth..

Typical mkporu miri Igbo cannibals can't reason with their head.

Football is a game of skills and had nothing to do with luck.

The real reason we lost that game were:
Maduka Okoye
Iheanacho
Alex Iwobi

Silly yeebos kept on chest beating without strategizing on how to win the match. The Tunisians read the match thoroughly and blocked all our attempts.
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by frog12: 12:07am On Jan 24, 2022
i said it before. our guys are lazy. we won all those games because those teams were lazy. ivory coast wins this

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by lindaayim(f): 12:25am On Jan 24, 2022
Super Eagles

Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by HilcomTech(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Distractions from media, different top dignitaries too early caused it. These players shouldn’t even have their fones until late stages of the game.

They were distracted by the hype. Tunisia came focused to win and did the work. We were now doing the hype instead of the work mindset we began with.

Nigerians like hype alot bt it makes us especially our players unserious sadly.

The bolded is correct.
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:56am On Jan 24, 2022
I won't blame the players for the lost match but NFF and Coach, ok Iheanacho had a careless yellow card, why not meet him and tell him not to do hard attack then keep him till 70mins

Iheanacho can't be the one that saw that ball that sodiq lose and won't score

thunder will fire any coach that Bring Awoniyi to Nigeria team again, that foolish goal keeper should better be replace with a new keeper, that inexperienced keeper dont even know how to positioned himself

imagine Etebo, Ndidi in the midfield then Osihmen in that front, why Umar, Awoniyi came to that tournament when fine home base player are on ground. useless NFF
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Raalsalghul: 1:11am On Jan 24, 2022
alsudan:
Starting a tournament on a high most times doesn’t guarantee you the title, and to make matters worse, that dullard called and just like with AJ the Eagles were Bruised, Batterd and sent Packing.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Southernigbo: 2:20am On Jan 24, 2022
Well Tunisia always feel that Nigeria is an easy opponent and hence always try to pair Nigeria. This I have observed from past tournaments, many times, it seems they deliberately lose matches so they can achieve that aim of meeting Nigeria
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by israelmao(m): 2:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Reno is right to some extent,even pigeons refused to fly from Buhari's hands when released them in a particular event one time ago.
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by God1000(m): 3:57am On Jan 24, 2022
GoldenSpec:
Lick TomTom bro!! That's wat i just did grin
undecided embarassed
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:06am On Jan 24, 2022
paulolee:

d pictures don do abeegi , eagles got it all wrong tonight, tunisia knew dier game
plan n perfected it, d plan was simple, throw more men around
simeon to frustrate him out of d game n i was expecting Nigeria to
use more of chukwueze or iheanacho bt we keep going to simeon.
as soon as that goal came In, I knew it was over bcoz super eagles hardly come from behind in big games
Meanwhile, rare picture of shetta wale in his room watching naija game..
Exactly. 15min into the game, one cud see, dats de game plan but Equavon had no tactical change to dat
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Awoleesu(m): 5:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Timblaze:
May we not receive phone calls that will spoil our business this week�
AMEN!
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:10am On Jan 24, 2022
The president did well to call them.

It is their fault.

They got carried away
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Soso990240(m): 5:15am On Jan 24, 2022
freshkpomo:
sadEjuke needs more game time..our Coach was just a figure head, it was exposed in the way he kept using Sad-dick.... This team is poor, I days it right from day1 that they don't know how to knock the ball around, the keep giving the ball to marked players, when they can spread the ball and stretch the opponent... I am not a coach, but I noticed this in all their matches, them Sabi choke themselves and that really will make them swallow goals if they play against a German or French team...

Sad-dick finally broke our hearts.... Why bring a player with fatigue to a tournament? That guy nor flexible at all.

Lastly, why them nor busy Buhari call? Them allow am carry him badlucj when him don take destroy Nigeria enter their camp... Cowbell of N10 is now N60. N5 box of Matches now N30. N80/N100 bag of pure water is now N250/N300. N200 33' beer is now N400. N100 Malt is now N250. N50 bread is now N150...... We dey tell these mumu foreign base say Buhari don kill country, them nor believe.. now them don see am with their eyes...Osimhen and Denis will be have a pool party right now... tongue

Mrs. Mannabbqgrill your sugar daddy is at it again
Sometimes i wonder how sad and petty u people can be. What does Sadiq have to do with our loss? Didn't he try to rescue a point within his short period on d pitch? Why didn't you criticize Okoye for conceding a cheap goal? Or Awoniyi for looking confused? Or Iheanacho for playing trash? Sadiq might not be perfect, but he made efforts too.
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by ityP(m): 5:33am On Jan 24, 2022
HilcomTech:

Typical mkporu miri Igbo cannibals can't reason with their head.

Football is a game of skills and had nothing to do with luck.

The real reason we lost that game were:
Maduka Okoye
Iheanacho
Alex Iwobi

Silly yeebos kept on chest beating without strategizing on how to win the match. The Tunisians read the match thoroughly and blocked all our attempts.

Buhari will sha call you and every member of your family grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Traplord09: 5:38am On Jan 24, 2022
#TOO many forces wanted them to fail just to hire a foreign coach but they qualified to the second stage and can do better from there next time.
When buhari did a video conferences with them, I knew it was over because you don't allow satan the devil to go near you in any way while trying to succeed as every wish from satan is for you to fail.
NOT until buhari leaves the presidency, no real goodness for Nigeriawide as buhari is a reptile in the spirit and a luciferian
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Subonbon(m): 5:42am On Jan 24, 2022
freshkpomo:
sadEjuke needs more game time..our Coach was just a figure head, it was exposed in the way he kept using Sad-dick.... This team is poor, I days it right from day1 that they don't know how to knock the ball around, the keep giving the ball to marked players, when they can spread the ball and stretch the opponent... I am not a coach, but I noticed this in all their matches, them Sabi choke themselves and that really will make them swallow goals if they play against a German or French team...

Sad-dick finally broke our hearts.... Why bring a player with fatigue to a tournament? That guy nor flexible at all.

Lastly, why them nor busy Buhari call? Them allow am carry him badlucj when him don take destroy Nigeria enter their camp... Cowbell of N10 is now N60. N5 box of Matches now N30. N80/N100 bag of pure water is now N250/N300. N200 33' beer is now N400. N100 Malt is now N250. N50 bread is now N150...... We dey tell these mumu foreign base say Buhari don kill country, them nor believe.. now them don see am with their eyes...Osimhen and Denis will be have a pool party right now... tongue

Mrs. Mannabbqgrill your sugar daddy is at it again
you dey see road abeg... When egovin start him changing i knew that guy lacked tactics....

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Subonbon(m): 5:45am On Jan 24, 2022
All of dem wan do dreadlock..... See iwobi heavy dread like prophet abenijah.... When he took out ihanacho for dada na that time i know say eagle don fall from sky
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 6:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Deiks:
Nigerian girls you can have okoye all to yourself and for you buhari you can't even have patience for a minute before you call them
This is wickedness grin grin
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by ufotunang: 6:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Our Nigeria slay Queens that were disturbing our goal keeper in his Facebook, Twitter caused it ... during the match he was just thinking of the nigeria slay Queens that wants to date him and marry him....so a lot of distraction
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Rottymy: 6:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Stormyharper(m): 6:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Adakintroy:
This is the reality of our reality. Nigerians are unrealistic people. I remember complaining about the sacking if rohr. To me what he was working with were bunch of distinctively average players. Yes we have one ndidi and osimen..but then the rest are spread out across lower leagues. We are not exactly talking about real,Bayern juventus class here. You are just as good as your option. Most tactics need world class player to interprete.just as a good architect need good materials to bring his art to life

Sacking rohr was we being over optimistic about our chance. Thinking we got the best players in whole of africa. The man got us past the finish line. What more do we want. Am sure with him we could have muddle our way say maybe "semis. But Here we are..

I hope we qualify for the world cup. Cus it will be a huge Shame and regret on us if the man took us this far only to undo every thing in the last minute. The timing of his sack I repeat was off.

I wish him well. I wish us well too. Hope we learn. congrats by the way to Tunisia. They were excellent too.

Well said, thanks people like u still dey this platform
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Stormyharper(m): 6:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Subonbon:
All of dem wan do dreadlock..... See iwobi heavy dread like prophet abenijah.... When he took out ihanacho for dada na that time i know say eagle don fall from sky

Haha laugh wan kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Stormyharper(m): 6:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Soso990240:
Sometimes i wonder how sad and petty u people can be. What does Sadiq have to do with our loss? Didn't he try to rescue a point within his short period on d pitch? Why didn't you criticize Okoye for conceding a cheap goal? Or Awoniyi for looking confused? Or Iheanacho for playing trash? Sadiq might not be perfect, but he made efforts too.

Yeah true he made effort
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by fourboys709: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2022
I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana
CountVersailles54: This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana

Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by TPound(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Football is just a game of luck
Because I just can't imagine a team that managed to qualify from thier group

Beating us

My testicles!!! angry

You go dey put hope on Super eagles when buhari still dey aso rock..

Abeg baba dey wait o...
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by STARKENNETH(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by Georgejeez: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2022
NFF should find at least 2 good goalies from our local leagues and add them to Uzoho .
Without good goalkeepers , we ain't going nowhere no matter how good we play .
Even Man City and Liverpool play poorly at times but always manage to grind out results because they got good goalies
Re: AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures by ALFADOS(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2022
When God of football is on side you always win, but when he turned back at you, your name is sorry, so sorry for darling naija team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. / Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut / Thiago Silva: PSG Signing Sergio Ramos Made Me Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.