Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Eden Hazard And Lessons For Nigerian Youths - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard And Lessons For Nigerian Youths (34646 Views)

Fight Break Out Between Hazard And Five Other Real Madrid Stars / Eden Hazard And His Family At His Unveil In Real Madrid / Eden Hazard And Mesuit Ozil Claim Best Player As London Derby Nears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard And Lessons For Nigerian Youths by Codes151(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2022
You had to guts to write this epistle of rubbish?

You even referred it to Nigerian youth!?

A northerner like you?
Have you corrected your brainwashed kinsmen?

You ppl that vote anyhow sentimentally?

Oga! Stfu
Re: Eden Hazard And Lessons For Nigerian Youths by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2022
PaNnamdi:

What do you expect from Hashimyussufamao a Fulani man and brother that should be bothered with his crisis and illiteracy ridden region but instead of him to advise his backward brothers,he is drawing irrelevant comparison with hazard and in his mind now he had did a good thing since the foolish nairaland moderators made his thread front-page grin

That illiterate should stop watching European football,he should be watching Nigerian primer league grin

I'm not even a Northerner, I'm a core Yoruba. But hating this Northerner this bad, may God heal your heart. Stay blessed.
Re: Eden Hazard And Lessons For Nigerian Youths by Faitido(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2022
Abian:
There's something wrong with the way you write honestly

I had a headache trying to read all that... Your writing is stuffy. Please add a little humor next time.

Not just stuffy, pretentious writing at its best. I just had to continue reading to see where he'd land eventually.
Re: Eden Hazard And Lessons For Nigerian Youths by VickyELEFAN(f): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
the guy don try
Re: Eden Hazard And Lessons For Nigerian Youths by macho44(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Eden served well @ Chelsea, he earned his move.

Are you a fan of the English Premier League?
Do you have a knack for predicting the correct outcome of any football match?

If you've answered yes to any of the questions above then put your gift to good use and join the best EPL Prediction League.

Pickem EPL Prediction League is a free-to-play soccer prediction game where players are tasked with predicting the correct outcome of all the games in a round in a premier league season.

The rules are simple, players are required to make their picks and submit them before the deadline for each round. The top 3 players are announced at the end of each round while prizes are given to the top 3 highest scoring players at the end of the season.

Pickem is free to play and open to everyone. To get started check my SIGNATURE

JOIN For FREE, WIN For REAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) / “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo / Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.