Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:12 PM

Buhari And The Super Eagle's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The Super Eagle's (210 Views)

Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria / President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And The Super Eagle's by roundman: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2022
Copied "Buhari met Anthony Joshua and Anthony failed. Buhari called Super Eagles, again they failed. If you don't want to fail, don't talk to Buhari".

That's how superstition creeps in...

You will still think that you are woke without knowing that your political sentiments have shut your mind to sound logic.

Being woke means being intentional, conscious and logical at ALL times despite religious, emotional or political sentiments.
Being WOKE means that I may not like Buhari but I will not allow my mind to be fed conspiracy theories about him like the one that says he's jubril or the new superstition of his negative energy bringing bad luck to the national team.

This is also the kind of mentality that made an Abuja pastor declare Igbos as stingy - mere tribal sentiments without tangible evidence.

In the case of Presidential phone calls... Many Presidents phoned their national teams, some presidents would even fly down to support their national team yet their team would lose. Nobody blames it on the President's support. In fact, the lack of presidential support for national teams is what should be blamed for loses.

As we seek a new Africa, we must continue to encourage SOUND MIND void of superstition.

You all know my stand on the failed leadership in our country... So this is not a Pro-Buhari post. This is a Pro-YourMind Post. I've watched many people lose their sound mind on the table of hate, love, lust or anger. When you love someone, you can make up positive conspiracy theories about them. A man got married to a woman he loves and his business starts doing well, suddenly he believes that his new wife brought Good luck. But when the love is absent, the wife will also be blamed for every bad thing that the man encounters. A positive conspiracy theory is still a conspiracy theory. Superstition is anti logic. Stay away from it. Life is not about LUCK. Don't ever have the good luck or bad luck mentality.

Life is about Cause and Effect. You don't have bad luck, you just made some mistakes. You also don't have good luck, you got a few things right and others aligned.

I've watched even my own relatives and siblings suffer confusion because of this luck mentality. They can't learn from me because they think my success is a product of luck and their stagnation is a product of bad luck or negative energy. So they pray when they should be learning.

I usually step out of my comfort zone to quickly correct conspiracy theories like this because I know the wider impact of such theories at the Subconscious level of the nation and specifically the individuals who believe them. The truly woke will get this. The rest will allow mere sentiments to steal this moment of sound reasoning from them.

Thank you Super Eagles. We celebrate your efforts. Every game in life has two sides - you either win or lose. If you win, you celebrate. When you lose, you learn. We move.

Be intentional this new year. Guard your mind from illogical sentimental theories - even if it is against someone you disagree with.... Credit to Dr Charles Anwuzia.
Re: Buhari And The Super Eagle's by donbachi(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2022
The person dat picked dat call..na iron go burn all ur boxers.

(1) (Reply)

Orji Kalu : The President Nigeria Needs In 2023. / Nigeria, A Nation In Judgement! By Simon Kolawole / A Must Read: Why I Choose Pst. Umo Eno, GOV. Udom Emmanuel..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.