Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend (787 Views)

Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / 'I Had Sex With My Husband's Friend And Father-inlaw '- Woman Narrates / VIDEO: Married Woman Send N*de Video To Husband Friend Who Pretend To Be A White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend by Thinkfree(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Top Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has remarried after 4 years of separation from her former husband, Otunba Lanre.
The actress made the revelation on Sunday, January 23, 2022 to celebrate the birthday of the new hubby who goes by the name of Kazim Adeoti, popularly known as Adekaz Productions in the Yoruba movie circles.

The actress further revealed that their marriage took place in December of 2021 without any fanfare.

Interestingly, the former husband, Lanre Gentry also remarried last year in September. Unlike his former wife’s marriage, Lanre Genre made a meal of his on social media.

Lanre and Mercy parted ways after a 7-year tumultuous union, oftentimes leading to violence and public dramas. While Mercy accused Lanre of domestic violence, Lanre accused the actress of infidelity.
In reaction to Mercy Aigbe’s marriage, the former husband posted a picture of himself, the actress and the new husband of the actress, to tell the world the man the actress just married used to be his friend

“At last I thank God the truth is out. This is just one out of many. Glory be to God,” he wrote.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/mercy-aigbe-marries-ex-husbands-friend/
Re: Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend by Thinkfree(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Don't love them more than they deserve. If you're into them dont be too deep because they can and will surely betray you.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
i like this
Re: Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend by uniqueboi1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Olosho no get shame na.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend by favour7899: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
wow! i never knew this has been this interesting. even though Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has remarried after 4 years of separation from her former husband, She turns the attention of all by celebrating the birthday of her new hubby.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend by majamajic(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nigeria actresses and second/ third hand husbands

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend by yinkus6750(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Why marry someone close to your ex?
Gives credence to accusation of infidelity.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend by Chloraseptic: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
She wants to be closed to her ex husband just so she can moonlight on his dîck

These are some of the ways they behave if the fûck was good.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
She was probably Fu cking the dude while she was married to her ex hubby. Fear women

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
SmellySperm:
She was probably Fu cking the dude while she was married to her ex hubby. Fear women
No fear brainless kids like yourself who are too quick to jump into conclusion due to your despise for women..

You need a new life cos you ain't supposed to be on here...

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lived A Painful Life / Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX / Is This Ever Possible In Nigeria???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.