Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri (51485 Views)

Video: President Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Buhari Didn’t Defeat Atiku; The Judiciary Defeated Nigeria / Boko Haram Is Defeated; Nigeria Now Facing ‘global Insurgency’ — Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by R0LL0N(m): 12:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Every buhari in my life scatter scatter scatter scatter, die, die , die, die , fire fire fire fire Amen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 12:33am On Jan 24, 2022
thinkmoney:

Well dear , you have your right of choice like others, but how I find it hard to believe how people got to support Buhari for 2tenures. I learnt from his first tenure.
I don't agree with Reno this time, however your swear words and vituperation do not speak well about you yourself.
Maybe Buhari truly can't inspire and/or our boys were just too cautious in the first half. However, the fact is that taken together, all aspect of the nation, Buhari hasn't been good for Nigeria - for our economy, cohesion, national esteem, image abroad, unity and security.

But what you have said here agrees with Reno's view. Look at your last sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by shevchenko(m): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2022
The keeper is the cause
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Slynation(m): 12:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Decryptor:
People should understand that their is something called a "Jinx"

A jinx is someone or something that brings badluck!

How else can you explain a man who whenever he get involved in anything or anyone that progresses, that progression turns to retrogression automatically?

He came into power when Naira traded for N187 per Dollar and just 3 months after he did, the Naira slumped in value. Now a dollar is about N500...

He became president when Nigeria was still breathing economically and just within a few years, the economy went comatose!

Anthony Joshua was doing well in his career and took his belts to pay him a visit in Aso Villa and from that very moment, AJ started losing all his fights!

And now, just this morning...he had a video call with Super Eagles players who were doing resoundingly well at the group stages with a clean sheet and after that, they lost their match!!

Believe it or not... WHEN YOU ARE PROGRESSING, SOME PEOPLE/THINGS SHOULD BE AVOIDED BECAUSE HAVING CONTACT WITH THEM WILL DEFINITELY BRING YOU DOWN!!
Omo...The matter weak me ooO grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 12:38am On Jan 24, 2022
shevchenko:
The keeper is the cause

Yeah, an error there but when the spirit realm is against you, someone somewhere sometime along the line will become a channel of physical manifestation.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by thinkmoney(m): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2022
seunayantokun:

But what you have said here agrees with Reno's view.
Reno is inferring that Buhari has some kind of bad energy like bad luck, I don't believe that as a Christian and as a scientist, however, I suspect Buhari can't motivate. I only remember his negative divisive quotes. No motivational quotes whatsoever!
People have personalities, characters and orientations. It's a fact, it affects how people treats you. You can work on it. But the idea of bad luck is that somebody have been supernaturally inflicted with some tendencies to cause bad incidents or situations. This can't be proven...I don't succumb to it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2022
R0LL0N:
Every buhari in my life scatter scatter scatter scatter, die, die , die, die , fire fire fire fire Amen

You think you can kill me with laugh?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 12:42am On Jan 24, 2022
thinkmoney:

Reno is inferring that Buhari has some kind of bad energy like bad luck, I don't believe that as a Christian and as a scientist, however, I suspect Buhari can't motivate. I only remember his negative divisive quotes. No motivational quotes whatsoever!
People have personalities, characters and orientations. It's a fact, it affects how people treats you. You can work on it. But the idea of bad luck is that somebody have been supernaturally inflicted with some tendencies to cause bad incidents or situations. This can't be proven...I don't succumb to it.

Well, everybody to their belief.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by begge: 12:43am On Jan 24, 2022
When you see bubu you see 666
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by R0LL0N(m): 12:45am On Jan 24, 2022
seunayantokun:

You think you can kill me with laugh?

I tell you.no be small prayer point grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Resurgent2016: 12:46am On Jan 24, 2022
IpobAntidote:
Attention seeking loser Renomonkey

This idiotic loud mouth monkey just spew all sorts of rubbish on daily basis. He gets away with it simply because he knows that his audience are some of the dumbest low IQ super shallow humans on planet Earth.
You have to know that you are preaching to some brainwashed mumus to even have the effrontery and audacity to post such garbage.
With shallow mumus like these, you wonder why the country is still in the infant stage.

Buhari is badluck....deal with it

Nigeria has experienced recession only twice in peace time in its entire history (you dont get any credits for guessing who the president is in both instances)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by naijadrivablog: 12:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin

Fukafuka, is this you singlewahala
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 12:50am On Jan 24, 2022
R0LL0N:

I tell you.no be small prayer point grin

Lol
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by blackaxe78: 12:53am On Jan 24, 2022
shevchenko:
The keeper is the cause

Don’t mind the failures blaming Buhari

Can’t even find the relation!

Failures always blame odd odd things for their predicament’s

Buhari and football played on on the pitch.

Should we also give kudos to Abacha for our success in 1994. Even in 2022 when you feel people have been become wiser, foolishness abound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by blackaxe78: 12:55am On Jan 24, 2022
Resurgent2016:

Buhari is badluck....deal with it

Nigeria has experienced recession only twice in peace time in its entire history (you dont get any credits for guessing who the president is in both instances)

And Abacha is a good president cos of our success in 1994.

How you people reason amazes me. I think it’s a diet thingy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by blackaxe78: 12:57am On Jan 24, 2022
HilcomTech:
Reno omokorikiri has finally lost it.

Ever since Jonathan lost, the trauma has made him an online nuisance and reduced him to a social media nuisance and miscreant.

Relating football loss with the president of a Nation.

I low can it get….
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by thinkmoney(m): 12:58am On Jan 24, 2022
seunayantokun:

Well, everybody to their belief.
See, everybody shouldn't be to their beliefs. There are just things that are right and things that are wrong.
You can't choose to believe Garri is Amala and Garri will become Amala. You have to observe the Garri well, and if you have the right and healthy mind (and enough information importantly too), you should get to always conclude that Garri is Garri.
We should know that our choices and beliefs have repercussions. Hence, we should be responsible with them
Alot is amiss in the world today. Many believe they have right to choose or believe anything. This rights should always come with responsibilities and consideration for other. ALWAYS
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by snaiper: 12:59am On Jan 24, 2022
Newton85:
Go to bed, low IQ IPOB cretin.
Why resort to insults, why not prove him wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 1:00am On Jan 24, 2022
chikason22:

Biased why did you skip the 2013 AFCON won by Nigeria. Was GEJ not in power then What about the Under 17 world cup of 2013 2015.
Very biased indeed. Buhari is just a bad luck
A bad luck because God is against him. Tinubu working on a reported political pact with the man need not fear what is coming his way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Chydoohh: 1:04am On Jan 24, 2022
It was a painful defeat. Guys take heart
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Atk1nson(m): 1:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Newton85:
Go to bed, low IQ IPOB cretin.

Your comment reflects your IQ...pls change this moniker, you insult true genius

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 1:19am On Jan 24, 2022
When ghey win, it is not Buhari's fault, but when they suffer loss, it is Buhari's fault.

Too many mad people in Nigeria starting from omokiri twitter nuisance and his demented ipob followers...

Bunch of clowns... grin grin

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless our team

God Bless PMB.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by swaggerjack: 1:20am On Jan 24, 2022
post=109636202:
Mumu Reno and his sets of brainwashed monkeys and swines have taken over social media... just few seconds after the game ended.
Mumu Reno on the loose again!

Their prayers for Nigeria to fail at the Nation's Cup has finally materialized.

His fellow Oloriburukus and idiots are already jubilating, even before the end of the First half.

Na dat hatred for our darling country go kill all of una animalistic swines and cannibals that call Nigeria a zoo las las.

(Quote this post if you are one of such swines.)

Mad and foolish goats everywhere.

They will never see anything good in their miserable and frustrated lives.
Nothing good will ever come their way, as long as it is only negativity they love celebrating.
Anuofias and oloriburukus dem.

(Watch them quoting your comments and yours now,
They will all be unfortunate if they don't stay on their lane, cannibals and bush monkeys dem!)

Na swear, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians go take finish dem lives one by one.
#Paramode
#FvckAllYa!!
#FoolishInternetTrollsWillAllPerishThisWeek

#DemMamaNoReach
#AwonWerey100%
#AnythingAnything

If you wanna be unfortunate fast fast and earlier before your unfortunate date, (cos una go dey unfortunate las las cool)
Quote these comments above to type rubbish and watch how how things turn out for you.

Senseless and annoying tins everywhere

You are one of the reasonable and sensible members we have here.
This is maturity at it's peak.
Those Bunch of senseless illiterates could be so annoying mehn!
Just imagine the archaic and illiterate mentality of those fools.

Don't mind the Mumu Reno jare.
Only his senseless swines he keeps turning their heads 360 will pay him mind.
Bunch of nonentities they are.

Fixed : Igbos , not igbos!
We have said that many times here,
Please people should stop mixing the cannibals Igbos and we true, sane, honest and hardworking Igbos.
They are just a tiny amount of our great tribe.
May God punish all ipob terrorists for making other Nigerians say rubbish about the igbo tribe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by linearity: 1:28am On Jan 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
1-0 Is 'disastrously'
That's why most folks insist that IPOB terrorists are not educated. That was a fine match and our boys, Nigerian Boys, fought gallantly.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

1-0 defeat can be disastrous, it all depends on your terms of reference.

Nigeria was highly favored to win, they went through the group stage with precision and top not only their group but the whole tournament tables only to loss to one of the group stage best losers.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Antoeni(m): 1:33am On Jan 24, 2022
It will never be well with fugitive Reno Omokri. And Also Dubious and FRAUDULENT Sowore

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by emaopel: 1:34am On Jan 24, 2022
This man call Buhari is indeed a failure and badluck to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 1:37am On Jan 24, 2022
whytediamond:

So you mean say Super Eagles na enemies of Nigeria?
Abi super eagles don turn ipob?
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Tzar(m): 1:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Everything Buhari touches goes to ruins. I swear, something just told me the Eagles will be defeated after Buhari made that evil call.
He transfers his bad luck to others.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Laggafin: 1:41am On Jan 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Buhari Should Call Tinubu
And Wish Him Well

Make Tinubu lose 2023 Election
Tinubu has visited him already .. so he has lost
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Billiantlee: 1:42am On Jan 24, 2022
Chat Me up ....buy all types of gift cards at a good and affordable rate....jst chat me u...08106155673....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? / Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) / Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.