Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? (6746 Views)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters / Read Before You Regret Your Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
GEJ and PDP, I see no difference, thieving bastards.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by jmaine: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
Basseti:

LOL!!!!

The country had two choices

1) Buhari

2) GEJ

They chose GEJ.

The question should have been:

For GEJ voters, if given a second chance, would you have voted for Buhari? undecided That would have been a more informative poll

[size=18pt]NO in all ramification of the thread [/size]
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by kholis(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2011
It is too late and shameful for all the misguided voters to claim that they voted GEJ and not PDP. Now it appears difficult for such people to separate the two elements. Evidently, the party has been a curse to Nigeria since 1999 and some people still went ahead to perpetuate PDP.

Quote me. Nothing good can ever come out of a wrong template called PDP which GEJ is an integral part of. Our dear country is sick and needed a strong and focused leader who can rise above every dis tractor and propel the country to the next level not a lily-livered man.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by mithel(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
Looking at the replies on this thread,i know why naija is in this state.
Lemme address some issues.
-just months ago,ppl were all like gej is our messiah,now dey r singing anoda tune.
-well according to Gej apologists,he has been in power for only 1 month,then i guess it was yaradua's ghost that has ruled for d last two years.
-i say a post citing bombings,n oda happenings dat happened 40 years ago to buttress his point.damn,dat comment almost made me cry.i guess development is nt in ur dictionary at all,and since nigeria has never had 24hrs power ,there is nothin bad in nt avin nw,ryt?
-we nigerians,av a habit of making useless excuses for failure,always putting d north's "alleged thirst for power" as reason for bombings and insecurity,do we have any solid evidence for this.

@op,nigerians dont eva admit they are wrong,so dnt expect much.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by mboma(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
People taught he was the messiah, but he turned not to be, cause no man can even direct his own steps, nd man has dominated man to his injury
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by MaiSuya(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
DAMN @ all the vitriol. . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Roland17(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2011
there is certainly no difference between odechukwu and his followers, especially d young ones
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by mcgboye(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2011
I didnt vote GEJ, so maybe d question wasnt directed at me. But at the risk of being pilloried and insulted, permit me to make my comments:
1. We all seem to have forgotten that Gej's reign started in 2009. So everyone calling for "time" should be mindful of this.
2. We still run d most expensive government in the world. If GEJ doesnt see anything wrong wit that, then we may as well pack shop and go to sleep
3. Isnt it laughable that his cabinet has not been formed, almost one month after handing over power to himself? Is it that difficult, or isnt that part of what should have been considered during his campaigning? If he cant handle such basic duty, should we realistically expect him to fix our problems?
4. Why do we allow ourselves to be fooled dat bombings, killings, riotings etc are problems of a part of this country (the North has always been a convenient scapegoat). Isnt that why we voted GEJ, to guarantee our safety. Why do we join him in blaming the opposition(BUHARI et al), instead of calling on him to act decisively and bring ALL perpetrators to book? Have we forgotten? Goodluck is our president, he's the one that is accountable to us, not Buhari. His is an executive position. Let him use his office and stop being a weakling.
5. There are no longer queues at our petrol stations, but kerosene now costs more than petrol n diesel! Isnt that more important to the average Nigerian?
6. Isnt there something that can be done by the executive arm to stop this apparent sharing of our money by legislators? Increasing their allowances at a time Nigerians are groaning is despicable, isnt it?
7. Power Generation, Arent we tired of talking about this? It's been one excuse after the other, from Obj to Yaradua and now GEJ. Endless empty promises. It's not really rocket science, is it? They all seem to use the same tactic, shifting the goal post.

8. The most important comment I have to make is, Could u just make ur points without resulting to insults and name calling on nairaland, pls. Cos if you do, you're really no better than our chair-throwing legislators. This is how it all starts
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Mtnaija(f): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
Nigeria the land of mediocrity and regrets. Just last month some people are bombarding us with the fresh air slogan, even when we the patriotic minds point out the danger of celebrating dimwits, and their reason was at the ebb of shallowness , thus their claims.'He is of lesser evil' failed with the endless massacre of innocent souls. While the corrupted political class continue with their business as usual.
No surprise to see shameless hypocrites yapping dust. 22 million votes to a confirmed rable rouser, cluelessness and retrogression. No thanks to SS/SE magic votes.
GEJ will be the worst president in the anals of Nigerian history.
Fasten your seat for a tail vortex.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Nuellie(f): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
i will keep saying ths. GEJ has absolutely no clue whatsoever as to running a country. he is a gud second in command. but a horrible and ncompetent first
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by egift(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
mcgboye:

I didnt vote GEJ, so maybe d question wasnt directed at me. But at the risk of being pilloried and insulted, permit me to make my comments:
1. We all seem to have forgotten that Gej's reign started in 2009. So everyone calling for "time" should be mindful of this.
2. We still run d most expensive government in the world. If GEJ doesnt see anything wrong wit that, then we may as well pack shop and go to sleep
3. Isnt it laughable that his cabinet has not been formed, almost one month after handing over power to himself? Is it that difficult, or isnt that part of what should have been considered during his campaigning? If he cant handle such basic duty, should we realistically expect him to fix our problems?
4. Why do we allow ourselves to be fooled dat bombings, killings, riotings etc are problems of a part of this country (the North has always been a convenient scapegoat). Isnt that why we voted GEJ, to guarantee our safety. Why do we join him in blaming the opposition(BUHARI et al), instead of calling on him to act decisively and bring ALL perpetrators to book? Have we forgotten? Goodluck is our president, he's the one that is accountable to us, not Buhari. His is an executive position. Let him use his office and stop being a weakling.
5. There are no longer queues at our petrol stations, but kerosene now costs more than petrol n diesel! Isnt that more important to the average Nigerian?
6. Isnt there something that can be done by the executive arm to stop this apparent sharing of our money by legislators? Increasing their allowances at a time Nigerians are groaning is despicable, isnt it?
7. Power Generation, Arent we tired of talking about this? It's been one excuse after the other, from Obj to Yaradua and now GEJ. Endless empty promises. It's not really rocket science, is it? They all seem to use the same tactic, shifting the goal post.

8. The most important comment I have to make is, Could u just make your points without resulting to insults and name calling on nairaland, pls. Cos if you do, you're really no better than our chair-throwing legislators. This is how it all starts

^Gbam. Thank you mcgboye.

The way Oga Presido steers at Nigerian problems Sometimes I wonder if he have seen a ghost or someone is grabbing his balls.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by honeric01(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
egift:

^Gbam. Thank you mcgboye.

The way Oga Presido steers at Nigerian problems Sometimes I wonder if he have seen a ghost or someone is grabbing his balls.

Flesh air,

I had no shoes

If i can make it, you self can make it,

Rubbish upon rubbish, angry
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
mcgboye:

8. The most important comment I have to make is, Could u just make your points without resulting to insults and name calling on nairaland, pls. Cos if you do, you're really no better than our chair-throwing legislators. This is how it all starts

Good post.

Mt.naija:

Nigeria the land of mediocrity and regrets. Just last month some people are bombarding us with the fresh air slogan, even when we the patriotic minds point out the danger of celebrating dimwits, and their reason was at the ebb of shallowness , thus their claims.'He is of lesser evil' failed with the endless massacre of innocent souls. While the corrupted political class continue with their business as usual.
No surprise to see shameless hypocrites yapping dust. 22 million votes to a confirmed rable rouser, cluelessness and retrogression. No thanks to SS/SE magic votes.
GEJ will be the worst president in the anals of Nigerian history.
Fasten your seat for a tail vortex.

nice one.

honeric01:

Flesh air,

I had no shoes

If i can make it, you self can make it,

Rubbish upon rubbish, angry
grin grin grin
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by brosd2: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
Too close to call for now folks!
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by EkoIle1: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2011
brosd2:

Too close to call for now folks!

You need to go say that to the families of the dead corpers, the dead bombing victims all over the country and millions of Nigerians suffering and crumbling under this man's crooked, corrupt and incompetent leadership.

Unfortunately for these dead innocent Nigerians, they didn't get the opportunity to decide or say what's too lose to call or not.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by AlabaSlim: 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2011
@least he is beta dan Osama binhari & his cohorts
4eva & eva Northerners are dead 4 good & dey no it
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by firmi(m): 12:22am On Jun 22, 2011
na wa o these country self.too many sentiments attached 2 everything.as for gej his nt realised d kind of shoe his wearing
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Odunnu: 3:30am On Jun 22, 2011
GEJ till dogs sprout horns.
If i'd been charmed and mistakenly voted esp. Buhari, i'd have killed myself and gone to jail. Lol.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by honeric01(m): 3:55am On Jun 22, 2011
^^^

But is Buhari the only contestant on the ballot paper? why is your personal hate for the man smelling all over you? always mentioning the man's name here and there.

If not that i know you, i'd feel you're related to one of the thieving politicians we have around. grin
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Mtnaija(f): 6:01am On Jun 22, 2011
Odunnu:

GEJ till dogs sprout horns.
If i'd been charmed and mistakenly voted esp. Buhari, i'd have killed myself and gone to jail. Lol.

wear your thinking cap. Sweetie! We have 50 contestant on the ballot shyyt cheesy and you choose a clown?

Alaba_Slim:

@least he is beta dan Osama binhari & his cohorts
4eva & eva Northerners are dead 4 good & dey no it

Hey! Did the northerners despoil your mother? For your info they are still occupying position 23&4. . .The only difference this time around is we are having a confusionist at the helm of affairs.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Demdem(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2011
Hey guys, considering the fact that the President had earlier told us that 4yrs isn't enough to achieve anything, we all should brace up for the worst.

FRESH AIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Gbenge77(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2011
I couldnt have possibly voted for such a figurehead president.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Odunnu: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2011
Mt.naija:

wear your thinking cap. Sweetie! We have 50 contestant on the ballot shyyt cheesy and you choose a clown?
better a clown than an ethnocentric,fanatical bloodsuckin bigot who merged with a shameless lying tongued loud mouthed pastor!
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by ava2: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2011
That GEJ "won the election" is a reflection of the width of decay, the depth of rot and the shallowness of the Nigerian electorates collective mind.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by chimaike: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2011
Among all the presidential contestants, GEJ is the best, i better die than to cast my vote to a JIHADIST, or cast my vote to a man that believe in selective justice when he was the chairman of EFCC, or a man that that lost the governorship ticket to opposng party (PDP), showing that his people do not really like him.

Any day any time i will always cast my vote to GEJ, as long as other paties brings out dumb people as descibed above. Haters go to hell
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by ibgreatman: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2011
gud morni every body,glo free calls is here again for more info just flash 08072740879 available to only glo numbers
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by ibgreatman: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2011
gud morni every body,glo free calls is here again for more info just flash 08072740879 available to only glo numbers
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by egift(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2011
chima ike:

Among all the presidential contestants, GEJ is the best, i better die than to cast my vote to a JIHADIST, or cast my vote to a man that believe in selective justice when he was the chairman of EFCC, or a man that that lost the governorship ticket to opposng party (PDP), showing that his people do not really like him.

Any day any time i will always cast my vote to GEJ, as long as other paties brings out dumb people as descibed above. Haters go to hell

Look at the "red" above, how did you come to that term for the person of Buhari - or are you still sucking the JonnySambo feeding bottle all day? I will like an answer if you can.
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by Mtnaija(f): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
wow! Such a vile!
But you haven't done justice to my question. Though i will never expect any meaningful answer from any GEJ apologist other than the usual rants.

Odunnu:

better a clown than an ethnocentric,fanatical bloodsuckin bigot who merged with a shameless lying tongued loud mouthed pastor!
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by wolexf(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2011
I think GEJ totally lacks ideas, as to how to lead a nation. By now there should be a cabinet, since he handed over to himself. Lets tell ourselves the truth, this president has no action.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-695731.0.html dis is Rochas in Action

The president has even more powers, all he needs is focus and purpose. Agrred 4yrs is a short time, which is the more reason why valuable time should not be wasted.

I didnt vote for GEJ and am very happy i didnt
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by success4(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
NO ONE CAN HOLD CANDLE TO GEJ WHEN IT COMES TO BEING CLUELESS
Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote? by duno: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^^^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election / Oyo Is Difficult To Govern – Ajimobi / Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.